Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 26 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 26 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 26 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 26 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 02:38

I obeyed the Alpha's orders and ran back to Halo, i stopped sliding along the snow, i flopped my ears apologising to Thalia for leaving Halo.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 03:13

"It's ok curse,but what happened?" I ask him,worried.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 14:35

Blinks standing next to the bull for a moment watching the others run off. Ears tilt back in a funny posture as looks down at the bull "Why did you have to be so fat?" groans a bit but gets up circling around it for a moment the walking over to the wired fence. Notices one was loose and near to break and if it was torn it would be enough room to drag the bull back so when halo wakes he could have something to eat as well for the others. Sighs and mutters "Well I guess no pain no gain... whatever that means to me." Shrugs and bites at the wire tugging on it till it snapped off making her fall back. Rubs muzzle with paw for a moment and wags tail looking over at her small victory. Mutters through mouthfull of it's neck "Come on fatty, theres no way your getting left here after all the trouble we went to get you."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 20:32

in the corner of the viser. he saw song struggling. bounding over to her. heis white weapons locked onto the bulls boa. helping her drag it. this was a heavy bull. but not the best. he looked at th blood stained on its neck already. his orbs glisten darkly as they tug at it
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 22:36

I walk away, obeying the alpha, still submissive. I whine and speed up, until I start to slide across the snow. I stop next to Halo and rest my haid on his neck, trying to keep him warm too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23 2010, 03:36

My ears stayeddown "I heard a scream, and i went to check if who ever it was was ok. Fang was hurt but only minor, he is sttrong and can take of himself!"

my tail began to wag as i smelled a pack kill i got excited and jumped then ran round and round in the snow slowly melting downwards "FOOD!"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23 2010, 08:26

I wonder if I should do something about fangs wounds anyway and laugh as curse runs around with such excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23 2010, 08:35

I sit down in the BD, but turn around to the smell of food. I happily get back up and run over to Curse " Hey, pack kill?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23 2010, 14:55

Drags the bull to the den site with the help of Fang and when finally stops sighs and falls onto her back on the ground. Lightly kicks the bull's massive shoulder a smirk comes onto muzzle as she pants a little tired, "Ha, finally." Lies head back down for a moment before rolling over and getting up. Tears off a small chunk of its meat, then trots off near a shadey tree and begins eating up.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23 2010, 19:11

I ran over full speed stopping by Sk8ter "YEAH there rare must be a big one!" i thought sniffing the air

i ran up and dived straight into the food i teared off the tenderest part of the bull's leg and walked over to song who lay panting under a tree i dropped it for both of us as we both began to eat of it "YUMMY!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 00:13

I Slowly Walked in and Watched around seeing some wolves I Lowered my body watching them
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 03:16

he started to nibble at the bull, not really hungry
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 05:57

I scented an odd smell, and got up walking towards it i knew it was a wolf but friend or foe i was unsure i didn't alarm the pack as it would panick them from eating.

I strolled up to the wolf "Hello who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 06:51

I ran over to the others, leaving halo with fire and noticed a wolf that I haven't seen before. Curse was talking to him. I walked over to them and greeted the new wolf friendly, not really caring about if he was a friend or a foe (lol).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 07:22

I woke up and Yawned looking aruond as i Sighed
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 07:30

Poked at the sleeping wolf towering high above him as he lay there "Who are you?" i said with a slight protective snarl in my voice!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 07:33

I rose To Be Taller then the male "Kodiak.. Kodi; For Short" i said
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 07:35

I stood puffing out my chest "Oh well hi Kodi we have been waiting for you!" my tail wagged greeting the new comer in a friendly way "follow me i will show you round!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 07:37

I Walked with him my Head Taller then his, I stood Straight up basicly Towering over him "Yes. I Know you have" i said
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 07:40

I walked him over towards the Wild den and showed him where everyone sleeps "youngest sleep at the back!" i moved the moss and showed him his best "rest up now"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 07:46

I watched them both walk away and joined the others who were eating a bull.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 08:00

i turned seeing a female i Smiled and Turned to the place he showed me.. I laid down beside a bunch of wolfs... Sighed

I Went to Song and Licked her Laying down beside her and fell asleep

Kodi
Curse
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 08:08

I tear off a piece of the bulls meat and lay down near the den having my meal.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 09:21

I run to the bull elk carcass and lower my head, starting to chomp on the meat and flesh. I rise my head up, as I smell another wolf scent, one that I haven't smelled before. I narrow my eyes, but decide to deal with the wolf later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 10:10

I shifed my Weight smelling newer scents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next