Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 39 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 39 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 39 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 39 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 09:42

I Sat down and sighed i looked to the Brute and growled 'we won't be good friends' i rolled my eyes and Layed down Looking around me as all the snow had layered the places the Brute had Fought Curse..
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 09:47

His cold pool's stared straight ahead, tilting his cranuim up the only movement came from his front trunk, it was a slow movement of breathing which was silent
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 16:13

I walk back to the main pack area, and see a white and brown male. "Hello" I smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 16:34

I held my head low as I trudged throw the crunchy snow the scent of fresh blood made my nose quiver. I shook my head and gazed about, my pale blue eyes slowly looking around the forest. My tail flicked back, for a moment I stood wondering where it was coming from but I shook my head thinking it was probably a coyote that made a mistake by bothering a bear. But the scent of a bear did come and curiousity got me again as I quietly padded over towards it's scent.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 00:06

He turned to the weak earthly beta. curling up his maw, the white male snarled back, before looking away towards an onyx and ashen femme, slink her way over
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 05:23

I look up in surprise as I see the loner from before attack the bear leading it away from the den. I walk over keeping a safe distance and stop as the loner defeats the bear. I wait for the alphas to come and talk to him first.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 05:33

I stopped skidding to a halt before th mighty beasts dead carcass. I looked up as the loner licked the blood away from his fur, I walked over to the male glaring deep into him, I ran past checking in the den 'That brute saved them, before i was even quick eough to get there.... I owe him their life' I walked over to the male standing square in front of him

"Loner.... Uh whats your name?" I tilted my head at the dead bear reminded of why i was there "Thank you for rescuing my fellow pack members, I was too slow if you weren't here..." I broke off hanging my head in shame "They would be dead..."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 05:47

I step closer as curse starts talking to the loner and thanks him. ' I wonder what he's going to do with him now ' I look at curse then the loner , curious of what they're going to say.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 05:49

I raised my head out of respect, I looked at the male "I owe you one" I said in a friendly way and nudges his side before sitting Beside Thalia and the Beta. I noticed Nero's cautious yet stern look in his orbs. 'hmm?'
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 06:13

He dips his cranuim towards his pilot, "My name is fang" raising it back up, fang looks at the alpha. beta, and fae, "Its the least I can do"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 06:26

It dipped my head respectfully wagging my tail, I lifted my head howling in triumph. Hoping he would join in
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 06:30

His crimson encrusted nape arched up, parting his jowls to let out a strong howl
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 06:32

My emerald eyes light up against the dark moonlight. The whole pack lifted its muzzles high into the air howling in the new found loyalty in the loner. I lowered my arch examining his wounds, "You are hurt stay in the den, you desrev it" I said smiling and leading him into the den
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 06:37

As everyone starts howling I join in, glad to have a new member.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 08:04

He nodded "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 16:00

Rubs head confused of what happened and shrugs thinking she just dozed off. Perks ears hearing the howls in the forest listens for a moment and tilts head. "Hmm guess he's in then." Yawns and flops to the ground then begins to roll over in the snow towards a tree. Stops a few inches away from it and lays looking up at the sky. Out of random bordom she begins pawing the sky as if to reach for the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 20:36

A small smirk formed over my lips as I went to sit down, accepting the Alpha had let him become a member. I then instead layed down and rested my head over my paws and closed my eyes to relax.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27 2010, 20:52

I yawned widely gaping, I walked out the den eyes glazed 'Song?' I thought to myself. I saw a little figure down by a tree i smiled knowing it was her and trotted down. "Morning sleepy head" i smiled licking her cheek as she pawed the sky i layed beside her.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28 2010, 12:30

I looked to my alpha and Bowed my orbs looked around looked to the Messenger (Sk8ter) sand smiling to the her, I Smiled "I'm Nero.. the Packs Beta"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28 2010, 15:21

Tilts head seeing Curse and smiles nudging his cheek and rolls over to the other side. "I wasn't sleeping I was... um.. simply resting my eyes." Thinks about it for a moment knowing its basically the same thing then shrugs. Wags tail on the snowy ground throwing some snow in the air. Tilts head looking at Curse "what got you to change your mind about that new wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28 2010, 16:02

I got up and Layed down For some odd reason i didn't want to let this wolf 'fang' join the pack he growled Sadly, as he got up and walked off into the woods and layed down in the Snow he layed his jaws in it and sighed getting up and finding a little cave As i layed in there sighing and fell asleep

( http://image34.webshots.com/34/1/62/6/267216206gepCYA_ph.jpg ) <-- Cave
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28 2010, 18:43

My tail flicked as I watched the dominant walk towards the den with an unfamiliar brute. I kept my distance as I walked over to where the remains of the bear were. A gust of wind sent a chill down my spine as I began my way back towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28 2010, 20:43

I dipped my head to the Beta, I watched as he walked into a nearby Cave. I looked back to my mate "Course you were" I smiled cheekily, I coiled my tail around hers as the soft tails brushed against each other. I looked at the old brute who didn't seemed to have moved for a day, I barked at the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28 2010, 21:34

His auds pulled back, the wind know tugging at his thick derma as the masculine headed to the den, he snarled at the pitiful growl the dusty demon pretruded into the air, his smile had soon been wiped from his visage, as his thin facede blended in with the snow
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28 2010, 22:57

My ears perked as I raised my head in direction of a bark coming from the Alpha, I inhaled deeply and gave a questioning stare, "Is something wrong?" I asked while I sat up, swishing my tail behind me as it flicked up some snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next