Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 09:20

The stranger wolf snapped and growled at me and this was enough for me to know that I couldn't trust her and the wolves who were with her. "Leave this territory before we make you leave!", I growled.
I howled a warning to the pack, telling everyone to make sure that the intruders didn't hurt anyone and if they didn't leave, we would chase them out of the territory. This was also a warning to the intruders who were still hidden behind the bushes.
I then ran back to the cave to see if the pups were safe and smiled when I saw that they were safe with Nia.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 09:50

Strife watched one of the pack's wolves (Toxic) pass by and wondered why he didn't seem to notice him. He heard a growl and then a howl a bit further away before he saw his daughter. He guessed that she had been discovered by the pack. "Why didn't you attack the wolf who found you?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: None

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 15:21

Thor was well clear of the mother venturing out. He crept around the den and was right next to the entrance, not waiting for Diabla to signal attack. He was going to stake out here, just out of sight. As soon as the adults left the den to check out the mayhem the pack would cause, he would take his chance to snatch the pups.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 17:11

Hailey wags her tail when she sees her mum and yips happily, then lays on her belly and watches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 17:17

Karma growls at her father, "no one said to attack yet, what? Would you rather I attack and ruin our chance?" she snarls and runs off.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 20:47

He stepped from the brushes, with a few swift steps. A dark smirk pulled back onto maw at the warning howl. "Sounds like a challenge."

Ollie -

Ollie nommed on the air before his ears perked to the howl, as soon as it finished. He stretched his back to crack it. "I do love a good chase." He mumbled to himself
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04 2011, 23:25

He paced back and fourth infront of the den, like a caged animal ready to break free from behind the cold iron bars of a cage. Blood tinted eyes, filled with malice scouted the current territory, which sat low beyond the dense wood.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05 2011, 23:12

Suintia sat down and laid down in the bush, she was unsure of what to do.. she was aware there was a few more then two wolves.. there was barely a whole pack. She wanted to tell Toxic and the alpha female.. but she couldn't seem to do it. She watched Ollie pace as she shook her head, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06 2011, 02:05

Ollie, suddenly stopped. They hadn't seen to attack, so he settled down although was still edgy.

~~~~

Fang didn't want to be the first to attack, he knew what random killing could do to both packs and would simply wait.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06 2011, 03:18

Nia saw Oliie acting weird....she exit the den seeing Toxic and padded to him.-"Whats wrong hun ?"-She asked titling her head slightly.-

_____________________________-

Diabla

She looked at the wolves below, eyeing each of them.-"Idiots dosent even know we are here."-She said waiting to attack.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06 2011, 08:06

Toxic was sitting outside of the den. He was aware there were other wolves here, the scent of a few wolves had drifted into the area, so he kept vigilant. He didn't realize a wolf was only a foot or so away, hiding at the other side of the den entrance. Toxic just assumed the wolves were loners, and would go on their way like any other who had passed through, so he didn't think much of it. There was just such a stillness in the air that put him on edge.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06 2011, 09:50

Suintia's view was caught by an unknown wolf, she watched them secretly. She kept peering over to Ollie, and shaking her head she watched the wolves quietly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08 2011, 09:31

Toxic woke up, still next to the cave's entrance. He shook his head, the metal ear pieces clinking together. He smirked at the noise and settled down again, lazily keeping watch of the area.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 06:36

"Can't you smell that." He sniffed at the air, the scents seemed to be faint in the air, but when the breeze was right. They came through all at once, "There are loners."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 23:53

I stayed with the pups when Nia left the den. Then I caught the scent of stranger wolf (Thor) who was close to the den, ... too close. I quickly took each pup one after another and brought them to the back of the den before running toward the entrance and growling defensively "Who's there?!" I stayed at the entrance to make sure that no one would enter the den.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12 2011, 00:38

Toxic jolted awake, startled by Thalia's growl. He looked around for who she was talking to, but didn't see anyone. "What is it?" He asked groggily, not yet awake. He clumsily sat up, still a bit shaken from the fright.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12 2011, 00:42

Thor smirked, not in the least thinking he had been sought out. He turned himself around and snuck away silently, going around the back of the den. He didn't go far before plopping down again, waiting for another opportunity to encroach on the densite.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12 2011, 21:38

He growled slightly, hating that he didn't know where these wolves were.

~ Fang ~

He slowly started to creep up to alphess, still locked on the pack below, "When do we attack ?" He has the female.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13 2011, 10:55

Nia standee close to Oliie as her fur began to stick up. Her tail slowly raised as she smell the air.-"To many to be loners, an allie phaps ?"-She said still all tensed up.-

-Diabla-

She watched as Fang appeared and than Thor.-"Whenever you want boys, try not to have to much fun."-She said with slight evil grinning thinking this was going to be too easy she laid down watching all the wolves below.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13 2011, 21:32

"No, it doesn't smell like it." He stood pressed up against Nia, staring out towards the scents. He couldn't see the wolves, but knew they were there.

~ Fang ~

Slowly stalking forward, the male started to head towards the wolf that stood in the middle of the den entrance. (Thalia)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 02:42

(Ollie and Nia, sorryy but this has become a rule:
- Don't be lazy by RPing your rival wolf with your WSP wolf's account! We don't want new members to get confused and we didn't make the rival wolf accounts just so that we don't use them, did we? Wink )

I stared into the direction where the scent came from."One of those so called loners, which I think is a whole pack, came too close to the den. But I think he left now.", I answered Toxic's question. "I don't think they want to leave yet so we have to be careful", I said worried and looked at him.

(Does Thali remember Fang or is he a completely different wolf? o.o)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 04:33

(sorry just I'm on meh iPod my computer crashed :3)
She nuzzled Ollie as she leaned against him looking around her hating to fight.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 07:46

Toxic was wide awake for once and got to his feet. "I'll go patrol around the borders, you stay here and protect the den" He told Thalia. He nuzzled her before trotting off into the woods, to get a better idea of who these wolves were.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 07:48

Thor grunted in response to Diabla and headed back around the backside of the den. He could tell Fang was after the greyish female who was guarding the den, and Thor was after the pups. "Try and get that light one away from the den, so I can sneak in" He told Fang, dropping behind.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 09:44

She nodded to Toxic and licked his cheek "Be careful", I said. I wanted to make sure the wolf from earlier (Thor) would not come near the pups so I called Nia over (Nia you're my new personal assistant Razz) and asked her to take a look around the den while I guarded it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next