Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den I_voting_barThe Wild Den I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 02:53

I walk around, sniffing for a den. I find one, that is made of rocks. " This looks good " I say to myself. I have come to this area, in search of a den, hoping I can make a pack. I look around, at the surrounding land. " Big hunting ground, nice and green. This is my pack's new den! " I howl in delight, for finding a new home. I start to think about my sister. ' Where could she have gone to? ' I think to myself as I look around. I get to work marking the territory and making the land mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 02:55

I sniff the air and look around for my older sister, Sk8ter. I sit down and let the cool breeze blow softly through my fluffy, white fur. I howl for my sister to come to me as I sit there bord.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 11:53

I hear Fire's howl, as I finish marking the territory. I howl back, and walk to the den. I howl again, so she knows where the den is. ' I wonder if Raikou is with Fire '
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 18:25

After lapping up some cold refreshing water from a stream I perk my ears hearing howls of my Alpha and Beta female not too far away, I flick my tail then lick my muzzle to remove the remaining water droplets and begin my way towards the howl, picking up their scents in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 19:42

I perk my ears up as I catch the smell of Raikou. I run to where Fire's howl was coming from. " Hello, Like our new den? " I say as I turn to the Wild Den. I turn in Raikou's direction. " Raikou is not too far away. I can smell him. Can you? "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 00:08

I Scent a pack Two betas and One ALpha, I whimpered and howled "Is this WSP Territory?" i asked Hiding in a Bush
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 00:11

I continue talking to Fire, but am interrupted by a wolf asking me a question. I look to where the wolf is hiding and look around. " Yes, this is Wild Sk8ter Pack territory " I loudly say. I slowly swish my tail as the soft breeze blows through my coat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 00:12

i poked my nose out of the bush and sniffed, "I'm Eclipse" i Said still hiding
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 00:34

I walk over to her slowly and sniff her. " Hmm, you seem harmless. What is your name? I think I've caught your scent before. " I think for a while. " Ah yes! You're the new wolf that Fire and Raikou told me about. I must've smelled your scent coming off on of them. Welcome to the pack! I am Sk8ter, the Alpha Female. "

Last edited by Sk8ter on Thu Jul 08 2010, 00:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 00:35

I submited then Roled on my Back "Hello, Sk8ter... who is Raikou and Fire.... What do u mean This is my new pack, What, rank am I?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 00:42

" Um... Raikou and Fire are the Betas. They told me about you joining the pack, and they said you are a good wolf and you wanted to be Delta. So Delta you are! Delta Female that is. Well... It's getting late. Eclipse, come with me and lets spend our first night in the new den. Goodnight. " I say, then yawn. I walk into the den and lay down. I rest my head on my paws and go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 00:44

My Stomach thin very thin enough so you could see my Ribs "Well Thanks on my Rank!. Could i get some Food, I was poorly fed in my Last pack..." my stomach Growled as i Ran to a Elk Carcass i ate it and smiled licked my lips and went in the den and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:28

I picked up the scent of a newcomer and gave a light snort as it approached where my Alpha was, as I made my way over I found them to be in the den resting; huffing a sigh figuring she must've got accepted into the pack I trotted out above the den sitting on one of the rocks keeping a look out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:40

i woke up and Walked out of the Den not Seeing Raikou. i Threw My head Back and Howled a Happy tune/.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:43

I looked down to see the female wolf walk out and let out a howl, I twitched my ear then stood up on the rocky den "Who do you go by?" I asked flicking my tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:45

i jumped Scared! "Whoa!" i yelped i rolled on my Back and Submited My Shyness was Showing my Cheeks were Red and my I was Terrifire my Stomach Slim and thin Showing my Ribs,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:48

I sighed knowing I startled her "My Apologies, I'm Raikou the Beta Male." I greeted as I hopped down from the den then glanced at the thin wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:49

"I'm....... Delta Female." i said Forgeting my name "your Raikou and Your Mate is Fire. lucky" i added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:52

I gave a nod to her status then swished my tail "Now, what is your name?" I questioned once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:53

"oh my Sorry, my Name is Eclipse" i said I walked away Thinking 'i wish ill get a mate. im looking but not right now im new'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:56

"Welcome to the Pack, Eclipse." I said then trotted off sniffing around the den area.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:58

I see a new wolf and yelp, I look at her knowing she will be in a lower rank than me because she is female. "Hello, Im Fire, Beta Female... whats your name?" I ask being friendly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 11:59

"thanks Raikou" i said with a Frown on my Face i said "I miss my sister"

I turned to Fire I submited "Hello, Fire I'm. um. Delta Female." i said Shyly Forgting my name again
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:05

I let out a sigh finding a nice soft patch of grass to sit on in the shade, I spotted Fire greet herself to Eclipse and gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: