Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:02

uses curse and sk8ter stick, to get out, then looks and picks up sk8ter, he carries her to the den, curse close behind us, puts her down in the den and licks her muzzle "im sorry", hugs her and doesnt let go
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:04

I curl up against the pups, Fang, Crystal, Fire and Halo. " It's alright " I say to Fang and I lick his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:05

I smile, "thanks," I say to Sk8ter, I see Song and the pups with Crystal. I look around, "where are the others?" I ask, starting to be alert.

I curl up with the other pups and try to stay warm. Whimpering a little, everytime I hear the fearce wind blow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:10

curls up with my family and friends, he licks her muzzle back, and lays his crown in sk8ters soft nape
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:10

I look at Fire and smile " It's ok, I'd do anything for my family. Even after what happened the other day. "
I turn my head to the side a little and nuzzle Crystal. " It's ok, just some snow. "
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:15

(wait was curse already draged in me forgot eh oh well)
pulls curse a little farther away from the den's entrence and walks out quickly getting the branch full of leaves to cover the den again. Shakes coat getting some of the snow off and walks over and lays down upper body over curse to help warm him while licking his head.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:26

I cosied up to song my body saking i licked her "im sorry song...." i broke off becoming cold
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:36

Whines softly licking his cheek and nuzzle him helping to warm him up ''Its ok, Im just glad its over and everyone is safe.''
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:38

shivers "yyy...eahh me... t..to"

i shuddered in my speech and looked round to see if everyone was ok
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:44

Curls with him and glances outside through the leaves and branches seeing the storm slowly die down . Lays head back on Curse's neck looking over at the others curled up as well and sighs closing eyes falling asleep for a while.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 19:47

Notices she is resting i peer through the branches and leaves ntocing the storm slowly dying down

i smie to Fang then drift off to sleep s the night bands over the den
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 20:48

he smiles and closes orbs, lowering receptors and falling asleep, his crown in sk8s nape and the pups huggled together with us

gets up and pads out into the storm, now having to leave for a while, he looks back then runs out of the terra, he would be back soon, but didnt want to leave, howling a last time before dissapearing
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19 2010, 04:13

Got up from the sound of a sad howl

i got up at the edge of the entrance and howled back promising to protect the pack while he was gone

cuddled back up to Song and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19 2010, 09:02

I hold my ears back and whimper as Fang leaves, "we will miss you..." I quietly howl. I look over at the pups and Crystal, seeing them shaking. I get up and go over to them and Sk8ter, licking their heads as I try to help keep them warm. 'they must've been terrified! especially Crystal! she was all alone!' I think to myself and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19 2010, 17:35

Slowly gets up stretching out my body and raising my flank

i look over to Sk8ter who is fast asleep with her pup, but no fang.....

i wandered was everthing a dream last night the snowstorm, fang leaving,Song being pregnant......

my head was in a mess and it hurt to think
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20 2010, 04:58

I wake up freezing and look out of the wd.All I see is snow. I wonder where the others are and howl to see if theyre alright and hope to hear them answer.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20 2010, 06:06

I woke up with a start and Thalia howled only a paws length away she startled me and i jumped back

"Morning thalia" i yipped happily
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20 2010, 16:16

Yawns as she stretched in a bowing motion leting out a small yawn. Shakes coat as a shiver goes down her spine and looks around the den, ears tilt back noticing that Fang left already and looks over at Sk8. Smiles seeing the small pups curling up with her and Fire curled up next to them. Glances out of the den and notices Thalia and Curse talking outside and wags tail seeing she was alright. Ears fall back not feeling like moving around to much so she sits and playfully gnaws on a twig from the branches.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20 2010, 17:39

Hears a snap from behind me i jumped in suprise and swerved my head round Song was awake and gnawing on a stick i laughed tilting my head i walked towards her and butted my head on hers then said "Good morning Sweety" licking her face
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20 2010, 22:14

I wake up and trot outside, "woah.." I say looking around, seeing a pile of snow right next to the river. I smile and run to it, climbing up the pile and standing up the top. I grin and jump, landing on my back and sliding down the pile of snow and into the water. I laugh, resurfacing and swimming back to the edge and climbing up the pile again.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21 2010, 04:17

Ears swerve round hearing a splash i looked out the den and ran to fire happily tag flailing in the breeze

"Hey fire!" i yipped playfully tail wagging low to the ground

"Woah!"i yell in shock

i leapt on the snow and played for ages in it making my fur die into white "AHHHHH!!!! Im a snow monster!"

runs round chasing fire
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21 2010, 04:19

I wag my tail and say: " good morning everyone!" I smile and look at the pups curled up with a wolf I haven't met yet. "theyre soo cute!"I say. I was almost sure that the wolf beside them must be the alpha female and noticed that fang wasn't there. 'where could he be?' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21 2010, 08:48

I laugh as I am chased by snowmonster Curse, I run up the pile of snow and slide into the water with a splash. I get out and start running around happily.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21 2010, 09:07

I slowly open my tired eyes and yawn. I look at the pups, and lick them including Crystal, to make sure they're warm. I smile, then turn my head to see a wolf I've not met. I stand up and walk out of the den. I look at the wolf again, and greet her, " Hello, I am Sk8ter, the Alpha Female. Have you met Fang? " I ask her. When I say my mate's name, I look around, not seeing him anywhere. I howl long and hard, hoping he howls back.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21 2010, 14:40

Laughs seeing Curse run after Fire, then ears fall back hearing Sk8's howl for Fang. Kicks stick that was gnawing to the side and crawls over to her, nudges her confortingly ''He left for a while, but he said he will be back as soon as he can.'' says in an almost cheery voice trying to lift up her spirits as tail wags pounding softly against the den's floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next