Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 25 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 25 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 25 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 25 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 25 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:46

"I know" she said looking away "I didnt mean to make you so mad" she said almost regretting her choise about asking to join.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:48

"Really?, You would take care of me?" she asked as she was shocked. She widened her eyes as she lifted her paw and put it in her face, "Is my head really that big?" she asked, turning away "Who's that?" she asked pointing at Ollie..
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:49

Unclamping his sabers from her skin, the brute simply turned back and headed towards Curse, Thalia and Jinx. Running his salmon tongue over his 42 sabers
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:50

"Of course!" I wag my tail even more and smile, "That's Ollie, the pack's Beta Male."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:50

Faith sat up, her luminaries following the brute. In her mind she thought many things "You're not going to get new members with that anger" she thought in her mind
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:51

I spot another wolf near Ollie. I bound over to her, wagging my tail. "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:53

He heard his name and gave a smile towards the two, although it looked friendly enough, it was underlined with a sense of danger and lack of trust
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:53

"Thanks!" she smiled widely, "He seems like a mean one.." she whispered as she bounced after Mystic as she ran up "HAAIO!" she barked.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:57

The baron simply picked up Jinx and made his way back to the main den
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 11:13

I watched the new wolf and the pup with wary eyes before slinking back to the main den.

-To the main den, Song I'm not here to wack you anymore so your on your own.)
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 11:17

Celine watched the male go, she looked at him with a huge grin. She hurried over after him "HAAI!" she barked.

-The Main den-
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 11:30

I chuckle and follow Celine to the main den.

-At the Main den.-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 18:53

She kept still staying as far from them as she could until she saw most of them leave and flicked her tail cautiously and went to the brute named Curse. Her ears folded back slightly still unsure of who he really was but softly nudged him, "Why would you do that..?" She asked softly when she saw him being protective of her and risking his life as well.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 20:09

As he un-gracefully approached Curse and Song, the brute gave her the same smile as of before "Song, I need you to come with me"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 20:12

She backed up from where she stood with Curse and growled weakly at him not thinking of trusting him since of what she saw of him from acting earlier with the other males.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 20:15

His eye twitched and rage grew, now his voice had started to become louder "Your pup needs you" he paused for a second before growling "I don't want to drag you there"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 20:21

She backed up farther until she had enough room to run off from him but didn't bug thinking of what he said. She snorted lightly and shook her head stubbornly
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 20:28

Lurching forward, splitting the distance between the two before he struck Song with the flat of his head, angrily barking "But your daughter needs you"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 20:32

She yelped sharply, still felling the pain from the earlier wound and tried to back up and lunge towards him but merely grazed his neck with her fangs as she fell to the ground, passed out from much blood loss and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 20:41

He winced in as his neck bled a little from where she nicked him with her fangs, and stared at the fallen alphess "woops"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 21:31

I looked down at the female I once called 'mate' I sighed even if she was unconcious I would talk to her, maybe it would get in "I did that because you remind me too much of my mate, now come on" I bent down and bit down into her scruff and threw my head back flinging her onto my back. I nodded to Ollie and headed to the main den.

-Main den-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 22:40

I follow everyone as they go back to the den.

-to the main den-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 23:44

He turned and followed, his small wound had bleed more then he had hoped and his charcoal and alabaster boa was stained crimzen

- MD -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 14:01

*He wakes up to find himself alone, so he gets up and walks sullenly to main den, thinking about his attitude* "Hmm, I might change..You never know.." he casts a mysterious glance toward a certain spot on a faraway mountain, the shakes his head. "Nah.." he says, suddenly slamming into the ground. "Oompfh!" he yelps, as his paw hits a sharp and is cut open, so he limps back silently and painfully.

-To the main den!-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 18:09

He ran straight to the river and jumped in, playing in it while he waited for Nia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: