Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Never
Offspring: .....

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 13:13

Diabla growled running her paw across his face clawing it. She watched the blood spill out.-"Respect your rank or get out !"-She shouted still growling.-
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: None

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 13:17

"I've told myself this many a times, you may be leader but I'm my own wolf" Thor replied, getting irritated at the wolf, jumping back and her claws only grazed his cheek. He still resisted the urge to attack her, but he would if needed.
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 13:21

"Does it sound like I care ? Go take your problems somewhere else."-She growled padding away.-"If your got problems of me being leader you can leave, no one is stopping you."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Offspring: None

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 13:24

Thor shrugged and laid down, at a loss for something to do. "Don't worry, it's not you holding me here, I've got my motives" He snorted.
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 13:28

Diabla eyes wondered threw the trees as she walked pass them. She stopped sitting by an old tree.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 14:17

Karma giggled as they fought, this was the funniest thing she'd seen all day.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24 2011, 06:31

Toxic wrote:
I also want to add, to make this last I suggest we take a few days to get to the densite, and even then maybe take a few days of just scouting around and spying on the pack so the druids can get to know their weaknesses and such.
Also, with the pups here it'd be smart to make them discover the pups even after they initially attack

(We shall try to Rp it this way if we can. Remember that after the first attack, they will have to find a place near WSP territory to stay at night. I will make a topic of that place if it's needed Wink )

Loosers..., he thought to himself when Thor and the Alphess started a little fight.
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24 2011, 07:48

Diabla eyes wondered and walked back to the rest of the pack.-"We need to find a place to rest."-She spoke to them as her orbs wondered around.-"Start looking."-She spoke firmly.-
Back to top Go down
Kody

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24 2011, 13:18

Kody used her hind paws to propel herself backward, distancing herself form her mother. She couldn't see, nor speak. She snorted in annoyance, already growing a budding dislike for being deprived of things that rightfully belonged to her. Flicking her black-tipped tail, she kept her black ears perked on guard. Shifting back to her mother, the pup heaved a large sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24 2011, 15:12

~Bushshaaa. I missed dungloads.~

He sighed, and looked at Ollie. "Hello." he said, meekly. "Glad you did not try to rip me to pieces this time." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24 2011, 18:34

Karma growled, 'Why do we have to do the work' She thought, trotting off.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2011, 05:03

Strife snorted before reluctantly starting to search for a good place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2011, 05:06

He shrugged, "Welcome, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2011, 05:09

He rolled around, watching his alphess and Thor argue "Mehmehmehmeh"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2011, 05:14

"I called this one Hailey and this one's Rose. These two don't have names yet, you should give them their names", I explained to Toxic, pointing at Hailey, then Rose and then the two who hadn't been named yet, and smiled. I licked each pup's head, before nudging Toxic softly, encouraging him to give the two their names.
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2011, 06:29

Diabla watched at the pack moving out and heard Fang making his random noise as always.-"It's like im babysitting a bunch of pups."-She signed as she began looking as well.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2011, 17:11

Karma giggled, "I am a pup so thanks!" She yipped back, still looking around.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 11:34

Suintia slandered into the den area, her eyes scanned the world around her. She pinned her ears back to hear the sounds of animals run by, she curled her tail around her legs and sat up. She turned her head just to be greeted by a strong wind, causing her fur to blow one way.

It's a gorgeous autumn day and she has nothing to do, yet the one thing that remains in her head is flash backs of her brother. It's like there trying to tell her something, she turned her head after another gust of wind. Orange, brown, red and other colored leaves fly through the air, as she sits there.

Her small frame shivered, as she looked around. One scent over powering her nose, a pack. She shivered, and stayed in her place. Content with her state, if anything dares to come to her.. well that's her issue. She held her paw off the ground as she just watched silently. A few scents passing by, one she found very familiar. She had the urge to go and look for it, but she knew it was no use. 'Remember the Urge, hun' she thought.

(( L-A-M-E. ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 11:43

Nia signed of boredom and got up padding toward the stream. As she lapped up some water she stared at her blue features. A smile crept on her face, making the water cripple with a paw.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 11:48

Suintia noticed something moving in the distance, it was quick to catch her attention. Her head was slightly bowed, as she turned it slightly and stared deeply making out a white wolf it looked like her brother.. but it was totally different.

She just shrugged it off, and watched the wolf like a hawk would watch a mouse. She was not gonna turn her back because mostly she would be attacked, last thing she needed. She was a small self and fighting was not a good thing for her, just her and speed..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 11:59

Nia nose twitched as the wind blew against her. A new scent she smelled. She got up and followed it. As her paws hit against the ground as her tail slowly raised and her hackles as well. When she saw the wolf her ears twitched growling.-"Who are you ?"-She asked as her light red eyes glared at the small female showing no emotion. Her nose twitched as the scent some what like Ollie's.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 12:05

Suintia knew exactly what this wolf was going to do to her if she didn't cooperate. She watched the female carefully, she scanned her body noticing she was dominant. Suintia lowered her ears, "I'm Suintia, may I ask your name?" she asked quietly she looked down, but glanced up showing her dull red, tinted violet eyes.

The wind blew throwing Suintia's fur everywhere, that same scent filled her nose. Lifting her head she glanced around, 'I hope this one doesn't think I'm trying to start something.' she thought and looked 'round nervously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 12:11

Nia saw she was no threat.-"Niakitia."-As the wind blew again smelling Ollie again. Another growl escape her mouth walking toward her.-"Why do you have the scent of Ollie ?!"-She asked snarling. Jealousy took over her body thinking the worst.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 12:15

"I like your name, Niakitia.." she replied and smiled, she sniffed and scented her brother again. It was causing her to grow angry, she heard the deep growl escape through her mouth as the female wolf approached Suintia.

Her fur flew around, as she looked down "You know Ollie ? .. he is my brother.." she said quietly... "I kinda lost touch with him.. and I've been wandering for a long time looking for him.. do you know where he is?" she asked. She was growing annoyed with the female's repetitively ignorant behavior to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 12:24

Her ears flew down titling her head slitly.-"Ollie has a sister ? He never told me. Sorry."-A smile appeared on her face-"He's here in this pack. Any family of Ollie is welcomed here." She said with a nod and a smile.-"Follow me."-She turned leading toward the den.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next