Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den I_voting_barThe Wild Den I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:32

Eclipse Fainted

the Tree rolled over me and Laid there

Eclipse laid therre
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:35

Seeing we managed to push the tree off I stopped and sniffed Eclipse seeing she was knocked out, I exhaled lowering myself beside her to haul her onto my back while I head back to the den; arriving I set her inside the den where it was safe and dry while I sat there for a moment wondering if she'd recover.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:37

I follow Raikou, towards his den-

"We should let a healer know, about this. first thing in the morning." I said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:37

she Notice being Carried she stuck out her tonque and licked Raikous Paw by mistake she Licked him muzzle her eyes qwere white from the Flash
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:41

I pulled back from her lick then flicked my tail as I looked at Cross "Yes we should." I agreed then looked back at Eclipse seeing her eyes were white.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:42

Eclipses Body was Wet and soaked She whimpered getting up all she saw was white she Stumbed to the back of the Den where she colapsed and her eyes turn back to normal she watched the Lighting. and GRowled
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:44

I closed my eyes exhaling then reopened them "Looks like she's fine for now." I stated then turned out of the den to sit outside again quietly, zoning out as I stared into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:46

Eclipse Got up and Stumbed out of the Den she stumbed around and Fell she got up as Lightoing Struck she Jumped and Hid another on did and she Whimpered she Closed her eyes and Triped over a Log
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:48

I looked over to see Eclipse stumbling around and trip over a log as I sat there sighing "Or not.." I mumbled getting up to stand by her nudging her to stand "Go back in the den and rest." I said twitching my ear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:50

her ears Twiched "Why? Im Fine" I got up and Stumbed over a Log again her Water Soaked fur Brought her sliding downt he Hill and fell into the river
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:53

I gave a lame look as she fell down into the river then grinned as I followed behind into the water pulling her out. "I'll sit in there with you if I must." I said with a nudge to the den as I stood by her for support.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:55

I llooked at him "Why doess it matter? too you?" i asked getting out of the water and WHimpered
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:59

I sighed then looked at her "Should it not matter?" I asked simply then shook my fur but only for it to be soaked again from the rain "You're hurt." I added then looked towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:00

"No, but I can Stay out here// Why do u consetie me to come inside not like my Life is about to Change" I said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:03

I flicked my tail giving up "If it's your wish, do as you please." I told then walked away to wander off for a short stroll through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:05

"Hey Raikou May I tag along?" i barked slowly Padded closer to him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:07

I glanced over my shoulder then gave a simple nod in response while I continued to trot forward sniffing around only to smell the rain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:09

i ran up beside him i smiled "So how is Fire? Talk to her lately?" i asked bumping into him i moved at least a Foot away
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:12

A smile formed over my lips "She's fine and Sort of.." I said with a small nod twitching my ear as I looked around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:13

"What do u mean Sorta?" i asked A smiled Greeting his Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:15

"It's nothing." I said remembering then shook it off while I slowed my pace enjoying the walk and scenery.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:19

"Trust me Raikou.. Please" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:20

Lays out under the rain looking up at the crowded grey clouds. Feels the cold water pelt down onto fur begins to soak up. Tilts head and opens mouth trying to catch some rain drops. Rolls around feeling the ground become muddy and gets up shaking coat.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:25

watches eclipse leave with raikou then raises to his appendixs turns around a walks to the den and jumps on top of it his fur reveal more scars and lays on his underbelly trying to hide them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next