Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 40 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 40 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 40 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 40 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 40 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 13:02

I grinned watching the pup, nodding my head. "Good job kid" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 15:12

He shook his frame as he stood up, noticing the adolescent's hunt went successful. Fallen yawned before heading off towards the den to rest.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 15:42

I laid down under a tree and slowly fell asleep, having nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 16:18

He shook his head, "no no, it can wait" With that he turned on his heels to go back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 18:10

*Wakes up sleepily and stretches out* "Urghh"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 22:18

Her ears perked and bounce after him. She stopped in front of him.-"But I want to know what you wanna talk about now."-She a gave a fit like a pup.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 06:13

He gave her a shy smile, and motioned with his muzzle towards Jinx, "She isn't going to be a pup forever"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 06:16

She blinked at his comment and smiled.-"Yeah I know, we gotta enjoy it while it last."-She said sitting down looking at her while her tail sway back and forth.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 06:28

He took a deep breath "Then when she's grown up, would you ever consider having pups of your own and not adopting"

(Dun worreh Jinxeh, Ollie still loves chu like a daughter)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 06:40

She looked at him and titled her head.-"You want pups of your own."-A smile grew on her face.-"I would like to have our own pups."-She looked back at Jinx smiling.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 06:43

"Yeah" He blushed slightly as he run licked her cheek,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 06:47

She smiled and nuzzled his neck.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 06:58

He gave a tired yawn, and started to fall at her paws. Curling up near her "Goodnight"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 07:08

She watched him as he fell asleep. She looked around seeing it still day time. She licked his cheek and whispered.-"Goodnight." -not tried yet she left out of the den and looked around. She rolled on her back looking at the sky.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 08:10

I wag my tail with joy and happily eat up the hare that I chased. When I finished I ran over to the river and drank some water then sat feeling confident and thinking of when the time comes when I can hunt with the pack for elk and bigger kill.

I grinned and jumped up thinking in order to improve I must keep pacticing and trotted off to try and hunt for more small prey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:04

*looks around quickly but stops when he sees Thalia. Sleeping.* "I better wait till shes awake.." he mumbles, rolling over and pawing at a butterfly like a pup.

-------

https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=151
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40