Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:55

Lazy-bones I was slept through everything and only woke up because of the squeaking. I kicked out with my back feet, hitting the cave wall, with my back pressed against the wall also. I jolted up, even then feeling confined, but forgot about it at the sight of the four pups. "There so small" I said, wrinkling my nose.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:57

I squeek loudly, laying on the floor and moving my paws as if Im trying to crawl around but I can't get anywhere. I feel my fur over my face and it tickles my nose. I sneeze and yip playfully.

Last edited by Hailey on Sat Oct 08 2011, 14:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:58

I was exhausted after the birth of the four pups so I curled up around them and happily went to sleep.

Good Night everyone ^^
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:00

I laid my head down on the ground and looked at the pups. "Too small" I mumbled, not feeling comfortable around such small wolves when I seemed so much bigger.
Back to top Go down
Kody

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:05

The ebony and onyx youth squirmed against the cold ground of the cave, caught between her mother's coat and her sister's. The smell of milk was seductive and drew her closer, a security, since she was basically blind. Suckling as quietly as she could the fae curled her stubby tail around her haunches, waiting for her chance to see.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:06

I whine, finally getting myself to move, I smile and crawl around, impressed by my new skill. I suddenly feel something big and furry as I crawl and run into it. I nipped at the fur and pawed it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:26

I lifted my head and shuffled backwards a bit, not knowing what to do with the pup on my paw. I didn't want to move to quick and hurt it or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:28

(Im going back to she and not I its hard)
The pup whimpered and rolled around giggling. She wagged her little tail and pawed at him again, then licked the fur to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:33

Since it was a few days later :3 I'm going to say me and Ollie were sleeping in the den.....btw do we know about the pups ?)
Nia lightish red eyes blinked looking around after waking up. She looked at Ollie and licked his face lightly.-"Wake up Hun."-She said softly wanting to go in a morning stroll.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:34

(Pshh Idunno, I barely knew xP But you can find out or somethin?)

I huffed and tried to pull my paw away carefully, but was scared I'd hurt the pup.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:40

Nia's ears perked hearing pups. She lifted her muzzle smelling new scents. She got up padding toward it. Her eyes grew seeing pups surrounded by Thail and Toxi. She barked at Ollie telling him to come as her tail wagged.-
( I ish telling everyone >D)
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:42

(Ohlawd)

I turned my head hearing Nia bark, seeing her not to far off and must have obviously been able to see in the large cave. "Hiya" I barked with a friendly wag of my tail.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:43

The pup frowned when he moved his paw away. She huffed and layed still, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:53

I poked the pup softly, wondering why it stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:55

She poked her tongue out when he poked her, and she looked like wolfee road kill. (Like ur avvie xP)
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:56

I tilted my head, poking the pup again.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 14:57

She yipped and grabbed onto his paw playfully nibbling it.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 16:01

The small pup whined softly as she became used to moving slowly around. Her eyes still closed, she followed the scent of milk, crawling over to her mother for a drink. She sighed quietly and suckled for a few minutes before laying down and stretching herself out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 16:58

The pup yawned and crawled toward the scent of milk, she soon started to suckle and slightly fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 17:47

He sat beside his sleeping mate, just simply watching over her
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 19:57

The tiny wolf woke up and began to crawl around. She enjoyed moving around and she soon had crawled all the way out of the cave but the sunshine scared her, since she could not see more than brightness through her eyelids. She whimpered and tried to find her way back into the cave but became too tired to crawl in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 22:49

(Ollie I ish outside near the puppers :3)
Nia eyes blinked seeing one pup escape the cave. She got up and leaned down picking her up gentily and putting her beside Thail.-"Heh she's going to be an adventure one."-She said with a grin as she padded back out of the den waiting for Ollie.-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 23:49

The youth yipped happily as she was picked up. She snuggled into her mother's fur and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2011, 01:30

I rolled onto my back while I was sleeping, my paws flailing slowly in the air, still sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2011, 02:45

I woke up when Nia barked and lefted my head, looking at her and smiling. I was just about to get up to pick up the pup that had crawled away but then Nia came and brought her back "Thank you Nia", I said and wagged my tail. I licked each pup's head, looking at the more adventurous one "Your name shall be Hailey", I said smiling. I then looked at the other three wondering what names Toxic would like to give them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next