Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 03:07

"I'm fine, just worried incase you get hurt, plus this male can't warn the others to stay away if you kill him." A cheeky smirk, pulled at his expressions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 03:14

Nia smiled and nodded looking at the male on the floor.-"So what are we going to do to him ?"-She said slowly sitting down.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 04:48

His body stretched, like that of a cat. "Maul his legs ? Pull out his claws ?" Ollie sniggered in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 05:11

Her eyes widen shaking her head.-"How about his legs so he can't ever walk here again."-She said with a growl getting up and walking to him pressing her paw on his leg.-
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 08:28

Strife snapped at the fae and grinned when the male appeared, glad to have an oppoent worth fighting against. He didn't care about the female who had knocked him over and simply sat up and listened to their conversation which made him laugh. "You do have funny ideas", he said chuckling "but I think I'm gonna have to bring you back to reality now" He grinned evily before kicking the female in the face, making her fall backwards. Then he grabbed the male by the neck and made his head ram into the ground. "There, that should make you wake up", he said and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 08:42

I gasped when Fang suddenly grabbed my muzzle and struggled, trying to pull my head backwards and pushing his away with my paws. Then I slowly walked backwards until his head was right next to a tree and even though it hurt I tried to push his muzzle against it, hoping that, that way he would loosen his grip and allow my muzzle to slip out of his.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 09:30

I turn my head and see Rose laying with her head on my back. I giggle and nuzzle her, trying to take our minds off the fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 10:14

After watching a bad wolf (Fang, lulz) grab hold of Mummy's muzzle, I decide to give it a try. Rose grins then tries to get Hailey's muzzle, but she misses and rolls off her, onto the ground where she lays and laughs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 11:04

Cameron stood in shock, watching the male bite Thalia, he growled, "Can't you pest leave already!" At that, he got up still wobbly, and grabbed the male's [Fang] shoulder and a pulled until he ripped the skin.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 11:09

Hailey giggles at Rose and bites at her muzzle, grabbing it playfully and nomming on it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 12:36

Nia yelped being knocked down by the brown male. When she hit the ground her head landed on a rock knocking her unconscious.-
(NIA NEED TO GO NANANA >DDD)
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 14:35

Toxic growled, his fur bristling on end when Fang hurt Thalia. He knew he'd be no help, and was of more use guarding the pups but he couldn't just sit and watch. "You get away from her" He barked loudly, anger plainly evident in his voice; rare thing.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 16:14

I pokes my head out and see Thalia getting hurt. I squeel, "MUMMY!!!" I screech, running out of the den and jumping in front of her, my fur sticking up and my eyes glowing with anger, I seem three times my normal size. I snarl and snap at the wolf who knocked her over. I glare at the wolf and bare my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 18:01

Rose jumps up, alarmed by her sister's sudden running off. She catches up to her and grabs hold of her tail, dragging her quickly back into the safe spot. "Are you crazy! You're gonna get us killed! Mum can fight!" She says as she shoves Hailey back in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 20:42

As his head was smashed into the ground, all he saw was the fact Nia too had been hurt. His muzzle crinkled and the front paw closest towards the attack struck at the other's face, with the intention to blind him in one eye. Though his own cranuim was now bleeding, he would not let this wolf leave alive for what he had done to his love.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 20:47

As soon as his muzzle hit the wood of the tree, he pulled back, tearing the fang's through the fleshy skin of her's. Once he had let go, he had to attend to the male that was clingy to his shoulder, and ripping his skin, which painful as it was needed to stop. So taking one powerful back leg, he slammed into the neck of the male, repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24 2011, 10:01

The wounds on my muzzle hurt badly, but I had to help Cameron because I knew how strong Fang was. I was also worried about Toxic and the pups who might be attacked by him so I jumped over to Cameron, pushed him away from Fang so he wouldn't get hurt and then I jumped onto the white male's back and onto a low branch of the tree. Even though the branch was big, it wasn't very strong so it started to break off of the tree through my weight. I gave it a strong push toward the ground before jumping down and letting it fall upon Fang.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24 2011, 10:26

Strife growled when the male left a bleeding scratch on his eye with his paw. He shook his head furiously then tried to wipe the blood away with his paw. With only one eye opened, he glared at the wolf and bared his teeth, ready to attack at every movement the male would make.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24 2011, 13:14

Cameron growled as his neck wounds started to bleed again, then jumped back seeing Thalia attempt to break the branch. He growled and jumped into the undergrowth a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24 2011, 21:29

Suddenly pinned onto the ground by a branch, took the male's breath away and left him gasping for air, not to mention bruised and possibly broken. His steely gaze locked onto the female, and mouthed 'I will kill you, then your precious mate, then your pups, and you can't stop me'
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24 2011, 21:38

He circled the male, watching his stance and mood. Before suddenly lurching, his shoulder and flank smashing into the briskets (Ribs) of the rival.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2011, 00:35

Cameron looked at the male.. Reading as his mouth moved to curve the words he did not say, the tall male sighed, then said, "How the hell do you expect to do THAT when your stuck under a branch?"
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2011, 03:32

"Stuck...no. Merely resting." The male suddenly arched his back, squirming as he struck the ground with razor sharp claws. He was slowly dragging himself painfully from underneath the branch.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2011, 04:11

Cameron snorted and turned to the back of the branch. He quickly jumped on it to add more weight. He growled, then flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2011, 04:40

He was almost out by the time the weight was added, easy enough to spin and swipe massive paws at the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next