Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 39 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 39 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 39 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 39 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 39 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 13:19

Nia grinned at Fallen. She sat and places the hare on the ground holding it so it won't run.- "It's for Jinx." -She told Fallen. She barked for Jinx to come.-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 16:39

Her ears slid back a bit her gaze leaving his deep green eyes, she shuffled her paws nervously as she blushed a bit. Rolling onto her back she looked up at him with a embarrassed smile and pawed his face playfully. She leaned up to his face nuzzling his cheek then licking his nose before resting her head back down. "Oh, um it's nothing much, just something silly."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 17:02

He gently nudged the yearling out of the den towards Nia, a smile sitting on his features.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 19:00

I blinked feeling daddy pushing me out of the den, I looked at him confused then looked around seeing mummy and yipped as I jumped up knowing it was time now. I ran around with joy before huggling daddy's face with excitement and ran over to mummy jumping around then stopped seeing the hare under her paw and nodded confidently then sat waiting for intructions.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 00:38

I wake up as the pack starts to get more active and yawn, satisfied to have finally been able to sleep well. I get up and trot over to the river to have a drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 02:37

Nia smiled at Jinx and lowered her head low at her level."Ok so for today's lesson is speed and agility. Hares are made for speed. When your chase one you wanna aim for the neck, so you can kill it or the legs, so you can stop it's speed. Under stand so far ?"-She ask titling her head a little.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 04:56

He put his paws on each of her ears playing around with them, he looked at her with a puzzled expression "Come on, you can tell me" I smiled and licked the brim of her nose between her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 06:12

The male rose off the cold lithosphere, his rump cold from having all that time to rest. Slowly making his way out the den to sun himself, the large viking locked his eyes onto Niakitia and Jinx, watching the lesson from afar.

His gaze kept straying from one to another before making a path towards the Song and Curse, watching them for a while. His gaze soon crossed the realm again and once more landed upon his small family.

'I wonder if she would ever want pups of her own' At the thought, a small smile spread over his features. 'I know I would'
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 07:41

I stood up slowly, wanting to move. I trotted into an area I had yet to explore. I found a strange stretch of black rock(Road xD Goes wif Fallen's idea of my avvie) I stepped cautiously, feeling the warm heat under my paws. I sat down, eventually laying on my stomach, soaking up the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 08:27

She looked at Ollie and gave him a smile.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 11:09

I got up and nodded looking up at her then at the hare muttering to myself I repeated over and over "neck and legs neck and legs, aim for the neck or legs" I felt a rush of excitement fuel me up as i paced back and forth then looking around to anticipate the possible escape rout that it might take.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 11:34

She smiled.-"you shy have to worry about killing it, just catching it is out first lesson. Ready ?"-She shook her paw a little to make the hare ready to run.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 14:08

"Ohh.." Was all the brute said, curiously observing the adolescent's first hunt. His attention flickered towards his paw pad briefly, cleansing it from the crimson staining then to watch the oncoming hunt.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 14:41

I got up after dozing on the warm surface, returning to the den. I noticed Nia and Jinx having some lesson on hunting. I decided to watch, sitting to the side out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 14:45

I narrowed my eyes and nodded "catch, catch, catch" i thought to mysellf then jumped back to crouch down and to get ready, cafefully watching the hare.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 16:21

A grin, parted his lips to show his teeth. Unlike most other times where he had bared his teeth, this was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 19:03

A soft laugh escaped her as she pulled back then pawed her own ears, them being folded awkwardly from how he pawed them. "It's just, little things." She spoke slowly thinking it out before looking over seeing Jinx who was preparing for her first hunt. "Hope it's successful for her." She said speaking softly before turning to Curse and nuzzling his neck playfully ruffling his fur.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 22:14

She grinned.-"Ready. Set. Go !"-And with that she lefted her paw and the hare ran off.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 02:07

He nodded and watched the hare scramble out from Nia's grasp, he watched the youngs hunting technqieu with a keen eye. He grinned and watched Song who had hidden herself in his thick neck fur "Ok, you don't have to say" he smiled seiving through his fur with his paws.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 06:12

He leapt forward and made his way to Nia, seating himself down beside her. As he rubbed gently into her cheek, watching the rabbit run. Ollie waited for Jinx to run as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 06:37

She smiled at Ollie and licked his cheek. She leaned on him watching Jinx.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 06:55

Taking a deep breath, the male wagged his long scruffy tail "When you've finished, I wanna talk to you" With that, he returned his lick. Running his tongue over her nose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 07:46

She giggled and closed her eyes as he licked her nose. She nuzzeld his neck and spoke softly.-"You can tell me now."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 12:12

I blinked seeing it run within a second and began after it. Panting lightly I narrowed my eyes seeing it at least six to seven feet ahead of me and it was trying to shake me off from following it. I growled and pushed forward determine to catch up to it before I saw it take a quick turn around a big old tree. I saw a way to cut it off by passing through the other side of the tree and decided to try and catch it by surprise as it went around. When I caught sight of it again I grinned prepared to catch it but it stopped short when it saw me and turned tail the opposite direction. I quickly spun on my heels determine not to loose sight of it until I had to stop when I saw it go into a burrow under the tree. Growling a little I circled the tree trying to look for the exit of the burrow but didnt find one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 12:56

She smiled and ran after her. She looked at the barrow she stuck her head in and grabed it. She tighten her jaws killing it. She licked Jinx's head and moved the hare on her paws.-"That was great. Next time we will go to a meadow and practice there. It's yours you earned it." -She smiled and walked toward the den-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next