Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Healing Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 5 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Healing Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 5 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Healing Den

Go down 
+2
Curse
Toxic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

Healing Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:25

First topic message reminder :

The healing den is were the Shamans of the pack come and store valuable herbs and things used in the art of healing. Around the area the plants and trees favored by shamans flourish. The area is more commonly used for wolves in need of healing to come and a pack shaman will heal the wolf. Shamans sometime come here to learn more of the art of healing or to store rare herbs they have found.

It is located far enough away from the Main Den to provide shamans a quiet place to work but close enough for injured or sick wolves to come in need of healing. It in itself is a large den so multiple wolves can stay to recover and provide a space to store healing tools and herbs Healing List.

Healing Den - Page 5 A_animalden

Current Occupents:
Ollie, Toxic
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 18:04

She watched as Ollie leaves. She gets up and walked toward Jinx and licked her head. She turned and followed Ollie into the den. She went to the far back and curled into a ball going back to sleep.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 02:41

I woke up slumped against a tree. I coughed and sat up, lifting my rear leg and scratching behind my ear. I yawned and looked for something to occupy my time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 03:26

She yawned and got up. She walked put ogre den and streched. She laid down soaking up the sun.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 05:47

I rolled onto my side rolling a pebble round with my paw deep in thought.

(lol epicest post!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 06:03

She looked at Curse and grinned. She got up and jumped on him not moving. She yawned.-"Hey Cursey boy." -She looked around licking her muzzle.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 06:27

I was about to shut my eyes when weight was forced onto my body, my eyes shot open again and I looked at Nia with a slightly puzzled expression "uh.. Hiya" I replied and put my paw on her cheek shoving her face.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 06:36

I yawned again but was interrupted mid-yawn by a hiccup. "Again?" I asked myself just as another hiccup erupted from my chest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 06:50

She grinned as she got shoved in the face. She got up and sat beside him. She looked at Toxic and barked at him.-"Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:17

I nodded. "Just a cough now" I said, shortly followed by another hiccup.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:34

She grinned.-"So my weird medicine did work."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:36

I grinned before falling over, hitting the ground and gasping for air. "I don't think so" I groaned, hiding a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:40

He watched the two from the den "I'm glad they are getting along"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:41

She got up and nudge him.-"Stop moving around, relax." -She said sitting beside.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:44

I sat up, giving up the act. "You ruin all the fun." I mumbled, sticking out my lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:48

"Rather rest than being sick forever." -She sticked her tounge out at him and rolled on her back looking at the clouds.- "Horse."-She whispered to herself.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:49

I wrinkled my nose and pushed her face with my paw. "Your so boring... rest this. Rest that" I taunted.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:51

He raised himself up off the ground, into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:53

She growled playfully.-"You just started a war mister."-She started poking his face. She looked up seeing Ollie and smiled.-"Hey Hun."-She said still poking Tox's face.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:55

I grinned. "Its on" I said as I reached out to paws, prodding either side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 07:58

She grinned still poking his face.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:00

He watched un-easily, feeling jelously take over for a split second before laughing. His head shaking lightly, Toxic was no real worry, plus Nia wouldn't do that to him.

He simply lowered himself back down and continued to watch the two play.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:04

(I'm no real worry? Is that supposed to be insulting?)

I repeatedly poked her face, leaning back away from her paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:07

xDD ) She bounced up and sat on his paws poking his face.-"Haha ! What now."-She stuck her tounge out.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:09

I grinned and rotated myself and started to use my tail, buffeting her in the face. "Hehe"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:13

She blinks as she gets slapped by his tail. She grabbed it holding on to it grinning.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Den
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: