Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 12:08

"He broke the necklace thing to make me mad on purpose is all.. I wouldn't care if he wasn't so mean about it" Toxic said briefly, not really all that bothered by it anymore, but at the same time still was angry at Ollie.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 12:25

"sorry to hear that.." she said, rolling her eyes thenn curled her tail around her side. She yawned and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 12:30

"whatever" He shrugged before getting up and slinking off. "I've got to be going.. Thali and the pups are back at the den" he said before slipping off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 12:48

~Zodi, I am sincerely sorry I have to change your darling coat..*sobcry*~

He brushes against a tree, and doubles back when a clump of black fur easily pulls out. "Not me, nooo..." he groaned. He had seen Ollie become like he had, so he knew the drill. He pulled his fur consistently, and mourned unhappily when his main assets, the coloured socks, came out. He now had gray fur. Shiver. White underbelly, black markings. To blue marks under his eyes, which had oddly enough changes shades to a lightish blue. He growled unhappily, before getting up.

The Main Den - Page 9 Untitled2

Yikers, big pic x.x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 16:27

Nia wayched as they talked and yawned lightly. She got up and paddedtoward Ollie curling next to a ball beside him.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 09:13

I tried to see what was going on outside when I heard Toxic talk to someone whose voice I didn't recognize but who seemed to have a familiar scent. I wanted to know who it was but I didn't want to leave the pups alone. So I decided to wait and hope to meet the newcomer soon.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 09:19

"Farewell, grumpy." she called to the alpha male Toxic, she shrugged. Watching Niakitia curl up beside Ollie, she walked off. Curling up in a bush; this was no use. She shouldn't be here, she needs to leave. It's for the better, of the pack, her, and him.. but first she needs to say hello to Ollie.

The wind blew the bush, as millions of red, orange, yellow, brown, paint the ground. She smiled at the site; gorgeous place and her to be so alone. She liked it, alone and peaceful. She laid her head down, and stared at the ground. Watching rabbits run around, it made her have pup thoughts. Seeing Ollie and Niakitia reminded her of her parents. She closed her eyes, it was a scar in her. She hated the thought, mention or anything.. she'd just wish it'd go away.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 17:08

Hailey wakes up and waves her paws in the air. She sticks her tongue out and tastes the air. She knows that her mother is there, and she shuffles over and puts her paws around her, holding her fur and sleeping again, not bothering to get the milk she needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 23:59

He yawned and stretched, sniffing the air as breeze went over his nose. It was so familiar but he couldn't place it. Giving the top of nia's head a lick, he slowly starts to make his way towards the scent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 04:26

Nia ears perked feeling a lick on her forehead. She opened her eyes seeing Ollie walking away.-"Its about time."-She mumbled to herself watching him leave.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 07:55

Suintia lifted her head, slightly off the ground. She yawned and looked around. She shifted her body to the side, as she noticed Ollie coming towards her. She let out a low groan, "finally" she whispered.

The wind blew, a stick hitting her head. She growled out, and lifted her body. "Pay backs a .."she stopped as she looked up, she remained herself. "Ollie.." she said. "Nice to see you not sleeping"..
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 23:54

"Hello ?... Do I know you ?" He reconized her instantly but decided to pretend not to know her.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03 2011, 08:25

"Don't play stupid with me, Ollie." she said sharply. She rolled her eyes, "I'm your sister, and if you don't remember me well .. I have no idea what to say to you." she shrugged, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03 2011, 17:42

He grumpily trudged into the den area, still irritated at losing his beautiul obsidan coat. He directed his light blue orbs to Ollie and another female. He shrugged, knowing it was none of his beeswax.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03 2011, 23:51

He nipped at her muzzle, "Suintia, what brings you here ?" He asked happily, "And are you here to stay ?"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03 2011, 23:57

She shook her head, and nuzzled his chin as a hello. "Hello bro." she said and smiled, "I was just traveling and I ended up.." she looked around "here.. I don't know how but I was following ta path and I found this beautiful place." she noticed his happy expression and tone. "I think so.. I don't know yet.. I have yet to decide if I should stay here." she said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 00:55

Nia watched as they talked and smiled at Ollies reaction. She rolled on her back looking up at the sky.-
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 10:58

As Strife walked closer to the wolves of the Wild Sk8ter Pack, he was very careful not to be found through his scent so he hid behind bushes and herbs which had a strong smell. After he walked around the den area he had counted about 10 wolves (even though I don't think that wolves can count XD). He ran back to the temporary den to report to the Alphess.

-Temporary Den-
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 19:43

He hated this coat, but he'd deal with it. He walked over to the exact place Strife had been. He shrugged, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 21:29

He wiggled his nose in happiness and smiled lightly, "You should stay, its good here."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 22:35

"Eh.." she replied hesitantly. "I don't want to cause any issues.." she looked around when a scent of a male entered her nose. She exhaled heavily, "I think I am going to stay.." she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06 2011, 09:38

Fel could only just hear faint murmuring sounds, but there was one word she clearly heard. Her name. Fel made a sort of squeaking sound as she tried to immitate what she heard "Fweel." She giggled, liking the sound of it, and pawed at her mothers fur and felt something round and wet come in contact with her paw. She whimpered and drew back a little, before reaslising with a flick of her tail that it was her mothers nose. She giggled again and licked her mothers nose and snuggled deeper into her chest fur. She lay between her paws, tiny head resting on the soft paw pads, tiny back legs resting in her moms soft chest fur.

(I'm not on EFA anymore, but my activeness is still going to be 7/10. I am trying to get on more often, and the chirtmas holidays -8 WEEKS!- are coming up in 4 weeks so yeah i will be much more actie=ve then :3)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06 2011, 09:57

Rose grins as she hears her name. "R...uz." She shuffled around, trying to find milk. After a couple of minutes, she gave up and layed down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2011, 06:30

I smiled and licked Fel's head before looking at Rose who seemed to be looking for something. I guessed that she was hungry so I nudged her toward the teats so that she could drink.

(Oki Fel, I will put you off EFA then ^^)
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2011, 21:39

Fel twisted her body and stumbled toward her mothers belly, suckling for milk.

(Ok thanks! ;D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next