Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 19:58

he looks at her wearily "yeah im fine" yawning he shows off his sharp fangs then looks back at crystal "you look a little scared, is something up?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:01

My ears drop, seeing he has noticed my shakeyness, "uh.. nothing, I just wasnt sure I was chosing a good time to.. ask." I explain.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:05

he smiles slightlty then chuckles "silly pup" he hugs grey somemore then picks her up and takes back to sk8ter "its safer with you mom" he whispers to her then licks her mowhawk down so its flat and walks back to crystal and out the den, he sees the body of the bear "we need to get rid of that"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:08

My mouth drops and I giggle, "me? soryy but if you havent noticed Im not even 2 feet tall!" I laugh then realise Im about 1 foot.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:08

I wake up, feeling refreshed after a long sleep. I look at my four pups, Skolls - with a shiny white coat and purple socks, Silver Junior - looking as handsome as his dad, Scar - sparkly white furry fluff ball, and Grey - the strong, dominant pup of the litter. I examine her blackness and her white chest. Then I look at the royal blue stripes rolling down her front left leg, on her eye, and curling around her tail. ' Unique ' Is the first word that pops into my mind. I stand up, making sure not to push the pups over. ' Wow They have gotten bigger. They must have been feeding alot ' I notice in my head. I wonder whether or not to leave them here... I decide not to, so I sit down and howl randomly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:11

he perks ears and howls with sk8ter, then cuts it off and says to crystal "come on you can help" he pads over to the corpse
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:17

I laugh at my own joke, "haha ok, "I trot happily to the bear and grab his hear in my teeth and try to pull.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:25

he chuckles at crystal then bites its nape and drags to the waters edge, walking around me and crystal push the bear in and it floats away "see simple"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:35

I laugh, "oh", I dive in he river impresively and swim around like a dolphin. I come to surface and make dolphin noises (squeeking) at Silver, "come in!" I squeek again.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:40

"i cant right now sorry crystal" he frowns sadly then walks back to the den and sk8ter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:44

"Aww" I jump out and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:45

Sees Silver approach " Hello " She says and licks his muzzle, wagging her tail. She stands up still wondering if she should leave the pups alone. " Should I go and hunt, leaving the pups alone? " she says.

( I thought I'd try RP a little differetly... I dunno why. I'll go back to normal now Wink )
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 20:49

he licks her muzzle back "you go hunt i will stay with the pups" he nudges her towards the hunting grounds then walks into the den and curls around the pups
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 12:02

I get up seeing Sk8ter go for a hunt, I decide to go with her, "hey Sk8ter!!" I bark running to her side, "Can I come too? Im really hungry.." I say and sniff the air.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 12:39

I notice Crystal ask me if she can come hunting " aww Sorry little Crys, but you're a bit too young to come hunting. I can bring you back some food if you want. Elk sound good? "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 12:45

I frown, "aww ok... yeah, Elks good.. can I at least watch?" I ask, looking up at her with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 13:00

" If you come with me, you will be in danger. Sorry, when you're older " I smile at her, then trot to the hunting grounds. I duck behind a large bush and catch the scent of an elk herd. I look around and spot them grazing at the bottom of a small mountain. I spot a cow elk, and i sense that it's not that strong. It becomes my target as I run over to them, as they walk away fast. The cow elk ends up at the back of the herd, making it an easy kill. I catch up to it, and pounce on it's back. It stops, and tries to kick me off. I claw at it, trying to stay on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 14:28

I hide behin a bush and watch from far away, but just close enough to see. I yelp as it trys to kick her and I growl angrily and howl to Sk8 just so she could hear, "Sk8!! want me to distract it?? Ill howl so it can hear and it will get confused and then you can trip it or something!!" I howl it just so the elk couldnt hear but she could.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 14:38

" NO CRYSTAL!!! " I yell loudly as I jump off the elk. I run to the elk's side, and bite it. I bite it a few more times, as it grows weaker. I bite it's neck, and it falls to the ground. I bite the neck again to make sure I killed it. then I Start eating from the back, and pull a leg off for Crystal. I become full, then bring the elk leg back to the den, passing Crystal. I drop the leg and start panting. " Here you go "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 14:45

I yelp as she yells at me, I wait for her to come back and I see her bring me back a leg. "thanks" I say and start to eat some.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 14:48

" Your're welcome " I say as I start to lick the blood off my fur. " Do you know how to swim? " I curiously ask her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 14:59

I look up at her, "uh well I guess so..." I say and run to the river, diving in and starting to swim like a dolphin. I come to the surface and make a dolphin squeaking nise to her.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 15:10

I laugh as she shows off the characteristics of a dolphin. " You might not want to swim so soon after eating, you won't feel good. " I suggest to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 15:13

I laugh, "ok" I jump out and lay in the sun, "its warm today" I say as I roll onto my back.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 15:16

" It sure is " I reply. I jump on top of the den for a short rest, thinking about Silver and the pups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next