Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCeremonial River - Page 2 I_voting_barCeremonial River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCeremonial River - Page 2 I_voting_barCeremonial River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Ceremonial River

Go down 
+2
Song
Curse
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

Ceremonial River - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 21:17

First topic message reminder :

The ceremonial river is a wide river that is perched between the packs Mountain Range and the Open Plians, The river is so well hidden it is only members of the pack that knows where to find the magestic feature.

Ceremonial River - Page 2 Images10

At the Ceremonial river you hold meetings for very important pack subjects such as;

• Mate ritual
  • Pup becoming a yearling
  • The promotion of ranks
  • Pack Meetings

And much more!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 20:18

Curse nudged Toxics flank with his shoulder to reassure him "Ignore everyone else" he mumbled watching all the members flood in. He looked the rows of males and females up and down, he turned to Song who was at his side and started walking between the rows checking over his shoulder to see if Thalia and Toxic were following.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 23:30

"Rue is right. And I don't know what I have to do either since this time it's different than before, but I guess all we have to do is follow our Alpha's, they know what to do", I say giving Toxic a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 02:09

Rue rolled her eyes with a smile then sat down quietly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 02:38

I smiled a bit to appease everyone and stood up. "We supposed to be following them?" I asked, motioning towards the two alphas.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 03:01

"Yep!", I say trotting off to follow the Alpha's.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 03:08

I started to walk, yawning a bit. I stayed next to Thalia and just followed.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 03:50

Curse continued walking as he reached the bank, he stopped and turned sitting sideways facing Toxic. He nodded to them both then turned to the river awaiting them to place the flowers in.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 04:19

I did as I was instructed, dropping the flower into the river, the light flower soon getting caught in the current. I stopped and waited for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 04:21

I nod towards Curse then at Toxic, before carefully placing the flower into the river.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 04:23

Curse nodded and watched the stream carry the two flowers, he raised his head briefly clearing his throat "May the blooming flowers represent your newly found love and the river your future path together. Both the unsteady and calm waters will always carry you forward through thick and thin but always will remain together" He turned to them after making the speech "Do you have anything to say to each other before the ceremony ends?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 07:01

My ears fell back, not knowing what to say. I thought id I said nothing I'd look dumb or if Thalia says something and I don't then bleh. "Love you" I said simply looking at Thalia, a small smile creeping onto my face.

Last edited by Toxic on Mon Jun 27 2011, 15:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 11:54

The brute sat by anf watvhed the ceremony play out.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 12:51

Rue flicked her tail,it was almost over.She sighed somewhat then looked around.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 20:25

Song stood near by watching. She smiled softly and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 03:14

Curse smiled and raised his head he puffed out his chest and released a long deep howl signalling the end of the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 04:06

I sighed and took a deep breath, glad it was over. "Bleh, I dun think I like crowds" I said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 05:35

"Love you too!!", I say and huggle him. My tail wagging happily.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 05:43

I laughed, falling over as she huggled me. I licked her nose and grinned. "Wanna get outta here?" I asked, looking around. "To the dens? You chose?" I asked, my tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 05:45

"Sure! To the dens!!!!", I bark running off to the Main Den before stopping and looking back to see if he's following.

-to the Main Den x)-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 05:47

I got up and followed after her, but at a slower pace.
-Main dens-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:15

Curse turned on his heels and headed back to the open area of the Main Den.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 18:05

Teddy smiled and followed her dad to the dens.
-to the dens-
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceremonial River
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: