Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den I_vote_lcapThe Main Den I_voting_barThe Main Den I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:36

He slowly made his way back towards the den, but suddenly stopped and went off to explore along. Ollie felt like half of him was missing and realised it was because Niakitia was around currently.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:41

Teddy layed down with Song and curled up. She started to drink the milk again but only softly sucking so it didnt hurt Song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 19:22

I sniffled squirming around in my sleep until I woke up with sneeze. I shook my head and rubbed my tummy with my paw and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 20:45

I woke up with a huge yawn and stretched out my front paws and clawed at the earth, I shook my head and crawled lazily out the den.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 21:51

His movements were suddenly sluggish, almost like it was difficult to walk. His head lowered so he stared at the ground, at risk of bumping into one of the many tree's scattered across the realm. Ollie grunted at nothing as he carried on away from the pack area, dragging his limp banner on the moist ground behind him.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 00:03

Celine woke up, she rose up slightly before her head hit the log "Arg!" she snapped as she yawned and walked back towards the pack of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 05:05

I had crashed under a tree after my sudden burst of energy. I woke up with a massive headache. "Maybe theres a reason I'm lazy" I mumbled, rubbing my head against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 14:56

I waddled away from the den until I came to the river and dunk my head under to wake up. I shivered when I got my head out and shook my head then sat down to drink some water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 14:59

Fallen rose to his foundations and yawned widely, revealing his deadly insisors. He shook out his canvas before lazily flopping over on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:01

I blinked seeing the white and black wolf who I crashed into earlier. He seemed scarier back then but now not so much. I grinned playfully and crawled over to him before poking his paw and jumping back, curling up and hiding under my tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:04

His hazed azure optics settled on a small youngling who poked his paw. He pawed her tail before rolling onto his back and wagging his plume a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:05

I yipped at him and jumped to my feet. I wagged my tail and poked his face before jumping back and then running around him and then I grinned, bowing down playfully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:07

He snorted lightly before shaking his crown when she poked his face. The incubus rolled onto his haunches and lowered his dial to the pup and pawed at her head as she bowed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:10

I growled playfully and tried to get his paw as he pawed me but failed and fell onto my face. I blinked then got up shaking my fur then sat down trying to paw his face too. I tilted my head seeing two crosses on his face and yipped, "How did cha get those weird marks?" I asked trying to stand on my hind legs to reach for his face to poke at them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:13

The alabaster and obsidian mixed lupine craned his boa slightly so his dial was close enough for her to paw at. "Too long of a story." He said calmly before being poked by the youngling again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:15

"Did cha have 'em when you were born?" I asked curiously and wagged my tail when he leaned down and let me paw at his face. I jumped back then jumped at him getting on top of his head and tried to stand and looked downat him giggling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:19

"Not really." He said before noticing the youngling had hopped onto his dial. A slight grin pulled up at the corners of his maw hearing the energetic youth. "In a way, humans had given them to me." He spoke shortly after as he balanced her on his dial.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:21

"Humans?" I blinked, then nearly fell over trying to look at him but got a hold of his ear. I dangled on his ear like an earing but pawed at his face try to get back up until I finally got on top his head again. "You had humans too?" I asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:25

He felt his receptor being tugged onto as the youth nearly slipped off of his crown and lowered his cranium near the ground in case she had loosen her grip. When the youngling was able to climb back on to his dial he lifted himself from the ground. "No, not really, I was more of a..." He strugglined trying to find a word to describe his expierience with humans, "I was more of a prisoner to them." He said finally before lowering his bulky frame back onto the earth to rest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:28

I blinked confused "How were you a prisoner." I asked but stumbled down landing on my rump when I fell.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:30

He arched his neck, looking over his shoulder to where she had fallen onto the soft eart below. He nuged the youth softly with his maw and picked her up so she would be standing, "You alright?" The incubus asked with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:32

I shook of the dust from my fur and nodded before asking again"How were you a prisoner? They didn't feed you?" I asked then dropped my ears thinking of no food and mean people as a family.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:35

The alabaster incubus has set his gaze off from the youth towards the river. "I was a test subject as far as I know." He flicked a receptor before looking down at the youngling, "Where are your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 15:39

I poked him then sat down, listening curiously to his story. "Test subject?" I asked. I blinked then jumped up to look around for daddy since mommy wasn't around yet. I climbed onto the white and black wolf's back to look around then dropped my ears. "I cant see daddy here, have you seen him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next