Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpecial Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barSpecial Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpecial Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barSpecial Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!   Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 05:56

First topic message reminder :

As the title says, there will be a special event which can go on for a longer time.
Everyone may create a second account for a wolf of the Rival pack.

But we don't want all of this to end up in chaos, which is why there are rules that need to be followed:

- Don't fight yourself, which means that your WSP RP character shouldn't have contact with your Rival Pack RP character in the RPG.

- Don't kill your opponent. Especially not a WSP RP Character. You may only drive the wolves of the Rival Pack out of the Territory by giving them serious injuries which they can't fight with. Exception: If someone who plays a Rival Pack RP character and doesn't want to RP them anymore, their opponent may kill them.

- You may only have one Rival RP character.

- Please stay realistic. You can't just grab a big wolf like Ollie (for example) and throw him into a 100 meters far away tree. Also, don't forget that your wolf will have injuries during the fight and they will weaken him/her, so don't go jumping aroud on rocks or climbing trees with a broken leg....actually, it's best if you don't climb trees at all XD

- Be fair by not choosing a weak opponent if your character is big and strong.

- Don't be lazy by RPing your rival wolf with your WSP wolf's account! We don't want new members to get confused and we didn't make the rival wolf accounts just so that we don't use them, did we? x)

- Most important of all though : HAVE FUN!!!! Very Happy

The Rival Pack will arrive after the pack hunt. To make it even more interesting, Toxic and Thalia will be having pups. The people who will RP them have already been chosen. The pack will have to protect the pups while the Rival pack tries to pupnap (lol) them.

The Rival pack will live near the WSP territory and attack every day with the intention to take over our territory.
Many things can happen with a Rival pack around so you can use your imagination and write suggestions down here. We will appreciate every single one of your suggestions ^^

If you are interested in RPing a member of the Rival pack, please fill out this form and if the Admins agree, you may create a new account to RP your second character. I will tell you when the Rival pack may join the RP. So please don't start RPing before that or your message will be deleted.

Form for Rival pack member:

Name:
Fur colour/Reference:
Strength out of 10:
Anything else:
Magic Word:

If you have any questions, please ask here so other people can see it aswell if they have the same question ^^

If you read everything, you'll notice that I haven't mentionned any Magic Word. So those who didn't read everything will have to do it to find the Magic Word which does not exist. Sooo bravoo if you read everything!! Just write something like there is no Magic word or so and it'll be fine Razz

Thank you for reading Very Happy

Last edited by Thalia on Sun Dec 11 2011, 00:05; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding rule >D)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!   Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07 2011, 01:39

You're welcomes Pikachu ;D

Loxy, Pikachu and Krystal, please create the accounts for your wolfies Thor, Diabla and Magma so that we are ready ^^

The Rival Pack's name has been chosen. It's called 'Fallen Druids' (short FD) I'm gonna make a poll for the Alpha(s) of the FD pack now x)

EDIT: The Special Event shall begin!! The Members of the Fallen Druids may join the RP with their Alphess, Diabla (You may choose to have a mate if you like Wink )!! Please remember to follow the rules!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!   Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 11:51

I also want to add, to make this last I suggest we take a few days to get to the densite, and even then maybe take a few days of just scouting around and spying on the pack so the druids can get to know their weaknesses and such.
Also, with the pups here it'd be smart to make them discover the pups even after they initially attack
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!   Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 00:08

Yes yes, sorry guys but there just has to be a new rule >P

- Don't be lazy by RPing your rival wolf with your WSP wolf's account! We don't want new members to get confused and we didn't make the rival wolf accounts just so that we don't use them did we? x)
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!   Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 12:01

I was given special permission in the Chatbox in which I can't prove unless you all ask Thally XD A little late, EH?

Name: Derrington
Fur colour/Reference: A darker male with a pure black chest and paws.
Strength out of 10: He is like Cameron XD Tall but Lean, so probably 6
Anything else: Nope <3
Magic Word: It became extinct from a high-demand of Magic Words XD
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!   Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10

Derrington is accepted of course Razz You may make an account for him Mellow ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!   Special Event: The Rival Pack!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2