Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den I_vote_lcapThe Main Den I_voting_barThe Main Den I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 07:30

She slowly got closer toward Thail and whispered in her ear.-"I think the pack members are getting a bit fat from sound nothing."- She giggled and sat up more looking at everyone still not moving.-"Lazy butts I was thinking doing a huge pack hunt with everyone though. Who ever dosent hunt gets none of are awesomess food."-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 14:14

She got up and shook her fur coat. Looking around she saw the rest were lazed or just resting. Song flicked her tail and walked to the river dipping her head to the surface and watching the fish swim by before taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23 2011, 03:25

I was glad to see that Nia was concerned about the health of the pack. "That's a good idea Nia", I said, smiling. I looked at the pack members, trying to find someone who was moving a bit and spotted Song. I called her over and asked her to tell each pack member that we will be having a pack hunt and that they should all join, even the younger ones "They can learn by watching the rest of us hunt", I explained.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 04:07

I woke up, after having been asleep for so long. I blinked slowly and looked around, shaking my head quickly to wake myself up.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 07:17

I nodded toward Nia and Song before looking at Toxic who had finally woken up. I went over to him and nudged him gently "Good morning Sleeping Fluffball", I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Still lookin=3
Offspring: ....I just got here chu weird's

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 09:15

I tilted my head as she walked away,unsure if i follow her.Slowly,i padded behind the she-wolf and took in my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 10:44

Teddy jumped off the den and went to Thalia, "Im almost 2 and I only just got my mum back but...." She sighed, "I dont know how I can leave.... but this is my birth pack....and I need to go and find a..." She flicked her ears back, "a mate..." She sat and sighed, "I dont know how to do it" She mumbled, confused at how the time had gone by so fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 12:54

I smirked and lifted my head. "Morning" I laughed. When Teddy came over and brought up her needing a mate I got up and slunk off. "I'll leave you two to.. chat" I used as an excuse to protect my sanity. "mate talk.. nnooooo" I laughed to myself as I walked around.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 15:56

Teddy rolled her eyes at Toxic, "Sure sure" she said then looked back at Thalia, waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 21:14

I grabbed Toxic's tail and pulled him back "Where do you think you're going", I said and giggled. I then turned to Krystal "This is my mate, Toxic, Anek or Alpha male of this pack.", I explained to her "Would you be so kind to take care of our newcomer, Krystal, while I talk to Teddy?", I asked Toxic and grinned before looking at Teddy "It all depends on you Teddy. Either you stay in the pack and find someone here who could become your mate or you leave the pack and find someone who has the same goal as you: To find a mate and create a new pack. You can also leave and find another pack where you might find a mate if you're lucky. But you must know that if you leave the pack you will not be under it's protection anymore until you find a new one. We would all be sad if you left us. But the choice is yours. We all want you to be happy, especially Song and Curse.", I said, looking over at Song and Curse and then back at Teddy. I tried to encourage her by giving her a smile. "Take all the time you need to make your decision"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 21:39

Teddy smiled, "thanks" She said, nuzzling her and walking back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 22:25

I nodded toward Teddy smiling before turning back to Toxic and Krystal "Soo do you wish to join our pack?", I asked the white fae.
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 22:47

I grinned wiedely at her."Really!It wont be a problem?"I asked,and started nodding."It's been such a long time."I sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26 2011, 01:40

I stopped when I was pulled back and just kinda stood there. "Then welcome'" I barked, with a wag of my tail at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26 2011, 02:02

I grinned."Can I be a healer?You can never be over carefull."I said,scratching my head.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26 2011, 02:34

I smiled and wagged my tail "Of course!! New members are always welcomed here!", I said "Welcome to the pack, Krystal!!", I barked happily.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26 2011, 20:47

(Hey Thalia? Will I get in trouble if Teddy leaves and I play a new wolffie? =D
Sorry, I want to be active but there isnt much for me to do as Teddy, now that she is almost 2 and knows everyone...)
Teddy went to Song, "Mum?" She asked, her ears fall back.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27 2011, 04:13

(Not at all, just make sure you don't change wolfies too often Wink )

"Nia and I are organizing a pack hunt, and we want everyone to participate, which means that you will have to come too", I said, looking at Krystal "It will be good to have you nearby in case someone gets hurt" I then turned to Toxic "Your lazynes will not be an excuse, but a reason for you to participate", I said and giggled, licking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27 2011, 10:51

I chuckled softly at the two mates."I think i should come to."I grinned
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27 2011, 23:00

"Yes,yes you should", I repeated to Krystal and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27 2011, 23:06

He yawned and rolled over in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29 2011, 22:10

Na nodded and looked around smelling the different scents. Her eyes glew with the scent of mosse.-"How about a mosse be enough for a pack."-She began heading toward the scent as she began to get ready for the big hunt.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 20:31

He rolled to his feet, squinting at the light seeping in from outside.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 05:08

I howled to announce the start of the big hunt and followed Nia toward the moose scent, nudging everyone I pass on my way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next