Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 15:38

Walks over to the river to take a quick drink then goes out into the forest to patrol the territory.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 15:40

she slowly Yawned and Difted back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 15:42

Eyes search surroundings then stops at a huge rock. Circles it finding a way to climb up and lays down looking over the territory.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 15:52

notices the sunlight and pads back to the den, as he reaches lays inside it and closes his eyes he drifts off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 17:08

I sat up slowly not waking Eclipse while I stood up still tired from not sleeping well, ignoring it I padded outside to stretch outside in the fresh air seeing everything becoming dry from yesterdays rain. My paws carried me swiftly to the water while I stood infront yawning revealing my fangs as I then lowered my head to drink the cold refreshing liquid, once my thirst was quenched I turned away going for a daylight stroll to boost my awakeness and energy.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 17:19

He opens his orbs looking around the dark den as the sunlight spills in, Silverfang rose to his appendixs and stretched out his fore pads, Returns to a stood up position then walks out the den, He stops just outside and takes in a deep breath, His gaze flickers around the territory and then takes a slow jog up to the hill, As he reaches it his pace slows down to a walk, He lays down under the tree and watches the birds flying in the air
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:30

I slowly wake up and yawn. I walk out of the Wild Den to see Silver and I swish my tail and smile. " Hi Silver! " I walk to the Magic River and lap up some water. I see some salmon as I stick my head under. I spot a big one and dive in. I dart towards it, keeping an eye on it. I open my jaws and snatch up the big salmon. I slowly swim up to the top and jump out of the water. I put the fish down and shake my pelt dry. I pick the fish up again and start heading back to the den. I drop the fish next to Silver. " Big enough for two "
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:32

smiles and bites the fish in half, giving sk8er then bigger peice he then slowly starts to eat his,
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:34

I smile then start to eat mine, still swishing my tail. I finish then look at him, wondering what to do next...
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:36

finishes his half and looks up at sk8er his blue eyes sparkling with happiness, he shuffles closer to her and gently starts to groom her fur,

Last edited by Silver on Tue Aug 03 2010, 18:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i can)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:43

I look at Silver and smile at him. I start to giggle and I see Fire wake up. " Hey "
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:45

stops grooming "hello fire" he continues for a bit then rests his head on hers and smiles staying there
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:47

I wake up and see Silver grooming Sk8ter, "uh..." I look at them with my mouth open, and my eyes wide. I sit there staring in confusion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:50

' What a nice greeting! ' I sarcastically think to myself. I wonder what Silver's doing as I start thinking he might know I like him. ' Does he like me too!?!? ' I yell in my head (lol)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:53

shuffles slightly rubbing my head against her "how are you today fire?" he places his paw onto hers and smiles
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:54

Stays in one spot looking at sk8ter wondering if they have something planned. I back away a bit and dissapear into the darkness of the den.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:54

smiles as there left alone and listins to the world around them, the birds sing there song while the breeze blows at them and the rushing water races past

Last edited by Silver on Tue Aug 03 2010, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:56

I inhale the air feeling refreshed as I made my way back to the den to see Silver, Sk8ter and Fire. I smiled as I approached them "Hey guys." I said giving a slow wag of my tail then noticed Fire crawl back into the den.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:58

"hey" smiles at him, his tail wags brushing against him and sk8, "how are you? fire is in the den btw" he motions with the paw that isnt on sk8er
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:59

I tilt my head and see Fire get sort of freaked out. I perk my ears to her Raikou greet us. I turn to him " Hey " I say and smile. I keep my head in the same place and look at Silver, sort of behind me. (Know what I mean?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:01

"Oh I'm fine." I said sitting myself down then wondering if something was up seeing the affection between Silver and Sk8ter then shrugged it off "Yeah I saw her go in." I replied with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:04

(kinda) rests his head on her neck and closes his eyes smiling, "oh cool" he opens one eye to look at them then closes it again
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:05

My blue eyes sparkle as they glow in the dark, I see Raikou and flatten my ears as I trot to him and knock him over as I jump on him. I lick him nose and lay on him as I look at Silver giving him a hint. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:09

I glance over to see Fire knock me over licking my nose then resting herself on me as I chuckled laying there nuzzling her and licking her in return as I wagged my tail more.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:11

I wonder if he got the hint and I start to run around and pounce on Raikou and play as I lick him and brush his nose with my tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next