Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_voting_barThalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_voting_barThalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Thalia's Art Shop

Go down 
+11
Zodiak
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Rose
Song
Toxic
Oliver
Thalia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Do you like the avvie(s) I made for you?
I LOVE MY AVVIE!!!! <3
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 15 ]
I like my avvie :)
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I can live with my avvie
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I expected my avvie would turn out better...
 0% [ 0 ]
To be honest, I don't like my avvie...
 0% [ 0 ]
MY AVVIE IS UGLY I WANT A BETTER ONE!!! D:<
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Thalia's Art Shop    Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 09:15

First topic message reminder :

Heyy guys!! Soo as some of you might know.... YOU'RE REQUESTING ON MY DRAWINGS' TOPIC WHICH WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE A TOPIC WHERE YOU CAN REQUEST AVVIES/DRAWINGS!!! Mad So I thought I should make a topic that is actually meant for requesting Wink

Unfortunately, I don't have very much time to draw on the computer because I'm busy with school and all but I work really hard on my drawings and it takes several hours for me to finish them.
Some people might not be very patient and just want to have a nice avvie and that's all, others are more patient and hope to get a well detailed drawing that they use for a long time.

NEW!!
I'm doing photo edits now :3 All you have to do additionally is send me a pic of the wolf/wolves and the background(s) you want on your pic!
Examples:
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Strife11
(original pics: https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/15/62/67/91/out_of11.jpg )
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Thalia11
(original pic: https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/15/62/67/91/woofyy10.jpg )

Here's the form you need to fill out for a photo edit:

Name:
Name on(name colour)/off:
Eye colour:
Base fur colour:
Markings,/scars:
Reference:
Wolf Picture(s) you want me to use:
Background Picture(s) you want me to use:
Anything else:

If you requested a well detailed pic before you knew about this and would prefer to have an edited photo please tell me Wink

BTW! Photo edits are the fastest I can do so you might only have to wait for a day or a few instead of weeks xP

So if you're an impatient person, you might like a chibi version of your wolf which is cute but not detailed. Here's an example:

Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Cibiex10

If you don't mind waiting(for a loooooooooooooooong loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!) and prefer a bit more realistic-looking wolves, you can request a well detailed drawing.Examples:

Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Niakit12

Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Niyoll12

Ok so here's the form you will need to fill out if you want a Chibi or Well detailed avvie (the age is not needed for Chibi's) :

Name:
Name on(name colour)/off:
Base fur colour:
Markings,/scars:
Reference:
Expression, Pose:
Background:
Chibi/Well detailed:

For a drawing (which is usually larger, has a more detailed background and can have several wolves in it) you can just explain to me what you want.

Also, after you requested an avvie/drawing, you may not request another one until everyone else has got their avvie/drawing. I don't like to be put under pressure because of too many requests >.<

Requests :

Photo edits:
- Zodiak
- Niakitia

Chibi:
- Suintia
- Indiana (Hailey)
- Acrosylys (Ollie)

Well detailed:
None

- Gemini(I haven't seen you here for a long time so I will start on yours as soon as I know that you'll be active here again)

Finished Pics:

-Niyol
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Niyolc11

-Nia
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Niachi11

-Permafrost (Jinx)
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Permaf11

- Teddy
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Teddy11

- Curse
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Chibip12

- Fenris
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Fenris13

- Mystic
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Mystic12
- Lani (Song)
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Lani113

- Zodi
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Zodi11

-Nia&Ollie
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Niaoll10

-Fallen
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Fallen10

-Ollie
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Olliec10

-Toxic
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Toxicc10

-Ollie (Photo Edit)
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Ollie310

-Fallen (Photo Edit)
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Fallen10

-Toxic (Photo Edit)
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Toxici11

- Song, Curse and Teddy
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Anekfa10

-Teddy (Photo Edit)
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Teddy311

- Rue
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Ruerue10

-Alira and Obito (Hailey)
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Ao10

- Hailey
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Hailey10

- Niakitia
Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 Nwo_co10

Last edited by Thalia on Mon Jan 30 2012, 00:23; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Art Shop    Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2012, 11:01

Even though I know you wont be making much art, you can forget about my request. The person who was supposed to be in it.. dislikes me now xD
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Art Shop    Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30 2012, 00:00

Ooohh ok sorry to hear o.o''
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Art Shop    Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48

Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 3744826819

Name: Fel
Name on(name colour)/off: On please :3
Eye colour: Bright green
Base fur colour: Coal grey
Markings,/scars:
Her main is a coal black, she has a white chest, underbelly, tail tip and her right ear is also white. Her other ear is pitch black, as well as all four paws. There is a white patch on her right eye, and there are white markings on her muzzle (see avvie for ref)
Eye Color: Bright, jade green
Reference: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dpz1vo&s=5

Expression, Pose: Crouching down and peering at a sappling of some green plant with wide eyes.
Background: Rocky wasteland with nothing growing and no plant life other than the sappling.
Chibi/Well detailed: Chibi please.

Thanks! I know its sorta a big request XD If you need to drop it or put it at the end of your list because of your going away for a while, I totally understand. Smile Thanks! And this is basically the first full body pic of Fel, so don't worry if you get the markings wrong I'll just go along with that from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Art Shop    Thalia's Art Shop  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalia's Art Shop
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10