Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Healing Den - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 7 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Healing Den - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 7 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Healing Den

Go down 
+2
Curse
Toxic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

Healing Den - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:25

First topic message reminder :

The healing den is were the Shamans of the pack come and store valuable herbs and things used in the art of healing. Around the area the plants and trees favored by shamans flourish. The area is more commonly used for wolves in need of healing to come and a pack shaman will heal the wolf. Shamans sometime come here to learn more of the art of healing or to store rare herbs they have found.

It is located far enough away from the Main Den to provide shamans a quiet place to work but close enough for injured or sick wolves to come in need of healing. It in itself is a large den so multiple wolves can stay to recover and provide a space to store healing tools and herbs Healing List.

Healing Den - Page 7 A_animalden

Current Occupents:
Ollie, Toxic
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 22:42

Celine perked her ears to hear Ollie's final speech, she wSnun sure of her childish choice of words. She shrugged and walked off, glancing at Toxic she lowered her head in shame, back to the den she went.

(( to the den. ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 00:05

Nia ears perked smelling an new wolf. She got up and looked at Ollie.-"Come to den when your ready." -She licked his cheek and padded toward the scent.-
( Main den.-.)
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:03

I got to my paws and followed the others back to the Main Den
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:05

I watched as everyone left. "Eh... this is boring" groaned, seeing that Ollie, and me were the only ones here. Thalia had gone to find something and the others just left us. "How nice" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:11

I trot back to Toxic and place the herbs I had collected in front of him."Here you go. Anything else you need?", I ask him sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:13

"To get outta this place" I replied, swallowing the herbs but squinting at the taste.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:23

"Ok, I think you're better now. You may go but don't move around too much yet", I tell him 'Though I don't think it was necessairy to say that...' I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:29

( Just cause of that, Toxic is gonna get one of his rare hyper phases (:< )

I nodded. "Chu gonna come back to the den?" I asked, standing up, feeling the urge to actually do something for once. I kept shifting my weight from one paw to the next.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:31

"I have to stay here because of Ollie", I explain.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:41

"I guess I'll stay to then" I said, itching to run or jump or something. "I'll be right back though" I added before breaking into a run, just in circles."

(Don't get used to it, this is rare)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:44

My eyes open wide as I sit there watching him run in circles. "I don't want to say anything but you're gonna collapse if you go on like that" I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:45

I shrugged, already panting. "I'm not used to running so I'd probably collapse either way"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:00

"Still, you shouldn't be running around like that!" Since he doesn't seem to be having problems anyway I decide to lay down in front of the healing den to rest.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:14

He lifted himself up off the ground and shook his head, "I'm fine Thalia" Limping forward and out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:19

I look up at Ollie who's limping out of the den. "Is there anything you need?", I ask him while getting up.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:23

He laughed lightly, repeating the words of the Denta "to get out of here." But shook his head "Although i'm guessing your not gonna let me"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:29

"Well, you should rest so I suggest you stay here. It won't be easy to rest at the Main Den because most of the pack members are there. But I will not force you to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:31

He nipped on her ear playfully before walking back towards the main den "Come on then"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:39

I stopped running, thoroughly lazy once again. I padded up beside the two. "You aren't leaving my here" I said.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:44

"We weren't going to" I say chuckling "You wanted to get out of here too right? Let's go then, but I don't want to see anyone running, understood?!", I say pretending to be strict.

-To the Main Den!-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:48

"Yes mother" I laughed before following behind her.

-Main den-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 16:42

I wagged my tail seeing daddy was feeling better and ran off after them to the main den
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Den
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: