Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 30 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:16

She pulled herself up and sighed, she growled and walked around in circles trying to regain her walking ability.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:17

"As for the Thalia liking me part. I'm not so sure. You most notice like ALOT ALOT to see that. Either that or I'm slow"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:27

She got up and shook her head. She patted his head.-"Your just slow hunny." -She padded to the forest with her strength gaining back slowly for something to eat,".-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:27

She shrugged and smiled slighty, she watched a river slowly ripple by, she thought about her sister.

Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:29

I frowned. "Well thank ya" I laughed before struggling to my feet. I coughed some more before going to the river. "Drink of water should help" I said between rapid, shallow breaths.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:33

Celine's eyes drift down to watch a leaf, she saw Toxic and looked back to staring at the water.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:38

I lapped up some water and suddenly felt very woozy. I fell back on my butt and closed my eyes, waiting for it to pass.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:44

(>.>)

She heard a loud sound, causing her to jump she turned to see Toxic. She hurried over and looked at him, she nodded. "Wake up Toxic!" she pushed his side as a nudge with her paw as she sighed, turning to the water she ducked her muzzle in and gathered water in her mouth, she went over his head and dropped it on his face, "Toxic?" she whispered, "Please wake up!" she poked his leg with her nose.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:45

I didn't move. "I'm awake... just dizzy and can't breath all two well" I mumbled, swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:50

She pulled back scared as he spoke, "Oh mai!" she said and breathed heavily, "Have you ever thought you're really kinda scaring me?" she asked and shook her head, "I am not sure what to do.." she panicked, "What can I do Toxic?" she asked him and stared at the water as if Szuka was standing there yelling at her about how stupid she was.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:56

I shook my head, my eyes still closed. "I dunno" I said in between my fast, shallow breathing.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:00

She didn't reply because she was lost in thought, she stared and sighed. "I've never had anyone to look up for this moment.." she said and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:02

I opened my eyes slowly, the world was spinning. I laid down and flattened myself to the ground, struggling to take a breath.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:04

Fallen yawned widely which ended in a whine before he shook out his pelt. Rolling onto his peds, the brute sat up to notice Toxic and the adolescent, Celine talking to one another. Without interest he glanced away before plopping back down to the ground and rolling around like a pup in the grass, something he wouldn't usually do as much but didn't mind this day.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:05

"I'm so sorry, Toxic" she said and frowned.. She looked at him, "I'm nothing but a pup.. who can't help.." she said, turning she ran to the male. "Are you capable of helping me?" she asked, "Toxic is going in some weird thing and..-and..-and" she sighed, "I'm just a pup and nothing more, and can't help.. please help me" she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:08

I shook my head. "I'm fine, again, just a cold or something" I lied, clutching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:09

"You're lying Toxic" she called over her shoulder, "Don't lie to me!" she shouted again, and rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:11

He sat up noticing the pup and cocked his head then glanced over her towards Toxic.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:11

I groaned and closed my eyes again. "Ok, not completely fine but I don't need help. I can breathe, just not to good." I called back.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:13

She looked at the wolf, and huffed. "Nevermind then" she turned and walked back to Toxic, "Don't ever lie to me again, Tox" she groaned and rolled her eyes and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:15

I narrowed my eyes. "I'm not lying. Why would I lie about not being able to breathe?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:17

He stood silent as he watched the adolescent and Toxic. His lobes swerved when he heard that he couldn't breath and raised a brow.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:21

I started to breathe a lot faster, more shallow but felt like it wouldn't last so didn't get overly concerned. The woozy feeling had gone away and I slowly rasied myself off the ground and into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:27

The hessian rose to his foundations and walked over before he looked down at Toxic with expressionless orbs. He lurched down and took a hold of him by his neck fat, dragging him along towards the river before letting him go by the edge. "Drink, it'll help out." He said before spitting out some of the fur that clung onto his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:29

I shook my head vigorously. "Last time I tried that the world started to spin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next