Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 18:34

Rose blinks slowly as she gazes around the den, specifically the corner and her sisters. She watches as Kody is snatched and taken away by an evil wolf, then another wolf go after them. The fae whines quietly, wishing that all the fighting could stop. I hope I don't get stealed..
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 20:35

He saw a pup (Hailey) waddling about, it was alone and it seemed to be looking for something. Stepping quickly towards it. Fang smirked and gave no warning before he swiped a paw at the small, body. Hoping to get some blood on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 20:40

I whimpers as I am suddenly swiped. I yelp and look up, seeing the big wolf I growl, but it comes out more like a "grr" in my little pup voice. I glare at the big wolf and get up, lucky enough that he didn't hurt me. I push my ears forward and lift my tail, acting dominant, showing I am not scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 20:50

He laughed, a deep and malicious laugh. Stepping closer towards the small pup, his claws stretched from his large paws.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 21:10

He felt the pressure suddenly relieved and tried to drag himself away from the wolf. For the ground, had been so hard that he was winded.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 21:17

Hailey growls again, standing her ground. Her eyes fixed on his. She does not move but instead, sticks her tongue out at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 21:47

His whole body lurches forward, and snaps his jaws at the pup. His jagged teeth ready to cut through the flesh of this pup.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 21:57

I step back and tilt my head, wondering why this wolf seems familiar, even though I had never met him, he didn't seem like a stranger yet he acted like it. I turn around and walk off, not wanting to fight.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 22:40

He moved forward and pressed his paw on the tail of the wolf, pushing it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 01:47

She didn't even notice Ollie moving. Still glarin at the male seeing that he wasn't moving.-"Very well."-With that she lunged at the male's neck, her perky fangs entered threw his skin as the blood trickled into her mouth she smiled. Using her back legs she shoved the male down on the floor pinning him down but still latched onto his neck, crushing her jaw blood began flow out more.-
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Never
Offspring: .....

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 01:56

Doable watched her pack attack the wolves. Watching Thor run off with a pup and Fang smacking a pup. She chuckled lightl and turn seeing two wolves doing nothing but talking. She got up and walked threw the the forest around them. When she was completely above them she jump down pinning the small white wolf down.-"Hello darling."-With that she bit the females neck crushing her jaws together.-
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 08:38

Cameron

Cameron looked at the wolf who had bitten the white female he had been talking to, he growled, he was going to use the same technique he had used on Thor - Grab the ear and pull. At that, he grabbed her ear and pulled, until he heard the familiar sound of ripping and growled, a soft line of blood exiting his mouth, of course, his tall frame was lurched like a cats, his body is a perfect U, ready to strike at her abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 09:15

Telling her eat get tear she growled. When he let go her ear twitched.-"You dirty mutt."-With that she ramed him to the ground and wrapped her jaws around his neck dragging him away from the two wolves. When she was far enough she crushed her jaws together her red stained fangs entered his skin. She felt the bone tag can end his life. She smiled and wanted to mess with him a bit. She crushed it lightly causing him pain no death.-
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 09:27

Cameron's gasp echoed through the forest, then, he grinned, aimed his feet, and kicked her stomach as hard as he could, knocking her off, he growled as he got up, blood dripping from his neck. He put a paw on her chest, and snarled "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Such a shame." He pressed as hard as he could, using all his strength... He was not losing again, and his boldness would not allow him to lose.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 09:33

"Kody...", I answered Toxic's question. I looked at Nia and nodded, understanding her. I wanted to go into the den instead but then the loner from earlier came back...without Kody. I started to panick and when Hailey came out of the den and Fang grabbed her I growled at him and I was about to attack when suddenly a female wolf jumped on top of me and pinned me down biting my neck. I yelped and struggled under her grip. Then I tried to push her off of me with my hind legs. When the loner helped me by distracting the bigger female I clawed at her face with my paws, scratching her eyes. Then the female jumped off of me and attacked the loner so I jumped up and glared at fang, snarling. "Fang! Give her back! She's done nothing to you and I don't want to fight you!", I said even though I doubted that he was listening.
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 09:44

She smiled sweetly.-"Come on darling you know you can do better than that."-She said looking up at him. Her back legs clawed behind him forceing him to move up a little when she was in reach she laches on at the paw on her chest yanking it away. She got up shaking her coat.-"Aww my coat is dirty."-With that she rammed him against a tree hearing a crack sound. When he feel on the floor she licked the blood off his neck with a smile. She than grabbed it with her jaws pinning him against the tree and used her legs to crush down on him staying him in place.-
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 09:49

The male smirked, he slammed the pup from his path and stalked forward towards the alphess. "Thalia, what a pleasant suprise."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 09:52

Cameron gasped at each painful infiliction, but smiled as she slammed him down, and said "Oh, you poor hun, are you feeling okay? You seem to be a bit weak.." He grinned and gripped her neck and locked his jaws in a death grip, though his rib was painfully aching him, he was sure sure she had broken it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 09:54

Toxic growled at all the fighting, but first he slid past Fang and Thalia and grabbed Hailey where she was roughly tossed aside. He picked her up and disappeared, going to find somewhere safe to hide her before going back to do the same for the others.
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 10:22

Her ears fell back as her grib abound her neck.-"Sweetheart, I wouldn't be gallinule weakness right now."-She kicked his ribs muiltiple times making him let go.-"Now to shut that mouth of yours."-She grabed his muzzle with her jaws and began crush down. Hearing little cracks knowing that was his teeth. She than laid down on top of him crushing him with all her weight still bitting down on his muzzle.-"To bad you don't really belong to this pack, no one will remember you."-She said pressig her paw on his ribs yet again.-
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 10:51

Cameron yelped then ripped away, and grabbed her neck again "Probably, but at least I won't be remember as a mega b-" He was cut off at another kick then grabbed her neck, holding the windpipe and bit down, his teeth in pure agony but they sliced her skin, until they felt the soft windpipe.. He wasn't going to bite down, but he was going to cause dear agony to her. He crushed his teeth againest the windpipe, and then wrapped his paws around the back of her neck and pulled, brushing the vital windpipe againest his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Diabla

Diabla

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 11:23

She yelped in pain. She crushed her claws against his stomech and than she started scratching his skin ripping threw him, blood pouring out. When he wrapped his paws around her she grabbed one of the legs and crushed it against her jaws easily breaking. With that she kicked him again harder. She lined her back legs on him and than pushed back fumbling out of his grip. She began panting looking up at the make seeing up covered in blood.-"Well I'm must say your good fighter."-When she finally caught her breath she walked up to him banging her leg against his head easily knocking him out.-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 11:27

Hailey yelps as she is swiped up then realises it is Toxic. He wraps all of her paws around his muzzle and holds on, not wanting to be hurt be a mean wolf.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 11:31

Cameron smirked, before hitting him, he grabbed her paw and twisted, hearing a gruesome, and painful sounding pop, then fell as she hit him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2011, 11:31

Toxic was nearly out of the territory when he found a very big tree, with scraggly roots just big enough for Hailey to fit into safely. He tucked her into the roots, as far back as he could before standing up again. "Stay here Hailey, whatever you do just stay here" He instructed the pup before zipping off back to the dens for the other pups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next