Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 6 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 6 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 6 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 07:57

He scowled at curse "She is nervous enough, anyway her name is Alice and wishes to join"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 08:50

Nia came from the den hearing the howl and dashes to go eat with tongue sticking out wagging tail-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 09:32

I got off from where I were and lowered my ears. "Sorry, I just want to join.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 09:46

Her eyes widen at the food and break off a leg and trots happily carrying it and walks by Curse and mumbles- "Good hunt !" Smiles real big and finds a tree and curls into a ball and starting eating-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 12:08

My tail swished with delight as I sat by the elk, looking over to hear snarling and to spot a unknown wolf. Perking my ears seeing Niyol and Curse with the lupin, letting them be I began to feast on the elk until I was full.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 12:13

Nia finished her food and licks muzzle looking around she yawns loudly and looks around tail wagging. She gets up and pads to the river for a drink-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 14:33

Song swiftly bounces over and tackles down Curse with ease. Giggling to herself she sat on him as she looked over at the newcomer and spoke kindly as she patted Curse's head with her paw, "Don't mind him, he's just a furball who gets protective over the pack when seeing new faces." She bounced off of Curse to allow him to get up then sat by the new femme and Niyol. "I'm Song and you welcome to join our pack. What's your name?" She said as she wagged her mixed brown tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 16:29

Right away I noticed the dominant pair mingling with the fox looking boy and a new canine. But my attention was shifted to the prize the pack was able to catch. I felt my mouth water as I licked my chomps and walked over to the obsidian brute, Blake and sat nearby as he ate. After a short while I softly nudged him with my nose and asked, "Mind if I get some?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 22:52

I gulped down my last few pieces of meat and felt a nudge upon my side, fixing my orbs onto the fae I smiled, "Help yourself." I replied gesturing the elk with a nod, shifting myself to give her somemore space while I licked the blood from my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02 2011, 02:35

"Thanks, Song!" I said smiling. "Can I be around...? I want to know the territory..." I said as I wagged my tail madly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02 2011, 08:30

Her ears perked as they welcomed her into the pack and smiles to herself- "Nice to have a new member" -She looks around and jumps into the water as a refresh and comes out- "Ahhh cooling" She shakes her pelt and pads to a sunny area-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02 2011, 13:58

She smiles wagging her tail, "Sure thing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02 2011, 16:29

My lips pull back in a small grin and goes over to the elk carcass. My nose quivered slightly to it's strong scent. I felt my razors easily sink into the rich meat as I tore a chunk off and backed up to lay down and eat.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2011, 04:53

After meeting face first into the ground ungracefully, I got back up shaking off the snow i gave a little smirk seeing Song's fakely innocent expression. I smiled and licked her ear making it flop then rise again, I looked over to the new comer "Im Curse Alpha male, but you already knew that from this cheeky female!" i said jokily nudging Song with my side.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2011, 09:33

She curls up on a rock and closes her eyes as the sun warms her up. Soon falling into a deep sleep-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2011, 15:56

She sticks out her tongue at Curse before giggling. Lowering her sleek frame, she crouched down in a playful bow as she wagged her mixed brown banner in the air.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2011, 17:31

Mia saw a new fae and whimpered, standing behind the den. She didnt trust anyone except Niyol and Curse. She squeak-barked, asked them if it was safe to come out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2011, 22:56

Nia opens her eyes slowly to something poking her and she sees a little bear cub. Her ears perked and lifted her head slowly yawning. And she smiles a little- "Hello little one" -She looks around seeing no one else and sits up and her ears twitch of noses a bush behind her but she gets to lazy to turn around and yawns again. The little bear smiles and titles head. I look at it and grins. And out of no where a grizzly bear comes up from behind her and grabs her by the neck, shaking her crazy. Nia eyes widen and whimpers as the pain is shocking. The bear tosses her and Nia hits a tree and gets knocked out cold as blood comes rushing out. Nia lays there not moving as the bear slowly walks closer-(o.o big paragraph..but needs action:D)
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2011, 04:03

I heard the yowling torment of my Nia, I snarled and leapt out grabbing Mia and handing her to Song. I licked Song and Mia "Go back to the den!" I barked veering round and running at the dominic beast, i pushed up with my hind legs and grasped the top of its nose. It swiped at me I kept doging its attacks and yowled as the sharp claws dug into my side. I squinted and tumbled off the roaring beast.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2011, 12:03

Nia eyes open barely and her heart starts pounding fast. Her eyes widen as the pain gets wore and whines,as the blood rushes out. Her eyes slowly closes unable to move-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2011, 13:17

My receptors perked to the deep long growling and the yelping of Nia, darting my eyes to the direction I dashed off to soon spot the large creature fighting Curse and Nia drifting to be unconscious. Snarling with my fangs bared I lunged forward to grab a hold of it's hind leg, tugging on nothing but flabby skin, I let go before the giant could swipe me, Circling the bear I gave warning snaps to try and drive it away from the others which were located nearby.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2011, 15:34

Song perked to the bone rattling sound of a bear's roar. Hearing Nia's pain-filled whine she snarled instinctively at the bear before being handed the young pup from Curse. she nodded quickly as held a firm but carefull grip on the pup as she swiftly darted through the forest towards the den. Placing Mia down she softly nudged her back into the den, comforting her for a moment before standing by the entrance and contantly pacing and looking over to see if they will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2011, 18:08

Dropping the meal that I had, I instantly darted towards the bear. I felt a low rumble beginning to build up and escape in a snarl when I parted my jowls. Before taking my last stride towards it, I pushed with all my strength forward and collided with the creatures head. Constantly I snapped at it's face then to tearing through it's fur and clamping down on it's meaty neck. Warm crimson liquid began to trickle out of the wound I made on it as I began tugging on it violently.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2011, 20:46

Mia whimpered as Curse gave her to the female. She whimpered, sitting in the den, listening to the sounds of snarling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05 2011, 05:55

It began to drift into unconsciousness i seized my chance and turned grabbing its back. I felt as it unsteadily shook and began to fall onto its for-paws. I stood rigid on its back and gripped as it fidgeted writhing and fighting against the pain, I snarled and lept off and landed a few metres in front of the bear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: