Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:47

I laugh as he chases my tail and tilt my head as he falls over after chasing his own tail "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:50

*he shakes his head and smiles at her* "Just a bit dizzy" He says, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:52

She glared at him.-"Yush you do if you didn't talk her such we wouldn't never mess with you."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:55

I narrowed my eyes. "Even if I liked her" I said, putting a strong emphasis on the if, "I still doubt she likes me"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:03

I back away a bit, so he can't get me too quick with his next move, and bow playfully, my tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:04

"Well I'm going to talk to her. Later."-She grinned.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:06

"Bye" I mumbled before returning to my spot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:08

(I gotta go.)

*he leaps up playfully,and then tags her* "Your the bear!" he yells, taking off toward an oak tree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:10

She blinks and growls.-"Rude."-She walked back towed the den.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:23

(*runs away from Pikachu XD*)
I chase after Zodiak but when I almost reach him I trip over a root and fall to the ground, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:34

She ran and pounces on Thail.-"Can I talk to yuh ?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:38

I saw Thalia fall and started to get up but then sat back down. "Zodiaks got it" I mocked, a frown on my face.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:44

(uh oh o.O)
I get up and shake the dirt off of my fur then look at Nia (Pikachu XD) "Uhm, sure", I say, wondering what Nia could want to talk to me about.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:52

Gemini stirred and woke up. She walked out of the den and to the river, seemingly ignoring much going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:52

She shook her fur and sat infront of her.-"Do you like Tox ? I ish not going to be pushy like Curse or Ollie." -She titled her head waiting for the answer.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 11:56

I heard Nia talking to Thalia, and flattened my ears, not wanting to hear. "Damn this one good asset. Why can't I have normal hearing?" I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 12:00

My eyes widen as she asks me the unexpected question "Uuuuhhh....well...I'm not sure...I always thought of him as a very good friend..", I say hesitantly "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 12:08

She smiled.- "He likes you. and you two make a cute couple. But hes doubtful about it, I was thinking that you like him."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 12:13

"I did not say that" I mumbled, having heard a small bit of what Nia said.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 12:37

I feel uncomfortable as it seems that Toxic can hear us. I look at Nia and try to show her that I don't want to be heard.

EDIT: I gtg now baibai >.<

Last edited by Thalia on Sat Jun 18 2011, 12:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 12:41

My jaws widened in a yawn and I thought to go to sleep. I got up and padded away from the wolves and curled under a tree. I curled into a ball and fell asleep with my ears still plastered into my head.

(Sowwy for hanging out... -sniffle- I left now, happy?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 12:47

She stuck her tounge out at Tox and moved away a little and titled her head again.- "So do you like him ?"-Her tail wagged.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 13:44

He smirked in amusement, watching the others constantly prod Toxic and Thalia about liking each other. He raised a brow to see Toxic creating distance from him and the others and Fallen huffed quietly shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 17:54

Curse laughed seeing Fallen, he walked over and sat beside the other brute "The only reason I annoy them about it is because it's soo obvious yet they don't know it themselves" he nodded looking at Nia and gave her a nod saying Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 19:24

*his smile dissolves into a frown* "You alright Thalia?" He asks, worriedly. "You are hurt?" (ENGLISH FAIL.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next