Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:14

nuzzles sk8 then licks her face and stands up pouncing on her playfully, stands infront and bows playfully waiting for her, after a while bounces around her then back to his bow position
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:18

I grin sitting up at she begins to pounce around me playfully while I get into a playful stance and begin to wrestle her as well licking and nudging happily.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:18

I blink a few times and look at Silver. " I know you want to play but-... " I trail off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:21

lays down infront of her "whats wrong" his eyes look at her worried
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:23

I twitch my ears as i shoo off an annoying fly. " Well... You seem different. To me anyway "
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:25

thinks for a second then for a bit longer, opens his mouth to say something then closes and thinks again after a while "am i?, i havent noticed"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:32

" Yes... Yes you are. "I say trying to figure out if Silver like me too. I look at Fire and Raikou playing and sigh, feeling the wind start to softly blow.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:34

"well maybe a little" he mumbles looking down then looks back up at her and smiles, "i li...." his voice drifts off here and blushes looking down
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:38

I perk my ears up and stare at him. " You like me?! I like you too!! No-one knew though...! Very Happy " I say happy to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:41

looks up still blushing and beams at her he gets up and walks over nuzzling her he then lays down closer to her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:41

After wrestling I sit back down and nuzzle Fire then smile looking at Sk8ter and Silver seeing them confess to one another.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:43

" Aww! " Say grinning. I lay down on the grass next to Silver. I nuzzle him back and put my left paw on his right. I look at Fire, and think about Zeff, our long-lost brother.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:47

smiles, his tail wags brushing against them both, places his head on hers then rubs against her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:52

I lay down to roll over onto my back as I gently paw at Fire and smile then look at Silver and Sk8 upside down with a goofy grin and wag my tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 19:54

spots raikou with fire and grins back, he nuzzles her again then licks her muzzle, "im beat" he gets up and walks into the den, lays down at the back and curls up drifting off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 20:20

" Okay goodnight. Well... " I turn to Raikou " Im tired too so goodnight " I trot into the den and curl up next to Silver and gently fall asleep with my head resting on my paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 20:29

I sat up shaking my fur to remove the dirt and nodded to Silver & Sk8ter "Sleep well." I said to them with a small smile then licked Fire's cheek as I padded to a nearby tree laying under it as I yawned to take a short nap.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 21:01

Smiles, glancing over them, seeing Fire and Raikou happily together and Silver and Sk8 as well. Wags tail watching them and a small tear comes out, whips it and says to self "They grow up so fast."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 01:10

Smiles at sits beside song holding up my aw and helping hr to wipe away her tears as they slowly roll down her left cheek

"they do grow up fst dont they" smiles watching the two couples going in side by side, first raikou and fire then shortly ollowing Sk8ter and Silver

frowns a bit trying to hide the fact of being lonely 'im tired too' wanders into te den eyes flapping and yawns
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 02:26

opens his eyes and sees sk8, he uncurls placing his head on her back, smiling he closes his eyes again and drifts back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 03:41

Wags tail looking at Sk8 and Silver getting along so well

thinks to self 'we might be getting a new alpha after all Wink '

i wine knowing that im alone i hide it with a fake smile for the two couples and fall back asleep beside them i yawn while sleeping then break into a huge smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 03:46

I wake up with a yawn, and look around-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 03:49

wakes up before sk8 and starts to groom here fur gently so she doesnt wake up, smiles as he looks down at her
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 03:57

Opens one eye to silver and winks at him whispers in his ear "your doin well you flirt" smiles at him haha
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 04:00

smiles, stops grooming her "im not a flirt* pulls a funny face and chuckles at this, nuzzles her then looks at curse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next