Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 6 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 16:24

Fallen averted his gaze towards the group of canines before locking onto the dominant pair for a brief moment. His lobes folded back once he caught sight of the lupa he heard to be known as Thalia, his plume flicking in what seemed to be a wag but died out when an irritated expression pulled at his face noticing the baron, Ollie was by her side. His hazed azure eyes tore from them before snorting lightly and began chewing on his paw out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 20:40

I chuckled and threw my paws around her neck and pulled her into my chest fur where she was buried, I licked the top of her head smiling.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 01:15

Yawning loudly, the large male started to paw at her tail. "Wake up Scruff"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 04:43

I wake up, yawning then look to Ollie "Oh, of course it was you who had to wake me up again!" I look at the young sparrow that lay by my paws and wonder who had put it there. Guessing that someone had put it there for me I gladly eat it up.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 05:04

He lurched forward, and quickly snatched up the little bird in his jaws, a playful look in his aggressive scarlet opticals.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 05:17

I stare at the ground where my meal had just been before it disappeared. I look at Ollie a bit annoyed then I get up and walk out of the den, hoping to catch something myself.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 05:18

He followed her out of the den "Don't be like that"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 05:42

I stop and turn around to see that Ollie is following me. "Don't worry, I'll have my revenge someday!" I laugh cheekily. Then I trot off, following the scent of a hare that I find behind a bush. I soon walk back to the den with a fat hare in my muzzle and place it next to the entrance. "Want some, Puffy?".
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 06:58

I stood up, shaking the dust out of my fur. "Watching people eat makes me hungry" I mumbled sniffing the air for some food.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 15:21

She grinned before being pulled in closer to Curse and wagged her tail. Squirming around from his hug, she pawed at him trying to break free and saying. "Everything is so dark! And furry in a fluffy kinda way!!"
She was able to break from his hug before she picked his muzzle then jumped back to prace around him, "Heh, you can't hold me down, bwahaha." She taunted, challenging him before skipping off towards the river and singing out, "You can't catch me, you can't catch me!"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 17:39

I raised a brow but rolled onto my front thenn got to my paws, I trotted after her at a calm pace slowly catching up. I swung my head side to side in rhythm with my paw steps.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 19:09

He pulled a face, dropping the sparrow "I'm not called Puffy"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 22:59

No suppose to be on :O but I wanna rp(: hmmm. not quite back yet but i'll mange to rp(; Not going to be active like I use to do >3]
Nia yawns as she walks back into the territory. She smiles of all the similar sents and walks toward the den.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 23:07

(NIIIIIIIIIIIA Very Happy)

His ears suddenly pricked up, as the male lurched forward, ramming into Thalia and down the hill where the den sat upon. As he reached the river, Ollie jumped over it and continued running.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03 2011, 04:52

"Yes you ar...!!" I try to say as he suddenly rams into me and runs off. I watch him go, my eyes wide open. 'This can only have one reason' I think to myself and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03 2011, 18:03

Before long he reaches Nia. Running his smooth tongue over her muzzle repeatedly "Hiiii"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03 2011, 22:41

She laughs seeing Ollie and gives a lick in return.- "Hey hun." -She smiled sitting down.- "Glad to be home." -She gives a big yawn looking around smiling.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 01:15

"I missed youuu" A smile formed on the side of his lips as he ran around her figure. Swishing his plumage side to side in the thick air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 08:00

She giggled and watch him. Her tail wagged slowly and jumped up pinning him down.- "I missed you too." -She licked his muzzle and got off and sat beside him.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 15:50

The brute snorted lightly before rolling onto his side making him seem fluffier than before but didnt mind much as he took in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 18:03

Wriggling under her for a second until she raised her form of off him. Ollie then rolled onto his side and curled his body around her. "How have you been ? Seen anything nice ?" The titan's tone was fast, due to excitement of his love being back.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 18:30

She shook her head slowly before sitting down and waiting for him, "Come on lazy butt." She laughed before skipping off ahead where a log had once fallen and now created a bridge over the river. She grinned a sinister play grin as she glanced back and waited for Curse.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 19:08

I sped up into a faster trot as she came into view, a new surface alerted my paw pads I looked down at the fallen oak and put out my paw applying a reasonable amount of pressure 'is it sturdy enough?' I thought looking at Song.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 19:28

Raising himself up, He nipped Nia's ear and motioned for her to come to the den, as he trotted back towards it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 19:40

I smiled, happy that everyone enjoyed their snack. I spot that big old grumpy male with Nia, and I smile cheekily. Padding over, I wave a paw at Nia. "Ello, Nia! Long time no bark!" I exclaim, letting my tongue loll out the siide of my mouth. Facing her and purpously standing directly infront of her so my butt was in Ollie's face, I wagged my tail and featherdusted his face with it, giggling silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next