Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 26 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 26 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 26 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 26 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 26 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 19:14

She smiled and rolled her eyes seeing Ollie play in the water. She runs and jumps on him. She knocked him down and looked at him. Her purple orbs shot straight toward him and stared. She licked his nose and got up. She swam for a bit and begin to float.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 19:30

He was taken by suprise when she tackled him to the floor, laughing like a little pup. He wiggled his nose when she ran her tongue over it and once she had started to swim around. He jumped in after her, going under the water and humming the jaws theme.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 22:33

She rolled her eyes hearing his Jaws theme song. She kept floating waiting till he comes up.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 01:52

He swam underneath her, his body brushing against her legs before coming up for air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 02:52

She grinned at him. She swam up to him licking his cheek and than dunking him laughing.-"Oppies."-She grinned.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 06:36

He was licked on the cheek before suddenly finding himself underneath the surface of the water. Coming up again, the male spat some water out at her, laughing like a naughty pup.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 13:52

She blinked as water was spit in her face. She playfully growled and splashed water on his face. She dunked him again and swam to the edge. She shook her pelt dried and ran away from the water behind a tree. She peeked her head around the tree sticking her tounge at him.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 16:18

Flailing his legs for the split second he was underneath the water, Ollie broke the surface and looked around. Slowly swimming out and shaking his fur. Causing it to puff up, and he bounded towards Nia, pretending to be a sheep "Baa, I'm a sheep Baa"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 23:25

She laughed and poked his puff.-"Oh my goodness your so soft."-She rubed her head against his body laughing.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 06:05

Nipping gently at her ears as she rubbed her head against his body. Ollie gave a smile "I'm normally not the soft one though"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 06:23

She smiled and licked his nose.-"So ? You ish so today."-She said looking at him smiling.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 06:30

He returned her lick, by running his tongue along the side of her snout "like a pillow."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 06:41

She smiled and closed her eyes as he ran his tounge on her snout.-"Yes like a pilliow."-She nuzzled him on the side of his face.-"I love you."-She whispered.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 06:48

"I love you too" The male whispered back, gently nomming on her ear while she nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:00

She grinned as her ear got nomed on.-"Is that really nessary."-She tugged her ear back laughing. She sat looking up at him wagging her tail.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:02

He nodded "Yes," Stepping forward and gently pushing her over with his nose. He then sat on her stomach and grinned cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:08

She pushed him off and huffed.-"I don't like getting sat on."-She said kinda annyoued. She shook her head and grinned at him on the floor.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:21

He shuffled so that he was laid beside her and stared up at the sky "Just like you don't like puppy faces?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:32

She giggles and leaned on him.-"No I like puppy faces, it just don't work."-She followed his glaze at the sky.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:36

"You don't need to use a puppy face, your cute already" The male wrapped his paws around her body gently.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:50

She smiled and licked his nose. She yawned lightly and laid there staring at him.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 16:10

He pressed his nose against her's. Softly gazing into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 02:38

Curse's howl echoed through the territory summoning all wolves to the Ceremonial River (in the east)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 16:40

His ears perked towards the howl then looked at Nia "I don't want to go"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 12:51

She licked his cheek and rolled on her back. She smiles and pawed his face.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: