Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 3 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 15:20

Song wagged her tail seeing Curse and nipped at his ear before perking and turning when hearing Fallen answer. She tilts her head following his gaze to Thalia (right? xD) then back at him, she grinned and nudged Curse before rolling onto her back and pawing at Curse’s mouth.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 16:25

Scarlet fluid drips from his laburums for a few seconds before he runs his salmon tongue over them. The sweet yet bitter blood running over his taste buds before sliding down his throat. Lowering his rump towards the wield as he swung his cusp round and watched Jinx, incase she would need any help eating, due to still having her pup teeth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 23:57

I growled playfully before pretending the piece of meat was alive and thought myself as a hunter. I rolled down then began gnawing on the meat tugging on it for a while to get a piece before finally getting some meat.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20 2011, 04:38

Mid yawn I caught a strange taste, I went cross eyed looking at my mouth which had been invaded by my mate's paw. So I took advantage and began to nom on it lazily with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 05:41

My ears perk as I smell blood. I look to the white and black wolf then to Zodi and wonder who had put the cobwebs onto his injured paw.(Thali doesn't know that he's a healer yet)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 08:24

*he smiles and turns to look at Thalia, and seeing the puzzled look on her face, he laughs* "Im a healer." he says, then looks at Ollie, wondering wheter he will attack him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 08:34

His eyes were locked on the small group, "Jinx, I will be over at the gathering group, if you want to come over and chat when you have finished your food" with that, he stood up and wandered down to Thalia, Zodiak and Fallen
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 08:35

I look at Zodi surprised that he knew what I was thinking "Oh well that's great ! Since Sati left I didn't have anyone who could teach me more about healing!" I say happily, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 08:39

I rolled over in my slumber, a sharp rock jabbing my side. The sudden pain sent me wide awake and I blinked looking around. I noticed the group of wolves a few yards off and stood up, shaking out my pelt.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 08:41

He barked sharply his greeting "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 08:44

*Flicks tail at the approaching Ollie, resisting the urge to stay angry* "Well, do you need training?" he looks around, shyly avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 08:50

"Hii Puffy!" I bark, still happy(even though I might die for calling Ollie 'Puffy'). "Hmm.. maybe I could be like a healer's assistant?Or something like that" I say turning back to Zodi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 08:55

"Sure" he smiles, looking down at his injured paw. "Well, It might as well be infected now.. " he gets up and grabs some Esther "That will do it." he says, gently pressing it on his paw with his nose. "Ouch, that stings." he says, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 09:07

"I can see that" I smile. "What is that you've just pressed onto your paw?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 09:14

"Esther, it keeps it from getting infected, so I wont die today" he says, smiling. "I prefer Esther to Ginger..Ginger stinks" he says, making a funny face and rolling over.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 16:58

His eye twitched and counted from 10 backwards in his head, before taking a deep breath. Ollie returned her hello with a low grunt.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2011, 18:26

The alpha looked around pleased.

(awful post I know!)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22 2011, 19:52

His eyes locked on Zodiak, the odour of blood clinging to his pelt
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24 2011, 18:15

Teddy rolled around and yipped, bored and a bit hungry. She looked around for Song, "Mummy?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25 2011, 04:15

I chuckled and turned picking Teddy up between my parted jowls, I trotted then placed her beside Song and licked her back before nudging her then curling my body around my mate and pup. I layed my head on Song's and pawed at her ears.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25 2011, 10:25

Fallen raised a brow and slowly allowed the smallest grin upon his maw, noticing the injured lupine still had energy to burn and that a simple wound wouldn't slow him down. Settling himself onto the floor his lobes swerved to Ollie and took a mere glance before facing away towards the other two.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25 2011, 11:00

I yawned as I woke up, blinking to adjust to the light. I saw Ollie, Zodiak, and Fallen sitting a ways off.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25 2011, 11:25

Celine gracefully danced off into the bushes, she left the pack for a bit.

(Until I come back from EFA.. She is gone.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25 2011, 17:03

The baron squirmed around uneasily for a while, not usually comfortable being around others and swerved a lobe in annoyance by it. His sight fell upon the cheerful and spunky lupa and coiled his plume around his hind pillars before heading off towards the river and wearily collapsing to the ground to rest.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25 2011, 17:04

He ran his rough salmon tongue over his mandible, over whelmed by the iron scent of blood lingering around. "You're going to attract a bear or something" Ollie snapped his jaws together once he had finished talking in that gruff voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next