Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 21 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 00:04

Teddy smiled, her eyes glowed purple as she looked into his. She licked him and layed down near Song, drinking milk. She looked at Curse and got the milk on her paw. She went to Curse and held her paw up, giving his the milk dripping from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 00:07

I followed after her into the dark den and was about to lay down beside Song when Teddy held out a paw dripping with milk, I stepped back and shook my head slightly and nudged the pup back to Song's side.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 00:11

Her ears went down as he shook his head, She wondered why he wouldnt take it. She went back to Song and had more milk.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 00:15

I sat down beside Song and ducked my head watching the pup clumsily go back to Song.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 02:37

I woke up still curled up where I had been since the coyote incident. I felt much better but I could feel the energy in me about to blow. I hadn't run around in a whole 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 07:06

"Nia is bleeding because a coyote attacked her." I say to curse. I pant so much because of the coyote fight and i fall down trying to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 10:44

Teddy woke up and decided to try out her walking. She got up and balenced herself, then started to trot around happily.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 17:15

Lightly wagging her tail as it thumped on the ground, Song laughed warmly with entirely good nature as she saw that Teddy learned how to walk so fast. Her brown eyes flickered as they fell upon Curse before she playfully rolled onto her back and looked at him upside down,lightly pawing at his cheek she wagged her tail as she notice Teddy overjoyed with learning to walk and no longer having to crawl. Getting up she crawled over before nudging Teddy slightly to take her outside so she can feel the grass under her paws and have fresh air and play a bit.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 20:10

I smiled feeling the soft fur brush against mine, I peered out the den as my eyes adjusted to the light. I arched my back and rocked on my haunched then leapt tackling Song and pinning her down with my paws my tail wagged in the air back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19 2011, 23:13

I hum for no reason william tell overture finale.

(oh and william tell overture finale is on my bio its cool)
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20 2011, 08:18

I woke up and stood up, the cut on my back didn't bother me anymore. "I'm nott gonna keep sitting in this den all the time" I grumbled as I walked outside, I blinked in the sudden brightness before plopping down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20 2011, 09:51

I keep humming until i get bored. I then look for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20 2011, 15:53

Falling over, Song yipped when she was tackled. Wagging her tail she licked his chin before using her super secret ninja moves to roll from under him causing him to fall forward onto the ground. Giggling she skipped off with confidence before tripping over a small rock and tumbling down into a bush. Poking her head out she glazed around with shady eyes before hiding to plan an glomp assault on curse when he least expects it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20 2011, 16:48

I watched the two adults play and sighed, getting up and walking to my usual spot. I started thinking of my sister and how we played when we had the chance. I rememered my mom, and frowned and shook off the thought.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20 2011, 18:10

Teddy woke up, she whined getting up. She wondered what was going on, she couldnt hear too much but she could hear a few sounds every now and then. She looked around for Fenris, she yipped, trying to find someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20 2011, 18:12

I flicked my ears hearing the pup, but didn't want to go back in the den. "Reminds me to much of when I was with momma." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20 2011, 19:05

Teddy whimpered, coming out of the den and looking around. She saw the pup and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20 2011, 21:58

I run around crazily trying to get teddy to chase me.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21 2011, 00:12

I shook my head as my eyes met that of the ground, I raised my head and shook off the dirt and crossed my paws satisfied watching Song fail. I chuckled "Looks like the rock got revenge for me!" I stood up.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21 2011, 03:21

I raised my head seeing Teddy. I wagged my tail.

(Kinda odd of an avvie. xD Fen is a pup here)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21 2011, 06:06

I give Nia a herb to disinfect her wound and do the same with Fenris. I laugh at Song as she falls into a bush. I tackle Curse from behind as soon as he gets up, giggling cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21 2011, 06:59

I laugh at curse as thalia jumps on him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21 2011, 08:14

I grinned watching the adults play. I ran over and pounced on Curse's tail, growling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21 2011, 09:13

I fall down laughing to death.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21 2011, 14:30

She giggles, walking out of the den. She saw the male running around and giggled, yipping, and attacking his tail. She let go when she saw Fenris. Teddy tried to run but fell and tried to get back up. She looked away shyly, embarressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next