Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22 2012, 04:47

He was just laid there, motionless for a few moments before suddenly squirming against the wolves restraining him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22 2012, 04:49

His spine twisted in various parts as he tried to turn his neck to snap at the male's face. The one that jumped onto his back, and flattened him against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22 2012, 06:23

Strife pulled his face away when the male snapped at him. He pushed down on the male's neck with his paw, keeping him on the gound.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22 2012, 06:42

I had no choice but to let go of Fang. I was desperate to think of a way how we could chase these wolves out of the territory. My injuries slowed me down and the pain made it hard for me to think. But still one thing was certain. I was not going to let my pack down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22 2012, 09:28

(NIA WAS JUMPED DDDDDDDDDD:)
Nia wasnt excepting the pup again. A enormous snarl kicking the yearningly sending her fly.- "You really think you can kill me ? I would be surprise to see you kill a bug , little pup." -With that she charge at her ramming her against the tree. Before she could get up she lached her jaws around the young females neck. Crushing it until she found the windpipe. A smirk formed on her muzzle as she snapped it killing the female.-" Stupid pup."With that she turned to Ollie as blood dripped the side of her face.

(SOOOOOORRRRRY KARMA I HAD TO DDD: I'll give you Diabla if you want ? Shes no fun. :/)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2012, 05:00

(I'm glad to see you posting again Nia but you're gonna have to read one of the rules again I'm afraid x) :
- Don't kill your opponent. Especially not a WSP RP Character. You may only drive the wolves of the Rival Pack out of the Territory by giving them serious injuries which they can't fight with. Exception: If someone who plays a Rival Pack RP character and doesn't want to RP them anymore, their opponent may kill them.
So maybe you could shorten your post and give Karma a chance to fight back otherwise there won't be any fun for both of you.
btw Karma is not a pup but a yearling who is only half a year younger than you so she wouldn't be that easy to kill ^^ And if you don't want to play Diabla anymore you can either ask someone else to play her or simply have her killed. That's your choice ;D)

EDIT:
Karma wrote:
(Thats ok, I'm kinda over the rival thing, I don't mind Karma being killed.)

Okay, Karma. If you want to play Diabla instead you can discuss that with Nia through PM but not here.

But next time I want you to ask your opponent if you may kill their wolf. You may only do it if they agree)

Last edited by Thalia on Tue Jan 24 2012, 07:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24 2012, 07:57

Strife stood in shock when he realized that the female had killed his daughter. Sadness, anger and hatred started to grow inside of him and he let out a deep growl, glaring at the female who had killed Karma. He forgot about the male and grabbed the female by the neck and threw her onto the gound. He digged his claws into her shoulder "YOU!!", he shouted furiously. A single tear rolled down from his cheek as he thought of his daughter, the only wolf who had ever really meant something to him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25 2012, 05:22

He rolled to his feet, and started smashing his body onto the male upon Nia, trying to tear them apart.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25 2012, 05:29

As soon as she had let his muzzle go, he dragged himself painfully from the tree. Standing there, blood dripping across his pelt and bruises hidden beneath his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2012, 20:50

The male also hurled himself at Strife, raking his claws down his back. He jumped backwards, to avoid getting hit.[center]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04 2012, 00:32

(I think it would be best if we stop rp and we make new territory's and such. We need to focus on getting the pack back to gather not Role Playing.)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53

(I suggest we put the RP in the extra forum and coninue there when we have the time, and that's where the allies are going to join us later on when everything is ready ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18