Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 37 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 22:07

Teddy pinned back her ears and went to Song, "Mummy?" She licked her cheek, "Mummy I need you to wake up" She sobbed, "mummy please... I need you" She sobbed quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 22:10

I watched on sadly and licked the small pups head "She is just resting, when she gets her energy again she won't be able to stop hugging you" I faked a grin and looked at Song's wound my ears pinned back against my skull.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 22:12

I looked over again at Curse, Song and Teddy. "What exactly did happen to her..?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 22:17

Teddy bured her face into Songs fur, crying, just hoping she would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 22:19

I raised my paw placing it on Teddy's shoulder that shuddered with each gasping breathe "Teddy.. its ok" I turned to Mystic "Now is not the nest time to talk about it" my voice was edgy but sounded reasonably calm.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 22:21

I nod once again and lay down, feeling happy next to Celine, and I slowly fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 22:27

Teddy curled up in her fur and sobbed quietly, soon falling asleep, her eyes drying as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 23:45

He shouldered his way throught the thicket and into the clearing where the den was, narrowing his opticals towards the den
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 01:28

I trot over to the Alphas and take a closer look at Song. Then I turn to Curse "Her wounds need to be taken care of and Song needs to rest. She doesn't seem to have broken anything since she was able to run and jump fairly well when running away." I say to the Alpha reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 01:33

Celine woke up, she looked around. Blinking her eyes as she wasn't used to it being so bright, she got up and peeked out of the den. "Hello?" she asked squeaky.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 01:42

I looked to Thalia and backed away quickly picking up Teddy by the scruff, I mumbled through the fur "Ok Thalia, we will give you space" I nodded and turned walking out the den and placed Teddy down between my front legs. I groomed her fur.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 01:48

Celine saw a big wolf coming to their den, she gasped and hide in Mystic's fur. She was scared.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 02:05

I nod to Curse and run off to get herbs and water. I decide I don't need to tell Curse to stay near the den since he would do that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 02:16

Celine pushed herself back more, she tried not to show herself. She looked at the male wolf with surprise.

(Kinda looking like O.O)
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 02:18

My ears perked upright hearing a shuffle, I turned my head looking over my shoulder at a small brown shape hidden in the shadows. I tilted my head and looked at Mystic "You must be the puppy she spoke about"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 02:20

The stench of the blood filled the air, making the alabaster hessian shake his head and screw up his nose, becoming annoyed with the metalicy scent. It came from the direction of a near by site where the canines he ran into earlier were. He growled in slight annoyance before hearing the fearful whimpers of a pup and glanced over to see the young one curled up with a lupa who slept soundly. The young pup was focused on the baron who displayed dominance, Fallen tilted his cranium keeping his distance.

Last edited by Fallen on Sun May 15 2011, 02:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 02:20

Celine stood completely speechless, she looked at the pup and gasped, "What haapppen-d-d-?" she slurred her speak, hearing his words she backed up more trying to hid more. "Errr-r-r-r-r.. Yee-eeah, I-I-I'm Cel-l-line-e-e" she said, literally shivering.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 02:21

"Siline?" I mumbled tilting my head.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 02:24

"Celine" she replied, "C E L I N E. Celine" she smiled slightly, "Siline? What is that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 02:26

He backed up from the treeline of the forest and lowered his frame onto the floor to rest for a little.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 03:01

I woke up and glanced around. I could distinguish Song's scent and wondered if she had regained mer memory. I pulled myself off the ground and loped over to the river, lapping up some of the fluid.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 03:52

Manourving (spelling fail) his bulk towards Curse, Teddy and the new brat (Don't worry, that means pup, not the insult), who were near the densite, his eyes locked forward, and lobes spinning in their sockets
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 04:04

I yawned and turned from the river and returned wearily to my tree.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 06:57

Song laid unconscious, unaware of what was going on around her until she heard faint yet familiar voices echoing in her ear. She muttered and tried to move to see who it was but couldn't since she was too tired at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 06:58

My ears perked up, I looked at her "Song.."I couldn't stop a smile forming on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next