Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 29 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 29 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 29 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 29 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 29 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:12

I found it impossible to sleep. My shallow breathing made me quite uncomfortable, not getting enough air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:22

Her ears perked hearing his breathing and signed. She slowly got up and walked toward him and layed beside him.- "Bot gettin better eh ?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:26

"I'm sure its nothing" I lied. "Just not feeling so hot it all"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:30

She glared at him and rolled her eyes- "Such a liar you know your feeling bad. Don't have to act rough."-She grinned knowing she's right.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:32

I raised my head and took a deep breath, but the attempt was futile for I soon had another coughing fit. "Ok, I feel like crap" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:37

She giggled- "You don't have to tell me, I already knew." -She grinned.- "Maybe Thalia can give you herbs."-She smiled.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:40

I shrugged. I licked my paw, cleaning the small wound Celine had inflicted yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:45

She rolled her eyes and rolled on her back. She smiled looking at the sky and the different shape of clouds.-"Duck."-She whispered to herself still looking at the sky.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:48

I laid my head on my paws listening to her pointing out cloud shapes. "Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:52

She looked at him upside down not moving.- "Sure what is it ?" -She answered out of curiosity.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:54

(I have to take a shower so brb eh.. quick-ish?)

I stopped to think of how to word it. "I'm not sure what to do about the whole Thalia thing. Everyone is bothering me about it and I'm sure she is being bothers to but I don't know what to do." I said, laying my ears flat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:04

(lol ok)

She blinks of the random topic. She flipped herself over and thought.- " Well do you like her. I'm not trying to be annyouning it's just if you like her than you should talk to her. That's why everyone is bothering you so you can have guts to tell her already. That's if you like her." -She said simply. She remembered when Curse was doing the same to Ollie.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:11

"Thats the problem. I honestly don't know." I said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:22

"Well what do you feel when your around her ? Like when your with everyone else or different ?"-She questioned.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:23

I shrugged again. "I dunno, I haven't talked to her that much"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:29

"Well do you feel happy when your with her, like nothing else matters ?" -She titled her head asking him.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:31

I sighed. "I don't know. I've never liked anyone before so I have no clue what its like"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:37

She signed and shook her head.- "Your such a loser. Just when your with her if you feel nervous or shy. Means you like her. If you feel annoyed or just hey like with me than you don't. It's the way you feel when your with her you have to feel. And when you feel it than the answer will be easy to find." -She nodded looking at the clouds.- "Bird."-She said under her breath. She didn't ment to cone out it just came out.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:43

I groaned. "I feel like I'm going to be bothered if I'm around her. I'm always preoccupied with thinking of how Ollie or Curse or somebody will bother me about what I do. I feel like I have to watch everything I do to make sure it can't be interpreted the wrong way." I told her, struggling to find words to explain it. I coughed some after and felt short of breath.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:50

She nodded kinda feeling bad.- "Well I'll talk to them and if the keep messing with I'll drown them. They just think you like her, they're doing that so you can talk to her, that's how they are."-She grinned-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 10:54

"Eh, I guess it doesn't matter. I don't think they'll get anywhere with it. I find it hard to believe anyone would like me like that anyway" I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:00

She rolled her eyes.- "Quit talking like that, you have a great personality, and a nice lazy heart." -She grinned and looked a him.- "I think she likes you, when she's with you, you can tell she's enjoying every bit of it. She seems to glow when she's with you. I notice alot of things." -She grinned as her stomach growled.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:05

Celine woke up lightly seeing Toxic and Nia she sighed and got up, she limped off with her head low. She muttered to herself and frowned, she pulled herself away from the tree. With the blind eye facing the outlands and the good eye looking ahead, she slipped down into Mud, she frowned as she pulled herself up. 'stupid mud..' she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:12

I grinned. "Thanks, most consider my personality... well to put it in term, 'Oh gawd, its Toxic' kinda thing"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 11:14

She grinned at him yawned.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next