Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 14 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 14 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 14 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 14 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 14 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2011, 11:59

I heard the howl from Sk8 about a successful kill, noticing Curse and Mjay already headed toward the howl. I smiled and got up to wander in the direction to the kill, following the scents I spotted them up ahead. Approaching I looked at the carcass then gave a noticable bow to sk8 for the food, as I began to take some of my share of the meat.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2011, 16:26

I turn around and smile at Blake and Curse, "Well only a baby, but it's enough to feed most of us." I turn back to the wolf I introduced myself to, wondering if she's too shy to speak or something.
(Sk8z talking to Azul ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2011, 17:40

The young vixen perked at the white wolf with the strange purple marking, "oh... uh.. hi.." She said nervously. The young wolf smiled shyly and her eyes glowed as usual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2011, 18:42

"What's your name?" I ask the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2011, 20:45

My normally bushy blue striped tail swung limply behind me, my ears drooped and my once shiny coat was covered in mud and dirt. My icy blue eyes had taken on a look of sodden gray, casting my features into that of a wolf that had traveled the earth for years apon years. This wolf had walked for almost a year now. I dragged my paws along the dry, dusty earth, willing them to keep going, willing my very heart to keep beating. I had lost everything since I had left the pack territory borders. My friends. My family. My play. My bark. My bite. My spark. My soul was that of a shadowy being that drifted the ancient lands of time. Then without realising, I passed into the wild skaters pack territory, my heart driving my paws in the direction where Ii knew I would find safety, and home. Thats all that mattered in those last minuted that ticked agonizingly slow. The dull thrub of my heartbeat slammed through my head as if a hammer crashed upon my skull with each beat. Then, I knew I had made it. I had arrived at a large, round lake surrounded my mountain range. Seing the sight of home filled my eyes with tears of joy and tears of regret. Then, my body and mind screamed for rest and stop, and I fell to the earth, my body shut away from the rest of the world, my lungs struggling to get enough air in between my ragged coughs, and then I fell silent..
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2011, 20:58

I look around suddenly, as a soft breeze blows, and I smell a familiar scent. 'What is that scent... I know it...'. The scent bugs me, I can't figure it out.
I run as fast as I can towards the scent, and my legs lead me to the mountains. Suddenly, I realise who it is here. "Grey?!" I run faster and faster until I reach my lost daughter. "Grey it is you!!" I yell out loudly. I stop running and lick her face madly, so happy to finally see her. "I thought you never would come back!! Where were you??"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18 2011, 00:11

(Lol Bella means female pup which means yearling and younger)

He watched Sk8ter and a new wolf, treading slowly over towards the two, He swung his tenuis versus whip through the thick air, a gleeful smile plastered on his thin strong features, and started to speak in a pleasant tone "Hello", his jaded luminaries belied the way he spoke
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18 2011, 00:50

She smiles and gets- "Hmmm i'll be back maybe later." -She slowly pads to the meadow and blinks seeing everyone is gone.- "Oh well" -She goes to the center of the meadow and sneezes with the flowers and keeps walking to see if she will find anyone"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18 2011, 05:25

I raised my head from the kill traces of a new scent were carried by the wind, I stood up and searched my brain for any recognition. I watched as the young female appeared in the clearing my ears pricked up excitedly realising who it was I sprinted and barked "GREY!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18 2011, 22:43

(question: Why isnt my name dark pink like the other warriors? It looks like the colour of the Loners/in training)
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 05:35

I jumped up and landed on Grey "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I barked and wagged my tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:02

She walks smelling a new sent and her hair raises up and charges at the new sent and stops seeing Sk8ter and Curse welcoming her. Her ears falls back and walks the other direction sitting under a tree watching.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: hello   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:11

*pads in and looks around seeking along the mountains still injured on her side* hello?
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:12

I scented a new scent further away drifting from the mountains, I got up and wandered over smelling blood "A loner..." i questioned to myself sprinting closer as Ravens circled up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:14

*upon looking up swiveled her crown around to seek the scent using her instincts to keep her from making a bad mistake again as she placed herbs into her wounds to keep them from getting infected again and then stood again padding gently along the soft soil and over tall logs*
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:16

I skidded to a stop peering over a log examining the fae's actions, 'A healer' i thought. I clambered over the slippy log getting balance and leapt down on the other side in front of her I looked down with my green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:19

*slowly looks up into the alpha's orbits her own blue silver orbits glowing soft her pants still a little weak from the movement but knew it had to be done. Her strength already zapped from keeping the hunters away from nia and getting shot, she knew if he did attack she wouldn't have been able to protect herself but slowly she showed her strength as she slowly moved back onto her paws and faced the alpha*...nia has told me you had need of assistance...you and your clan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:21

She gets up following Curse as i smell the blood as well.She jumps down beside Curse and watch as she heals herself. I stand beside her letting her lean on her. She looks at Curse seeing if was alright to help. -
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:24

I nodded to Nia "You are injured, who did this to you?" i asked curiousily but my eyes hid all my emotions, I sat down in front of Nia. And flicked my tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:25

*leans carefully into nia feeling the weakness from blood lost and tiredness overcoming her and knew she needed to properly treat her wounds soon or they could get infected* if i am not accepted i understand the meaning of not having a strong wolf into your pack..*looks at curse with her orbits showing no fear but understanding as well*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:26

hunters..i scented them in the forest whilst i spoke with nia..i knew she had to warn her pack of the danger and lured the hunters away from your clan...got shot but i'll survive..
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:28

I shook my head "Every wolf in a pack matters, weak or strong the entire pack supports them" i replied wisely. I got up and turned around nimbly leaping over the fallen log i turned back looking over my shoulder "Follow me to the den!" I barked hoping Nia would guide her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:29

She look at Curse and nods helping her to the den-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:31

*gently she swiveled her muzzle to face nia and slowly nodded and slowly took a paw step in the direction curse leaning against nia for support and wincing gently to the slight pain in her side from the bullet* at least..i dont feel any organ punctures...thats a good sign at least...*weakly gives a sniffle laugh*
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:33

I stopped and sat outside the den folding my tail on my paws, I smiled and welcomed the injured wolf into the den. I smiled "Welcome to the pack, what is your name?" i questioned politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: