Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

First topic message reminder :

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den - Page 3 Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 13:52

I agree with them, "I like the name, so... now what?" I say, I sniff the scent marking which is fading, "uh...I think Im uh.. gonna.. well you know.." I say, embarrased by the words scent marking. I trot around the territory and start scent marking on trees and stuff, I make sure the others cant see me most of the time, because I am shy with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 13:58

I get the idea of what Fire was doing and start to do my own marking in several different areas as well, finished with that I trot back and get a drink from the newly named Magic River.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 14:03

I finish and go to the 'magic river' and get a drink too, I smile as I know the territory is marked and safe. I put a paw in the water and slowly get in, it is very nice and it is cool, I go under the water and swim to the water rushing like a waterfall. I sit behind it and feel the water go through my fur, it feels nice and cooling. I drink some as it comes over me, "its like a shower!!" I tell them and try to convince them to come in.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 14:03

I stand and look at the river. " Do you think there will be fish in it? " I say as I walk to the edge of the river. I start to walk in, then I start running. Soon the water is up to my neck. I start swimming, then loudly say to Raikou " Theres only one way to find out! " I dive down, and swim around. I see a school of fish, and I dart towards them. I snatch one up with my powerful jaws, then resurface. I swim to land, then jump out. I shake the water off my coat. I lay down in the sun on the grass and start eating my fish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 14:08

I smile as the two of them enter the water and I decide to as well; doing so I stumble abit from a slippery rock but regain my balance and continue my way over to Fire and get rained on by the water and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 14:11

I laugh and catch a fish too, I take it back to the waterfall and see there is a small opening like with a real waterfall. I sit in it, its like a small cave that has waterfall curtains. I drop the fish on the rocky ground and bark for Raikou to come look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 14:16

I quickly dive under and resurface with a salmon in my mouth then heard Fire's bark, following it I enter behind the waterfall and into the cave sitting beside Fire. I set my salmon infront of me and rip some pieces off and chew on them.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 14:20

I finish my fish, then sit up, wondering what to do. " I wonder if there are any more new wolves... " I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 14:28

I smile and lick him, "I like it here," I say, I pounce on him and lick his muzzle, I just lay there on top of him holding him down playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 14:33

I watch the two play, wishing I had a mate...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 14:39

I smile and agree liking the place as well then I get pounced on by Fire and grin licking her cheek and nose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:19

Walks onto an unknown territory- 'I smelt some wolves scent, I wonder if a pack is near' I thought as I trotted, towards the scents.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:22

I sat up from Fire's pin then finished the few bits of salmon left, feeling a little chilly I walked out of the cave smiling back at Fire as I hopped to dry land and shook the water off and catching the scent of a newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:28

I gently fall asleep in the midday sun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:31

Stops and see a brown male wolf, starts walking again, but this time with his ears back-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:34

I spotted a white wolf not to far away my fur slightly bristled as I stood stiff legged and watched from where I was raising my tail abit but seeing he seemed no harm I continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:36

I smile as he gets up, I follow him, still on his side, I see a wolf and whine to Raikou, "who is that?" I ask in a whisper. I stop and growl as I protect my mate, and I snarl: "who are you?" I raise my head and bark.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:41

Stops and pins his ears back whimpering-

"My name is Crossfire," I said. "I smelt everyone's scent and I figured this was a pack."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:41

shade perks her ears as she spots the pack and a unknown wolf
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:46

I snorted lightly "Are you here to join?" I questioned then smelt another scent of a different wolf and looked in the direction to see a black wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:55

"Yep." I replied. Then flicked my ears back up and stopped whimpering, Smelling another scent-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 15:56

shade glanced around with her red eyes as she stretched and yawn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 16:00

"Alright Crossfire, I'm sure you're accepted." I said to him then trotted over to the black wolf who seems relaxed "Who are you?" I asked the female after she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 16:02

I nodded and walked around the new territory-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 16:04

i look at the male "im sirius." i reply with a grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: