Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Fallen Druids' temporary den I_vote_lcapFallen Druids' temporary den I_voting_barFallen Druids' temporary den I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Fallen Druids' temporary den I_vote_lcapFallen Druids' temporary den I_voting_barFallen Druids' temporary den I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Fallen Druids' temporary den

Go down 
+4
Oliver
Fang
Thor
Strife
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife

Strife

Fallen Druids' temporary den Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29 2011, 03:44

This is where the Fallen Druids will stay while they try to take over the WSP Territory. They come here to rest so they usually only stay here during the night.
The den isn't very comfortable but at least it's big enough for a pack to fit in and it protects them from the cold and the rain.

Fallen Druids' temporary den Old20h10

Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: None

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 02:03

Thor made his way towards the den, plunking down on a fallen tree that was strewn over the top of the ramshackle of a den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 04:53

--Diabla--
Diabla entered the area as her orbs looked around.-"Nice."-she thought as she walked inside the den and laid down at the front yawning a bit.-
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 00:30

The multi-coloured male, swaggered into the temp densite. Sneering at the sight of the den. "bleh"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 05:28

Still lazy :3)
Diabla--
Diabla yawned lightly as she watched Fang entered. Her orbs ran around the area.-"This place is pretty ugly. It's going to be another waste of killing the pack."-She rolled her eyes even though she enjoyed what she does. She began licking her paws listening to the forest around her.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 09:29

Strife trotted over to the Alphess. "When are we attacking?", he asked. He tried to hide his impatience.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 10:43

She looked at the male & giggled.-"Paitince."-She got up walking out at the small den.-"Ok lets start spying. Figur out how many members & such. Pick the one you fight."-She said in a strong tone.-"Go in quiet."-She spoke finally heading toward the wolves.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 00:03

Fang -

The male relaxed so that he was sat down on the ground. "Can't we wait ?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 04:27

Diabla--
Diabla hissed at Fang.- "Now !"-She shouted in annoyance.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 23:55

His tail flickered in the breeze, "No." Tha male said simply as he stretched into a laying position.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03 2011, 09:40

He nodded and headed off toward the pack which was going to be attacked when the time would come.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2011, 21:29

Fang-

He waited for the male to return with details.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12 2011, 07:50

Strife came trotting toward Diabla and sat down in front of her. "There are about ten wolves in the pack. Half of them are males and half are females. They seem to be keeping pups in a cave. Some of them seem to be quite strong.", he reported "When are we going to attack?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Magma

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13 2011, 15:18

I plopped down on the side of the rusty old shack,not putting force on it because the ugly thing my topple over on her.I listened to Strife's report.Pups,how wonderful,I said,note the sarcasm.I hate killing parent's,after all,I know what it's like."I call dib's on the healer!"I called out.

[WoW I jUsT dibbed myself out]
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14 2011, 19:42

(Can't remember where I left Karma so..)
Karma growls loudly and turns to the others, "Can we go already?" She whined, impatiently pacing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18 2011, 12:34

Lazyplz
Thor lay stretched out over a fallen log sleeping on his back. With a sudden loud snort he fell onto the ground below with a dull thud, jolting him awake. "Blehh" He groaned, sitting upright.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 02:57

Diabla growled lightly and nodded.-"Lets have some fun than."-She mumbled heading out.-
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 09:09

He grinned and followed the Alphess, nudging his daughter on his way to make her come too.

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 09:19

Karma growls excitedly (If thats possible) and bolts past the group, running to the pack's main den.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 11:41

/Lazy/

Thor grunted and got up, following the group at a slower pace.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2011, 03:14

Fang -

He lay asleep at the tempory den, slowly waking. The older male grumbled seeing he was left behind. "Bleh.. youngings."

Slowly rolling to his large round paws, he stumbled groggily after the pack members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Druids' temporary den   Fallen Druids' temporary den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Druids' temporary den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: North-
Jump to: