Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 2 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:42

"Yeah, Ialong with a few others until I have escaped." He said before feeling the small youth climb onto his back. He shook his dial to her question, "What does your father look like?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:43

I frowned and whimpered curling my tail and jumped off his back, "hes grey, and and black, oo and white too with red eyes." I yipped looking around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:46

His head cocked to the side before his hazed optics narrowed into slits. He glanced away from the youth, irritated by the reminder of the annoying pest of a lupine that he had encountered before entering the pack's province. He shook his cranium, "Last I saw him was in the mountains when I arrived, I haven't seen him since."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:48

I looked down at my paws and whimpered quietly hearing he hasnt seen him. I sniffled and sat down before laying down and resting my head on my paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:51

Fallen's emotionless optics fell upon the young one and he nudged her with his maw trying to reassure her. "Don't worry, he'll be back soon for you." The hessian yawned lazily before resting his dial onto the warm earth and snoozed off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 16:01

I nodded still sniffling a little and still had my ears down. I crept close to the white and black wolf ad curled up by his tummy not wanting to be left along until daddy came back from the forest and soon fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 16:09

Slipping subtly through the forest, looming pines engulf the embodiment of the male. A chilling wind strikes against his alabaster pelt, leaving it wind torn and grey, flecked with debris. Although virtually impossible to locate prey through the gale - the male drinks in the atmosphere, crooning when he gets the slightest taste of prey. Instantly, instincts take over from intellect and the male presses himself to the domicile, caudal vertebrae stuck out like a rod and lifted an inch up off of the undergrowth. His rather large, un-elegant paws are placed neatly one in front of the other, providing the grace that is required for the masculine to glide forth, his hinds tucked under his rump to support the weight cascading down into the domain from his bulk. He pulls himself to the right sharply, hearing a click as a talon splits on the hard ground. When his target is located just infront of him, he neatly lifts himself upwards and quick as a flash tears his large pedestal through the atmoshphere, crushing the varment underneath his hooked claws, caging it before flinging it violently onto the emerald earth, allowing crimson liquid to flow from it's broken body.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 18:46

Teddy woke up after falling asleep feeding. She got up and walked outside the den, seeing Jinx she wagged her tail, "wheres your daddy?" She asked, looking back to the den and only seeing Song, probably because of what angle she was standing. She looked at the male wolf who she only noticed now, and yelped, backing away shyly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 21:42

His receptors flickered to the yelp of a youngster, by the sound of it. Peeling open his glazed optics he picked his dial from the earth to notice a petite smokey and pallid mixed pup. He flicked his plume before glancing down to notice the pup from earlier asleep by him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 22:03

I raies my head slightly, my headache still aparent. I sighed and curled into a tight ball and falling asleep.

(Not gonna be here for the week so dun touch mah puppy)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2011, 06:17

Lowering his cranuim back towards the earth toned rabbit, the stench of death and blood filled his nares and went to pick it up. Ollie was soon trotting back towards the densite, with the kill locked in his jaws
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2011, 13:09

Celine shifted her weight as she walked back into the area of all the wolves, her tail swung low and her head held up she grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2011, 14:10

Fallen extended his forelimbs before releasing a lazed yawn. His obsidian tipped plume arched over his alabaster shaded flanks. His razor sharp daggers easily tore into the soft earth before the incubus sat back up. He rose a brow to the young infant that was still at his side then huffed quietly, lowering his nape, Fallen extended his left hind limb to reach for an itch behind his receptor that had been bothering for a while.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2011, 15:08

Song yawned as she woke up from her sleep. She chewed on Curse's ear while he slept before licking his cheek and getting up and out of the den. Shaking her fur she looked around and spotted Jinx and Teddy by the new;y arrived brute, Fallen. Tilting her head she trotted over before sitting down and playfully nipping Teddy's ear in a lil greet. She glanced back up at Fallen and wagged her tail, "How you enjoying it here so far?" She asked with a slight laugh noticing the pups were hanging around with him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2011, 15:26

I yawned waking up a little to see Teddy and Song and rubbed my eyes before curling back up to go back to sleep when i saw daddy hadn't com back yet.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2011, 16:03

He broke through the tree line, and into the clearing, he didn't have to bother looking around and headed straight for the den, then called over "Jinx"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 05:14

I smiled and closed my eyes my ear drooped under the weight of her tongue, re-opening my eyes I followed after my mate to my pup and a wolf that seemed strangely familiar "Who are you again?" I shook my head as if trying to jog my memory.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 11:25

Celine shifted her eyes directed to a brute wolf, she stumbled over. "Haio?" she asked "Are you a alpha wolf?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 13:07

I heard my name being called and woke slowly then looked up to the black and white wolf with the markings before looking around and seeing daddy at the den. I yipped happily and ran over to him and nipped at his muzzle asking for food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 15:56

His receptors swerved to the melodically soothing and gentle sounds of laughter from a femorette who had recently approached him alongside with her counterpart whom he had encountered earlier in the mountains. "Alright, I'm guessing." He said shortly, answering her then glanced towards the hessian by her side. "Fallen, I've actually come across you and some others while passing through within the mountains earlier." He spoke calmly before gazing down at a aureole infant who came up to the dominant baron.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 17:25

He nuzzled her gently before ripping off a strip of meat and laying it down infront of her
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 04:40

Feeling a bit tired I lay down infront of the den and watch the others be happy together.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 06:07

Lowering his peak to the kill, Ollie un-hinged his powerful jaws and locked them into the rabbit's already crimzen flesh. His tread was placed upon its neck and ripped his head upwards, tearing flesh from its stomach.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 14:27

*he limps slowly into the min den, keeping a look out for Ollie, in case he attacks him unaware.* "Ugh.." he grabs some cobwebs, lays down and puts them on the slice. "Uhrm, that should do it." he mutters, flicking his tail at a fly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 15:00

Scuffling to his paws, the incubus raises his maw to the distant stench of blood. His orbs slowly trailed to it's poosible location before jerking back to the sight of stunning alabaster lupa with obsidian tinged lobes who rested by the mouth of the cavern.
Fallen flicked his plume, before shortly tearing his gaze from the vixen towards the one the stench of blood ominated from. Raising a brow he rose onto his foundations before shaking hiscanvas and flicking his obsidian tipped plume against his flanks before casually strolling over to the injured lupe with slight intrest. "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next