Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 27 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 27 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 27 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 27 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 27 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 16:18

He batted at her paws in a cat like way. Swishing his tail in happiness, as he rolled so that he was pressed up against her. Head resting on her chest and looking up at her with soft red eyes. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 17:11

Shesmiled as he looks up at her. She nuzzled his head.-"I love you too."-She lucked the top of his head as her purple orbs locks into his.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 16:24

He gave a shy smile and curled up beside her. Licking at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 22:39

She grinned and nuzzledhis cheek. She yawned lightly laying her head under his.-"What do you wanna do now Hun ?"-She asked as her tail swayed.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 06:23

His tongue lolled out the side of his mouth as shuffled his head to lay it between her ears. "You can choose"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 06:36

She shrugged and and played with his paws with her own paws. She smiled feeling confront next to him.-"I duno stay here with you would be nice. You should make a conversation though."-She giggled still playing with his paws.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 07:35

"I want to talk about pups" He said in a shy voice, as if he was meeting her for the first time. He wasn't confident when it came to these things, suddenly losing his rugged look and looking much more like a young male. He kept his paws still before suddenly moving them to place them on her's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 10:32

She smiled and looked down. She looked at her and his paws and than at Ollie.-"I told you already, I will like to have pups. It would be nice to have a bigger family."-She nudge him lightly smiling.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 16:03

He rolled onto his back and laid his head onto her paws, looking up at her with soft eyes "I know, but do you think I would be a good father?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 23:07

She blinked at his question and rolled her eyes.-"Of corse you will, look how you were with Jinx. Your going to be and perfect dad."-She smiled and nuzzled him lightly.She looked in his and looked away.-"You know I really love you, right ?"-She said giggling.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 06:12

"But thats different, She was adopted a few months so she could eat and walk already. None of the helpless-ness" He added, before looking at her with his head tilted slightly "Of course I do, and you know I love you with all my heart ?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 07:19

She signed.-"Stop worrying Ollie. Your going to do great whenever we do have them. I understand why your worrying."- She said with a smile. She began licking his fur around his neck. Her ears perked with his other response and nuzzled him.-"Yes I do." -She begin licking his fur again.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 07:56

Ollie gave a smile "Only if you are there everystep of the way." He started to nom on her neck fur as she licked his own. "Good, I know i'm not very clear sometimes. When it comes to this stuff"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 11:53

She rolled her eyes again.-"You know u will, I couldn't just leave you a pup that I carried in my tummy."-She giggled and nuzzled him.- "Ehh true, but your doing way better."-She grinned.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 22:02

"I know, just making sure" He laughed jokingly, as he batted up at her muzzle. Lifting up his head slightly to lick at her chin gently.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 22:37

Ashe smiled as he licked her chin. She lowered her her a little and licked his nose. she yawned slightly looking around at the beautiful scenery.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 16:24

He shuffled his head on her paws slightly, so that he was able to clean her fur.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 23:17

She smiled at Ollie looked around.-"Do you think we should goback ? We been gone for a while."-She said just reilsing it.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 06:19

He nodded once and rolled to his feet. Towering above her while she laid down, "Sure." He nipped at one of her ear and gently pulled it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 06:32

She smiled and slowly got up. She pulled his ear return and headed back to the den.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 07:21

The male followed her back to the den.

- To the den.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: