Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 38 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 08:51

Rue perked her ears to Ollie's retort and looked at the wolf who had confronted her "Of course I have."
She swayed her tail and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 09:21

I sat down, bored as I couldn't think of anything to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 11:40

The hessian stood on shaky pillars, weakened from the time he hasn't moved from his slumber. He arched his build down towards the ground, stretching out his forelimbs until he heard a satisfying crack of his bones and sat back up.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 11:47

Rue looked around,her stomach growled,but she wasn't going to complain.The pack had been kind enough to let her join,the least she could do was not to complain.She sighed and looked around,swishing her tail gently.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 15:15

Song perked, she noticed Curse who was resting on the rocks before he fell over with a thud. Her jaw dropped slightly before she ran over and nudged him and licked his nose gently. "Curse, you okay?" She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 18:09

He chuckled lightly, his tail now moving at a slower pace. To give Jinx a chance
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 03:15

Rue looked towards the sky,it was almost clear besides a few clouds,she smiled, and licked her shoulder fur down.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 05:18

He smiled and looked at her nuzzling her cheek warmly "I'm a tough cookie, its going to take more than that" I responded with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 10:17

Nia got up from under the tree and padded back to the den area. She took a quick stop for water. She layed down in the middle of the den area yawning.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 11:07

I woke up with my foot tucked under me in an uncomfortable position. I groaned and shifted my weight, pulling it out from under me. I rotated it, trying to dull the stiff feeling.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 17:08

He saw niakitia return from the woods. "Hey look Jinx, mummys back"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 18:29

Song smiled with relieve, gently licking his muzzle. Inching to him she wagged her tail on the low ground, ruffling the grass as she did so. She leaned onto his chest, slightly pressing against him as if to push him back a little. "I know, but still yo-" She stopped briefly before shaking off the thought and rolled onto her back resting her head upon his paws and licking his chin while she pawed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 19:59

The incubus trudged across the murky waters, his mandible skimming across the water's surface as he eased his build to not stir the currents as much. His optics narrowed on the calm body of a fish as it grazed the little plants below. Fallen was about to strike before his front left pillar trembled with the step he took, causing him to pull back with a wince. The murky water soon became stained with his crimson blood that had seeped out from his paw pad, torn open from a jagged rock underneath. He examined it in annoyance before getting out of the water and sitting down, waiting for it to stop bleeding so he could go back to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 20:40

Gemini woke in the den area, grunting. The fae made her way through the clearing and to the river. As she looked around, she lowered her curvature so as to lap up some water. She thought, 'I must have missed all the things happening around here,'. Her emerald pools darted back to the direction she was walking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 21:23

(late reply Rue, Ollie) "Hey, you ARE scary Ollie" he says turning back to the new fae, "By the way, Im Zodiak, you are?" he flicks his tail, resting his head on his paws
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 22:54

She blinked looking around at everyone. She looked up at the mountain and smiled.- "Once Jinx wakes up I'll teach her."-She got up and padded toward the mountains remembering it's been a long time since she's been up there.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 03:09

I smiled resting my paw on the join between her neck and back, I held her and shared her warmth and rested my chin on top of her head running the moist tongue over her ears in turn. I stopped hearing her cut off "What were you going to say?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 06:30

His ears folded back "Be careful dear" He called quickly towards his mate. "I don't want you to get hurt" The male added underneath his breath as he looked at Jinx, cleaning her fur while she was asleep. "I'm not scary, just don't liked to be messed around with"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 06:45

Nia move her head back hearing his comment. She nodded and kept walking. She slowly looked up at the mountain as she got closer.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 07:24

He turned to Ollie, "Okay, we will leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 08:13

Nia stopped and looked up atthe mountain. She started to climb digging her nails into the earth. She jumped over rocks and dragged herself forward. She felt the edge with her paw after 5 mins of climbing. She pulled herself up and grinned. She walked toward the edge of the mountain and closed her eyes, feeling the wind hit her face.-"It's been awhile since I felt this good."-She stayed put looking over the land.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 08:57

I rolled onto my side, looking into the den. With a shiver I looked away, and back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 09:30

I woke with a weirdish yawn that ended in a small burp. I shook my head and almost fell over into daddy's fur but regained my balance. I breathed in deeply before beginning to wag my tail thinking exitedly 'Todays the day!!!' I looked around seeing mummy wasnt back yet so I sat waiting and planning my strategy for the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 09:55

She squinted her eyes seeing Jinx is awake. She smiled and got up. She made her way down the mountain. She looked for a small hole. The fae made her way toward a tree and found an rabbit hole. She stuck her head in seeing a litter of young hare. She grabed one by it's neck softly enough not to kill it but hard enough for it not to escape. She made her way toward the den.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 13:05

Fallen huffed quietly before catching the scent of a hare and peered over noticing Nia with one still alive. Raising a brow the brute cocked his head to the right, before shaking his head and looking off, "Strange wolves." He muttered as he curled up on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next