Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:08

I wake up slowly, my tiny nose quivering as I smelt around me to see who was near. I smely mom and dad in the den, and, even though i was only young, I could smell 2 other scent drifting from outside. I suddenly had an urge to see daylight, and I unsuspectingly opened my eyes, barking softly in delight
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:10

gives up talking to Fire and jumps out the rver and shakes my great big shaggy fur te water sprayed everywherei perked my ears hearing a small high pitchedbark followed it

i brked back in happiness
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:15

My vision still blury, I saw a wolf much larger than me bound into the den, barking. I smiled and wagged my small tail.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:18

Looked down t the pup i curled my aw round her bringing her up to my face i lickd her small little ears

my tail wagged quickly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:29

I padded on, the heat starting to get to my head. I felt slightly faint from walking all day, and my thirst was growing stronger with every step I took. Suddenly, a faint wolf scent drifted into my nose, carried by the wind. I stood still, ears perked, scanning my surroundings for any sign of other wolves. Forgetting about the feeling that I was going to faint that had started rising in my body, I charged through the forest, following my nose, eager to find wolves, and more, water. I soon came to a clearing with a lake, grassy places and some dens. I ran over to the river and lapped up to the cool water gratefully, not caring who was watching me.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:34

Released grey and began to get into a attack stance i loooked out over the landscape and saw a sillhouette of a young wolf the scent didn' seem familiar so i chased acros the grass to the stranger

i barked to it snarling and baring my teeth "whoae you and what are you doing here"

i snapped
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:37

I looked up when I heard a male voice speek "I am Halo, newest member of Wild Sk8ter Pack" I said, slightly raising my tail, but then saw the wolf had come out of the den, so I suspected that he was a higher rank then me, so i lowered my tail. "Who are you?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:50

lifts my ears and stand up properly then speaks "im delta of wsp, im sorry i didn't know you follow me new wolf"

"tell me whats your name"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:51

"Im Halo, not New Wolf" I mutter, following him
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:54

"Fair enough" we trotted towards the alpha's den while i began to worry abotu Song i wiped my face trying to not cry

i stood by the entry of the den

Last edited by Curse on Sat Sep 04 2010, 23:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 22:58

I smirked when I saw I was much bigger than him, practically covering him in my shadow
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 23:00

didn't feel to threatened lifting my paw i wiped my eyes tryig not to cry i began o wimper and think to myself

'here is song i miss her' my head drooped
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 23:02

I walked past him and glanced back as he whiped his eye, and I faced the front again and kept on walking towards the so called Alphas Den
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 23:04

i watched him walk in then left him to talk to them and see the other members i trotted off looking for song i began to panick and ran to the river where i drew the heart

i looked down with a worryed look in my eye seeing the rose messed up and slowly dying sat looking at it wimpering
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05 2010, 00:50

I walked slowly as I sniffed the ground, the smell of other wolves, raised my fur, The pure white snow, have gave away to my black and red fur, form catching most of my prey, I glaced at the trees seeing that they where, covered in the gleaming snow, sparlking form the suns small rays of light, I padded at a faster pace, sniffing the air now.

'smells like a pack.' I thought. 'Perhaps I can crash here for a while.' And I started trotting at a speedy pace towards the territory.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05 2010, 16:36

Her paws slightly sinking into the snow as she slowly padded through the forest. She was bored sitting around earlier so she decided to explore. Her tail flicked to the side with each step she took, her ears perked up. Her eyes wandering the white cold forest before catching a failiar scent, Curse. Her eyes lit up as she turned tail towards the den, nearly slipping with each step of the frozen ground.
Comes spotting him and tackles playfully happily licking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05 2010, 19:10

unexpectadly gets tackles from behind by a familiar scenti looked up and song's glittery eyes shone like stars i couldn't hold back my excitement to see her so i turned over tackling her and lickin her all over "Song!" i barked repeatedly as the snow began to slowly cover us
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06 2010, 03:20

he wakes up, seeing he dozed off gets up and licks the pups, then sk8ter and trots out the den, he sniffs around smelling new wolves in the terra
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06 2010, 23:18

he keeps trotting till he crashes into a black wolf with red eyes, in a instant, Silver growls raising his tail and making himself seem larger "who are you?" the brute demands
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 06:06

I endure the hit of a wolf slamming into me, then I glare at the white wolf my fur raising, showing no fear-

"If you must know, my name is Blur." He said, studying him for a brief moment, "And you are?" He said, raising an eyebrow-

(lol yes Blur is nothing like Cross XD)

Last edited by Blur on Tue Sep 07 2010, 15:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 09:22

I hear a noise and look up seeing a new wolf, I get up and run closer to it. I sniff its scent and move a little closer, but trip over a rock and go rolling into the wolf's leg. I yelp and lay on the ground with my paws on the sides of my head, and my muzzle flat on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 15:25

"im silver" he says, his voice sharp almost cutting his tongue as he spits them out, "why are you here?" he says stepping closer and pushing blur backwards to the ground
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 15:32

Blur jumps back slightly growling, then stops and looks at the pup, that rolled onto his paw, and gently pulls his paw back, sliding the pup off ,Then focus his vision onto Silver, glaring at him, then thought for a moment-

"I smelt my brothers scent here, so I came over." He said. "Now would you please get off me?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 15:48

the brute snaps his jaws just cm's away from his face then trots off, heading back to BD,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 15:51

He looks at the wolf, face cold and rolls back onto his red paws, saying "Ok.." Blur shook the snow off his coat and looked at Silver-

"Where are you going?" He asked, trotting after him at a steady pace-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next