Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 21 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:47

I narrowed my eyes seeing Nia had followed. "I told you to stay" I muttered just loud enough for her to hear. I dropped Celine on the ground and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:47

Celine hissed "let go!" she pulled away as she got up, "I'm fine!" she said "just a bit of a cut!" she hissed embarrassed to letting him see her like this, she turned away "just go, I'm fine.." she said breathing heavily, "stupid thug just clawed my side, it's fine I'm alive don't need help!" she babbled on about not needing help.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:50

"Your welcome" I spat before turning away and briskly walking off. Far enough so I hoped she wouldn't bother to follow. "No one appreciates my help around here. I try to help, no one cares" I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:51

She grinned at Toxic and turned toward the pup. She slowly snarled at her.- "Be respectful to your older, hes helping ok. Dont like it than run off, were a pack we help other. Your going have to live with that." -She growled glaring at the pup and limped behind Toxic.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:53

I listened in to Nia snapping at Celine but just sat were I was.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:54

"Hey wait!" she spat turning around, she waddle over and huffed "I never said I didn't appreciate the help!" she said lifting her paw as she wacked his back with a thud "neither did I say I didn't care." she groaned, "I appreciate the help, and to surprise you I do care." she said and turned, she felt something hold her down but she was completely nervous, she limped off and crashed into the long grass, her wound laid towards the sky.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:57

She watched the pup as she ran off. She sat beside Toxic and breath heavily.- "Ehhh she's a weird one. She'll give in, she just need some time."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:01

She took deep breaths before getting up, her back was bent in from the pain, she waddled to the river in pain she placed her paw in the cold water before lightly moving to her side of the wound, she lightly shook her paw over her wound like Toxic had given her a shower earlier, she growled in pain.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:05

I let a low growl rip from my throat and my muscles tensed when I was hit. I whirled around and snapped my jaws shut, luckily I aimed high and only got a clump of fur. I stood and bared my teeth, "I'm not in a good mood pup, scatter"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:08

She got up slowly and looked back at him- "Going to give you some space, going to take a slow walk." -She grinned and slowly limped in the forest, ignoring the pain. She looked around out of breath.- "Need some where to rest."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:09

She heard him snap to thin air, she muttered "oh great now he hates me.." she said "there goes the last thing to my.." she cut herself off as she helped in surprise. She growled and laid down she just lightly touches the water front with her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:11

I kept growling and clawed at the dirt. I eventually calmed myself down and whimpered silently. "Gah, I never once in my life went of on anyone like that, why now?" I asked myself, uber confused. "Eh, attitude change I guess" I mumbled, hoping it wouldn't last.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:15

Her eyes crashed shut as she whimpered in pain,'"freak you Pain" she growled as she kicked her hind leg out, she glared at the blood scattered on the rocks "and you dumb bear," she snorted "I'll beat the snot out of you and your stupid rats too!" she mutters under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:16

She peeked her head to see the pup. She didnt care for so much for her wounds and walked up to her and sat on her.- "Listen just because im hurt dosent mean I cant end your life. You need to chill with your attitude toward others. Toxic is nice if that was Ollie you did that to he would of attacked you me aswell." -She said looking down at her.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:24

I yawned and sat back down, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:25

Celine's breath became quiet, "clearly I don't care if you killed me, I'll be lucky if I survive like this." she hitched her breath and closing her eye because she couldn't actually see what she was doing "you have a huge advantage, why don't you just kill me now.." she said "you can be known for pup killer." she whispered, her breathing was heavy "I never meant to make him angry, we were just play around and he stepped on my tail which is a huge pet peeve." she said "I snapped at his paw and he flipped," she said "I tried to apologize but he stalks off like he's going to turn around and rip my throat out!" she spat lightly because of her breathing becoming limited with the wolf in her wound.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:32

She looked at her and graped her by the neck with her mouth and dunked her in the lake drowning her. She waited a min and took her out and stepped on her paw not letting her move.- "Well sadly I really dont care what people call me. I'll kill you slowly. Now listen he's going threw rough time and he's emotional. She he's going to be like that. Plus no one like bitting them so I dont blame him. Say something smart again and I'll drown you again." -Nia just stared at her not showing emotion. She didnt care right now if the pup was in pain or not.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:39

(I am either blind or don't see a delete button so eh, but don't need this here. I fail....)

Last edited by Toxic on Tue Jun 07 2011, 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:40

She was held under water as she was emerged and giving little room to breath, "please don't worry About me,'I know exactly what I'm going to so when be clams down.." she said admitting "yeh I was pretty Nasty but I'm temperamental, and I can't help it. I make mistakes and screw stuff up, ever since my family called Me a fail and didn't want anything to do with me." she whimpered "I'll fix it and as for him I know he is going through a hard time, but in never meant to screw with him" she said "my brain wasn't working when I snapped, but like I said as soon as I can walk I'll get my little butt over there and fix this," she said "go and tell Ollie and inwont even live b tomorrow" she chocked "Don't tell him I'll fix this and make him happy.. If I can.." she closed her eyes and fainted from lack of air and to much blood lost.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:45

I rolled my eyes and got up walking to the two faes. "Get off her" I growled to Nia lightly, not harsh just demanding. "I may not be in a good mood with her but I won't tolerate that." I warned. "I'm not some emotional wreck thanks, its just when you brought up family the other day it stuck in my mind." I paused to roll my eyes, feeling foolish for even feeling bad about never knowing a family. "I don't like anger or violence so it irks me to witness it, I admit I can get downright mean when snapped to but its just instinct. I haven't any friends before here so most others I have known I didn't trust. So don't expect me to be some calm wolf. I'm always on edge, no matter how lazy I seem. Ollie is bothering me about Thalia, Nia was angry with me and then Celine. I kinda lost it is all. So both of you calm down." I explained, in a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:51

She let her down nicely and nod in satisfaction.-" Well it worked. " -She growled back to Toxic.- " Don't growl at me Toxic you'll regret it. " -She signed at her wounds- " I would go to the den but it hurts too much soo I'll just chill here I guess."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:54

Celine's eyes were heavily closed she felt like she was in coma, all she saw was black. When she felt trouble bear her body she regain her view and she could hear and see but breathing was hard, she neither bother to open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 12:59

(When wolves growl it isn't always in defense or a bad thing, they growl as dogs bark its just what they do)

I raised a brow "As you know by my tone that was a not aggressive growl so don't inquire it as one." I corrected her. "Also, your coming back to the den if I have to drag you even" I glowered, not letting her stay out here. "You either" I said, lightly nudging Celine with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 13:04

Yush I now)

She grinned- " Just telling you." -She laughed a bit and agreed.- " Would walk myself but in pain right now so can't really go no where." -She laid down carefully looking up at him.- (Brb shower ._.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 13:06

Fallen has curled his plume around his torso, his sight briefly set on the adolescent and Toxic before shifting onto Nia who clearly was now awake and roaming about. "You shouldn't move around too much, as Thalia had said before." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next