Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 35 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 35 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 35 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 35 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 35 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:13

I nodded slowly and my tail flattened out more regularly "Im Curse, Anek of this pack. Im presuming you are planning on joining?" there was a distinct hard edge to my response.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:18

Rue nodded,her tone calm and kind "Yes,that is why I'm here,its a pleasure to make your aqquantice,Curse." She bowed her head a bit and then swayed her tail.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:21

I smiled "Well everyones welcome here, welcome to the pack Rue" I nodded more welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:23

Rue nodded "Thank you." Clearly the she-wolf had done everything right to approach the Anek.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:33

(-.-)She nodded seeing she was accepted. She Rolled on her back yawning and shouted to the fae.-"Ahhh I knew you would get accepted."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:36

I chuckled and looked at Nia "haha, you should know by now everyones welcome"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:40

He slowly made his way into the den site, a small limp was visable to those who bothered to study his current walking pattern. As he climbed up the hill which the den sat upon, in the dense woodlands, Ollie found it difficult and ended up taking longer then normal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:44

She grinned at Curse.-"Of corse" -She saw Ollie and got up and padded toward him. She leaned against him helping him walk.-"You need help Hun ?"-She said with a smile.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:46

He gently leaned himself against her body, not to much as to push her over. Stretching out his neck, he gave her a grateful lick on the cheek "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:50

She smiled and gave a lick in return.-"Anytime." -She contuned helping him to tue den.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:52

They soon reached the den and Ollie flopped down onto the ground, panting lightly before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:53

Rue watched as Niakitia helped a wolf to the den,she moved out of the way and sat on the right side of it,she had been here for only five minutes and was bored.

Last edited by Rue on Sat Jun 11 2011, 06:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:53

I came back in, at a walk. "Happy? I walked." I asked Thalia, swishing my tail.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:56

His eyes fixed on a new female, standing up even though his body ached from the painful walk. He raised his plumage up high, while his lips tightned before pulling back "Who are you ?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:56

"Yes!" I say before noticing a new wolf sitting on the side of the den. I trot over to the newcomer and greet her "Haaii!! I'm Thalia, Gountess of this pack! What's your name?", I ask her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:57

I sat down under a tree, watching everyone flock to the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 06:59

She glares at Ollie and pulled his ear to sit down.-"She a new member now stop picking fights with people. Your in no condition to fight."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 07:01

Rue didn't flinch at the wolves,she simply replied "I am Rue."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 07:03

"Owowow" he mumbled as he was forced to sit down. "I would be respectful to your higher ranks, and bow down or at least show some respect" He hissed even after Nia's warning.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 07:07

Rue looked at him "As I said,I mean no harm and am sorry for you thinking im being disrespectful." The she-wolf quickly nodded her head and smiled a bit,she didn't want to get off to a bad start with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 07:08

I pull his other ear "There's a kinder way to say that!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 07:10

His maw twitched in anger at her calmness, before going normal as his over receptor was pulled. Feeling like a young pup in trouble, 'she could at least lower her head slightly' he thought as his own cranuim towered above his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 07:10

She glared again-"Ollie....your pushing it." -She said without looking at him. She got up and walked away.-"Fine pick a fight I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 07:12

I rolled my eyes at Ollie, he never missed a chance to be mean. I laid down on the ground and watched. "Oooh, pissed off his lady now" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 07:17

Rue flicked her tail,it wold take alot more to make her scold back,thats just how she was,she bowed her head slightly then walked off to a slanted rock and jumped up on it, and lied down,her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next