Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2011, 08:00

Cameron quickly dodged the claws, feeling his skin be hit just a little. He growled then quickly jumped on the male's back, hoping to keep him down, true, he was not as strong, but he was taller, maybe that would help..
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2011, 09:05

Bad move, for the male twisted round his head and snapped a row of teeth around the ankle of the male. Pulling him off his back, and onto the floor. With him off and the branch lighter. The battered and bruised male rose off the ground and snarled. "Think you have what it takes punk."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2011, 09:47

Cameron growled, "Actually, I do." He snarled, and bit the male's still wounded shoulder with a flick of his neck and ripped, squirming out of the larger male's grip.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26 2011, 08:38

His back paws, raked at the soft underbelly, attempting to peirce though and split the male open. The annoying rush of pain in his shoulder, made him slowly lose his power.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26 2011, 09:46

Strife lost his breath for a moment when the male suddenly hit him on the side where he couldn't see because of his injured eye and he fell onto the ground. He slowly got up again and growled at the male but then he remembered that he hadn't seen his daughter for a long time. He got a little worried about her when he looked toward the den and saw many wolves around it. Strife decided to retreat for now and so he pushed himself past the male and ran off to find Karma.

(Won't be on until the 31 soo ^^'')
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26 2011, 12:57

Suintia looked around shocked, all the pack was being attacked. She grunted and watched.

( totally lost. o: )
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26 2011, 14:11

Hailey whines and sticks her head out and wonders when they can come out now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26 2011, 14:12

Slowly opening her eyes she watched the male run off. Her head was throbbing seeing Ollie was ok she signed in relief and sat up slowly. She watched around her still too dizzy to help someone out.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26 2011, 19:16

He instantly span on his heels, and moved quickly towards her. Licking at her face so furiously he might as well just slobbered everywhere. "Omg, your safe... you aren't hurt are you ?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27 2011, 03:47

She closed her eyes from being licked on her face over and over again.-"Hun I'm ok, just really dizzy."-She said with a smile as she nuzzled his neck.-"Are you ok ?"-She whispered looking at him in his eyes.-
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02 2012, 19:33

~Sorry D: Recap? I had to go on a loong trip.~
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04 2012, 04:26

(Well quite alot happened while you were gone XD I'll just tell you in short about the most recent things that are happening: Toxic brought the pups to a safe place and is guarding them. Cameron (new member) and Thali are fighting Fang who got stuck under the branch of a tree. Nia and Ollie were fighting Strife who retreated because he had to look for Karma.)

I grabbed Fangs muzzle and held it tightly while placing my front paws on his head and pushing it to the ground so that he wouldn't be able to harm anyone with his Fangs. Though he was still able to move his body and his legs, he couldn't get up and hurt anyone, who was standing too far away, for a while. But I wasn't able to hold him down for long.
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04 2012, 17:45

~Shaman to the rescue!~

He noticed Thali and Cameron fighting off Fang, so he padded over. 'Need help?'
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05 2012, 04:30

(^^)

When I saw Zodi I felt relieved. I pointed to Cameron with my tail, trying to tell Zodi to look after his injuries.
I guessed that the first wolf that Fang was after would be me so I held him on the ground for as long as I still could, then I jumped off and stood several steps away from him and waited for him to get up and follow me so that I could lead him away from the others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05 2012, 06:17

Nia nudge Ollie softly as he slept. Licking his head lightly she smiled light.-"Sweet dreams hun."-With that she turned and padded toward Thali. Her orbs flickered to the male that was knocked out. Standing beside Thali she yawned lightly.-"This fighting stuff go meh tired."-She said with a blank expression.-
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2012, 02:11

Strife found his daughter who had serious injuries but she was in a safe place. He went over to her and nudged her "Wait here, I'll be back after I made them pay for this", he said when he found the scent of the female he had attacked earlier. He ran back to where he had come from, leaping past Fang and onto the female (Nia) and he growled. He grabbed her by the neck and pushed her to the ground, ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2012, 08:48

Toxic held his ground vigilantly, not allowing anyone near the pups. And if they didn't know they were there; the wouldn't find out as he had masked their scent with his own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2012, 09:56

A yelp escape her mouth as she was smashed on to the ground. Looking up to see the male from earlier she let a snarl escape her mouth before kicking him off. She hopped back on her feet before ramming into him latching her jaws around the male's neck. Moving her jaw around she found the delicate part and began crushing her jaws together as blood began to poor out into her mouth and on the earth.-
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2012, 08:46

Strife tried to ignore the pain and grabbed the females paw, pulling and twisting it. He then pushed her against a tree with the weight of his body, forcing her to let go of his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13 2012, 21:41

Karma smiles slightly as the rest took her pain away. She gets up and walks out of the den and looks at the wolf who attacked her, who was now attacking her father. She lets a low growl escape her muzzle, "Oh I just hat to get my coat dirty" She says sarcastically, before running and diving at the female, biting down on her neck. with her small but strong jaws, and begins to rip at it, since she is not strong enough to kill the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 06:30

Strife was glad to see that his daughter was better again. He let her attack the fae but he stayed near, just in case because Karma did have a broken leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 21:41

Karma bites the fae's ear and pulls at it out of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21 2012, 00:15

He suddenly moved in a quick fashion, and smashed a large paw against the youngling attacking Nia. Snarling as he stepped over her body defensivly.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21 2012, 00:20

He snarled as he tried to escape from the grasp of the female who held down his muzzle. But his wounds were slowing him down, making him weaker. And couldn't escape so simply gave up.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21 2012, 08:38

Strife was glad to have gotten his chance to fight again when the male from before appeared. He growled when his daughter was attacked and jumped onto the males back and knocked him down. "Your opponent is me!", he spat angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next