Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

First topic message reminder :

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den - Page 37 Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:30

Lunges at its neck while its distracted by Raikou grabs it by its neck fat and tears off a small chunck then umps back before it gets a chance to hit her with its paw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:30

Eclipse say her and Through 'Threat' She back up and snarled she ran and lunged for His Neck she Lunged her Fangs around its neck and Killed it. the bear fell on Eclipse She Whimpered Being Knocked out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:38

I attempted to stop the fall of the bear falling on Eclipse but only to bump into it, I growled trying to haul the bear off of her as it slowly budged and began to see her "Eclipse! You okay?" I asked through gritted teeth trying to hold the bear up but only noticing she was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:40

Rushes over and pulls out Eclipse carefully and quickly so Raikou wouldnt hold the bear up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:40

-stands up- when will we go hunting?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:41

i Heard him Call. I whimpered Slighty "Raikou... What happened?" I got up and Ran off i was embressed. i rana dn hid in the GRass near the River i cRiedd
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:43

I let go of the bear then sniffed Eclipse seeing she started to become conscious I sighed, I then watched her run off leaving me there puzzled as I looked at Song with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:44

whips off the blood from muzzle and looks over seeing Eclipse run off. Looks back at Raikou and shrugs then goes to wash off by the river.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:45

i laid in the bush "What will he think of me... Dumb, Weird?" i asked out loud and Laid there tear rolling down my Face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:47

I lowered my head as I approached the bush which hid the scent of Eclipse "Are you alright?" I questioned with some concern as I sat down waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:48

Walks over to the river then ears perk hearing Eclipse. Walks over looking over the bushes seeing her crying, ears fall back and asks "Eclipse, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:49

she whimpered "I'm Fine" she said she left the Bush and walked off her head hanging low and whimping "When will I tell you Raikou?" I questioned out loud/
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:51

Tilts head "ok" then watches her walk off. Turns and lays by the river splashing the water with paws getting the small amount of blood off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:53

I twitched my ears spotting her leave from the bush as I sighed deeply getting up deciding to leave her alone for now while I made my way to the river to get a drink and cool off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:53

SI looked over my Shoulder "Why trust Her.... She Tried to kill me" i growled i laid up on the hill talking, to no one. "i wish there was someoen i coulld Share my Serects and Know there Safe" i licked my PAw
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 16:57

Slowly walks into the water spoting a fish, licks fangs trying to go closer. Lowers muzzle to the water trying to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:00

I Whimpered Sadly I let out a Lonely Delta Howl. I tried to make it Seem like i needed a Friend. Not one who attacked me someone i rreally TRusted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:01

I strolled down to the shallow water entering slowly and getting a drink at the sametime while I floated around quietly listening to my surroundings till I heard Eclipse howling.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:03

Crawls out with fish in mouth trying to wiggle free. Shakes coat then lays down and crushes fish with jaws snapping it in half and begins eating it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:04

I Peered over the Edge and Barked "Raikou can We Talk?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:08

I turned my attention to see Eclipse, I got out of the water and shook my fur till it was dry then made my way over to her "What's up?" I wondered sitting down listening to what she has to say.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:11

Licks muzzle fishing her meal. Sighs happily then rolls onto her back looking up at the clouds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:13

I laid down "Well I knowy ou and Fire are mates But My mother always told me to Trust someone and Tell them everything.. I know this may Sound Weird but I really Trust you.. and I trust you to Understand That.. The reason i ran off is because I was embressed you would make fun of me bcuase I really Like you as a mate" i whimpered bushing
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:17

Tilts head watching some of the clouds slowly pass by. Laughs lightly thing to self 'Hmm that looks like little Hopper... and that one looks..' she turns squinting her eyes wondering what it may look like.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:17

I stayed silently listening then perked my ears hearing the last part as I glanced away for a second "Why would I make fun of you?" I asked simply then looked at her exhaling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: