Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Krystal

Krystal

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Still lookin=3
Offspring: ....I just got here chu weird's

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13 2011, 15:10

I sniffed the air,scenting a unrecognized wolf."Might be just a newbie.."I mumbled,shrugging it off and laying my head in my paws.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14 2011, 19:47

Hailey shifts her weight as she sits up and tries to open her eyes. She gets them half open then closes them, thinking 'Ouch, too bright' She leans on her mum's tummy and smiles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16 2011, 11:56

Nia opened her eyes and yawned loudly. Her red orbs flickered seeing an owl above her head in the tree. She clawed the floor whining a bit seeing Ollie still lifeless sleeping.-"Lazy bum."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18 2011, 02:51

I wanted to know what everyone was doing while I was staying in the cave with the pups but I knew that I couldn't leave them and I didn't want to either. So I howled calling Nia and Krystal, hoping they could come and help me with some things.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18 2011, 12:32

(Internet fixeeddd, so I'm back ;D)

Toxic woke up laying around somewhere. He lifted his head and screwed up his face, trying to depict his location. With a exaggerated huff he got up and lazed around before setting off for the 'cave'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18 2011, 12:42

Nia's ear perked hearing Thail. She got up padding toward the cave and poked her head in.-"Yeeees ?"-She said with a smile.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 09:01

(Yaayyy!! glad to have you back Loxyy!! Very Happy)

I smiled and greeted Nia happily when she came "Thanks for coming, Nia. Could you do me a favour? It's going to be winter soon and I wanted to make a warm nest for my pups and so I was wondering if you could help me with that, because I can't leave them here alone", I explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 09:20

Karma lowers her head as she trots around, behind some bushes and trees, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 10:40

She nodded-"I'll watched them if you want."-She said looking at the pups smiling.-
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Never
Offspring: .....

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 10:44

The female entered the site. As her orbs wondered at all the wolves picking the one she wants to kill. Her ears perked seeing a blue wolf. A smirk appeared on her face as she began to move in.-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 11:13

Karma looks at the group of wolves and grins, "This is gonna be so much fun" She yips, scanning the wolves. She doesn't pick a wolf to fight, she decides to let it pick her.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 11:53

Toxic trotted into the shallow cave, lingering at the entrance, not keen on hiding himself in a confined space.. again. "Heya" He greeted calmly.

/lazyThor:
Thor swaggered in, easily camouflaged in the autumn foliage. With a grunt he looked over the small pack, sizing up the competition.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 11:05

"Thank you Nia!", I said. I greeted Toxic and nuzzled him "Hai Loxy" I smiled at him. I then looked at Nia and the pups one more time before leaving the cave. I was going to collect some leaves and moss for the nest but then an unfamiliar scent in the air caught my attention. I could tell that there were strangers approaching. Now that I had pups, I was more protective and didn't trust strangers so easily anymore, especially because there were several. I followed the scent and soon found a young female wolf (Karma). "Who are you and where is your leader?", I questioned calmly, not expecting an attack.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 11:13

(Please remember not to choose your own wolf as opponent ^^)

Strife walked silently through the bushes, trying not to be found before choosing his opponent. He was looking for a strong wolf, but one who seemed to be the strongest of the pack was sleeping which would be too boring for him so he searched for another one.

(choosy Strife Razz)
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 11:55

Toxic returned the nuzzle with a lick before seeing her off. He decided to stay with the pups as well, he trusted Nia and all, but he still felt he needed to be there when Thali wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 12:57

(-hesitates-)
Karma growls at the female, not answering the question, instead she snarls and snaps at the wolf, not biting her yet, but threatening her.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: None

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 14:40

Thor sat still in the woods, sitting opposite from the cave these wolves harbored in. He could easily see inside, choosing out 2 or 3 adults along with a few pups. As he sat and thought a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes. "I'll get the pups" He smirked, calling softly as so the pack couldn't hear, but any of his pack nearby could. "A little game never hurt anyone" He added quietly. He had no intention of killing them, at least not right away; but more like a tactful game of keep away.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 17:47

Hailey rolls over and whimpers, searching for milk.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2011, 03:10

He rolled over and before pulling himself up off the ground. His eyes twitched against the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2011, 03:17

He sat near the edge of the woods, grunting under his breath about getting old.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2011, 07:31

Suintia shrugged and walked off, Ollie didn't reply so no use. She went towards a tree and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23 2011, 09:48

Toxic exited the den for a moment, breathing deeply. "...small space" He whined quietly, deciding to go for a quick walk, since Nia was still with the pups. Unknowingly Toxic strode right by Strife, only passing a few feet away from the male.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2011, 03:30

He observed the wolves, looking towards an unusual coloured male. He seemed to be black and green, but something seemed on his mind. Although he was still quite a distance, curisoty has slowly made him move closer.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2011, 04:05

Toxic kept on his way, yawning lazily. "Too lazy for this" He mumbled, thinking about turning back.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2011, 09:25

Karma growls at the female (Thailia), backing up and moving away from the wolf, back to Strife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next