Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 4 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 4 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 4 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25 2011, 16:34

Mia looked at 4 wolves walk off. She tilted her head and followed quietly, so no one would notice her. She hid in the bushes, seeing Curse, Thalia, the wolf she was playing with, and a female wolf she hadnt met. She peaked her head throught the bushes and----
(look in the other area for the rest of this post)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26 2011, 08:44

I stood up and walked over to the new training area, hoping we can go hunting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 06:59

I ran in and skidded to a stop spotting a large herd of elk, I leapt up and ran into the bush for cover.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 11:28

The scent of elk filled my nares while I wandered into the area, taking notice of the elk herd in the clearing, I slinked into the bushes along side Curse remaining low for cover.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 14:37

She comes in the clearing and looks at everyone as they begin to hunt and she stops not knowing to join or not and slowly creeps down next to Blake and Curse and smiles- "Lets get them guys" -She grins narrowing her eyes at thr herd of elk.-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 18:08

Song silently approached next to the others. Her light brown eyes carefully ran across the herd searching for the weakest one that there could be. Her ears perked as she spotted an old cow with a limp in her hind left leg. She noticed it not daring to stray to far from the herd as it remained close to the young. Looking over at curse she softly nudged his cheek as he pointed out the old cow. "What about that one?"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 21:02

I looked at the old target, I nodded my head and turned silently to the pack. "Blake, Sk8, Nia and Song you have more speed, you will chase the elk towards me and Blake who will be hiding in the far bushes prepared to ambush the elk." I raised my paw and showed them where we would be, positioned close to the water so our scents would be masked.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 23:32

Mia whimpered, "can I help?" she asked, "Im fast... and I can round them up? I used to be trained like a sheep dog!" She barked.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 23:38

I looked into her blue eyes they were filled with determination, I sighed and looked at the old bedraggled elk. "You will have to learn sometime" i chuckled slightly and pawed her. My emotion changed to serious "But be careful"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 23:43

Mia giggled, "yes!" She got out from Thalia's jaws and ran around the herd. She barked and growled. The elk were frightened enought to split up. She smiled, "Ill herd them! you get her!" She barked to the pack. The swift little pup darted around the elk in circles. She managed to get the cow to leave the herd then she continued to herd the rest of the herd further away. She guessed they thought she was a real sheepdog.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 23:46

I huffed as she broke away from cover, I was put on the spot and had my wits tested. I turned and barked to the Running team to follow after Mia and herd them towards me and blake, i slipped out the bush and ran to my flanking area. I layed there in waiting never letting my eyes evade from the target.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2011, 23:55

The pup kept barking, then glancing every few minutes to Curse, wondering if he was impressed.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2011, 00:04

I followed the pup with my gaze as she zigzagged slowly pushing the elk towards me, i rocked on my haunches waiting until they were in pouncing distance.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2011, 00:10

Mia saw him waiting for them to get close enough, She built up enough speed to round them fast enough to stop them in their tracks. She giggled, running donuts around them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2011, 01:26

Nia nods and run after Mia catching up and starts snarling and barking at the elk making sure it leads to where Blake and Curse was she looks down at Mia and nods and she nipes on its tail making the elk goes in the right direction-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2011, 07:38

I licked my lips as I glanced to Curse who was readying himself to launch at the elk, looking back to the elk I watched how the two femme's dealed with it as they chased it our way, flicking my tail I grinned seeing it rush right towards us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2011, 07:53

Her ears perked as she gets near Curse and Blake and she picks up her speed and nips at the cows tail and the cow runs right toward them and she nods and picks up Mia and dashes after them and mutters to Mia- "Great job Mia, your going to be a great part of our pack"-Smiles-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2011, 19:22

At first the pup was weary, thinking the female was going to take her job, but decided that she didnt mean it that way. The little speeding white blur was suddenly stoped as she was picked up. She smiled, "thanks.. I was trained to do that with sheep and goats and stuff at the farm" She said, remembering when she used to round sheep like a cattle dog.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2011, 21:28

I continued to watch taking notice of their finishing job, giving a quick nod to Curse I launched from the brush to bare my fangs. Clearly seeing the cow's eyes widen more, when I leaped forward to sink my fangs into the shoulder of the elk, leaving a large gash wound while I stayed latched on. The elk almost stumbling over to slow to a stop while it attempted to knock me off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 00:26

She smiles- "Well it did you well" -She stops at where Curse and Blake was and watches and waits as they take down the Elk-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 03:05

I watch the others as they chase the Elk and take it down and I decide to help them.I watch Blake as he attacks the Elk's shoulder then I grab the it's other leg trying to make it fall over.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 03:12

I rock rapidly on my haunches, as the elk came closer and closer i began to sneak then finally i leaped ceasing the prize in my fangs. I scartched as i clawed my way latching onto its neck the blood poured and stained the ground as it began to tremble as it lost more blood "ATTACK!!" i shouted preparing for the final blow.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 03:39

I leap onto the elk's back causing it to fall to the ground then I push it down with my weight (even though I'm not really heavy) so that it won't get up again.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 04:23

I leapt off moment before the creator was thrown to the ground, i landed on my paws and they took the shock as i came down. I walked over and grabbed the throat between my parted jaws and bit deeply sufficating the creature.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 04:45

Nia looks at our pack taking down the elk and walks toward them still carrying Mia-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: