Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21 2010, 19:46

I looked to the male and gave a simple nod, and noticed Satinka beginning to take Icer back to the den. I blinked a few times, then got up and trotted over to help Satinka take Icer back to the den where it would be safer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21 2010, 19:52

My eyes gazed over to see Blake who came to help, as we carried her we arrived and placed her in the back where she would be warm and the cool wouldn't reach her. My tail flicked to the side and turned to Blake, "Thanks for the help." A smile formed my lips as I glanced at him for a moment before trotting out fo the den.

Last edited by Satinka on Sun Nov 21 2010, 19:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21 2010, 19:56

Seeing we had reached the den and had successfully placed her in the back, I looked to Satinka who had thanked me for the help, "No problem." I replied, watching her leave then I looked down to Icer for a moment. I turned to walk out of the den looking about, as I sat down just outside the entrance, giving a small scratch to behind my ear with my hind paw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21 2010, 20:03

I yawned and shook out my sleek coat, the sudden low grumble my stomach had made got my attention. My pale eyes glanced around for a moment wondering where a good but easy catch might be. Began trotting out with my nose to the sky, searching for the scent of easy prey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21 2010, 20:06

I glanced to see Satinka wander off, a large yawn forced my jaws open and close to make me feel sluggish. I shook my head and sighed as I curled up with the snow, flipping my tail over my face so I would keep warm, and deny snowflakes which tried to dart at my face. I closed my eyes, hearing nothing but ambience take over as I slowly dozed off for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21 2010, 20:23

The strong and mouthwatering scent of a fresh kill, probably a young cow, got my attention as I wandered farther from the den site. Consumed by hungry I followed unaware of the multiple scents that mingled with it. I quietly crept close as the scent began to flood into my nose, I ran my tongue over my muzzle remembering that I have to be on my guard just in case. My ears perked to the screeching crys of crows as I got closer. I lowered my head and narrowed my eyes, watching crows bunched up together on the remains of a young calf. Slowly rising I glanced around maing sure no other creature was around, then charged at the crows scaring them off the meal. For a moment I stood there snapping at thin air each time one would try to come back to the carcass but eventually they flew off. I turned to the carcass and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21 2010, 21:56

I turn around as I catch the scent of a new wolf. Seeing song jump around happily she seems to now him. I run over to them wagging my tail " Hi! I'm Thalia, Lead hunter ! And you? " , I ask smiling.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 01:45

I Saw a Wolf Talking to me I Smiled and SAid "I'm Ryker.. I'm Song and Curses Best Pal.. From a long time ago.." I smiled adding in "I hope to join here but im not sure.."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 03:43

I smelt a strange scent in the air, I walked out the den and over to Song i licked her cheek "Morning" I noticed she was talking to a new male....... I looked at him deep in thought then realised. "Ryker.....?"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 03:44

I Woke up "Curse!" I Bounced on him
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 03:48

I fell to the ground with a thud, fur clouding over me. "Ryker it's you!" I said shouting and barking happily!

I wagged my tail and tried to get back to my paws "Hows long has it been pal!"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 03:50

I Smiled "GREAT!!" I got off of him "Sorry.. I can here to Join.. "
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 03:56

I stand there watching nero and curse hop around happily, not sure of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 04:08

I looked back at him and smiled "Its great to have an awesome beta who is also my pawesome friend!" I looked over to thalia and signalled for her to come and join us.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 04:10

my ears perked "Beta?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 04:13

Hearing curse talking about nero being beta and nero not understanding I get even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 04:15

I barked "Come over here Thalia" I smiled laughing
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 04:18

I walk closer to them and sit down. Then I suddenly jump up and throw snow at them. I hop around in circles and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 04:19

I Rolled in the Snow and Tackled her playfully I pushed Curse over in the snow and laid in it as the snow started to fall i leaped up and Ate it.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 04:25

I slip on the snow when nero tackles me and fall over. I roll onto my back and laugh. Then I get up and jump onto nero, trying to make him fall towards curse.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 04:27

I fell on Curse "Sorry!" I jumped off running to the river as i sliped and ran back
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 05:08

I laughed and got back to my feet "You will pay for that newby Nero!" i said playfully snarling and chasing him after Thalia towards the river. I skidded to a halt at the bank and saw the river was frozen over i cautiousily sniffed it before slipping over it. FACE PLANT!!
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 09:11

I Turned Running back to Curse and triping over him and saying "OWH!" i got up looking at Thalia and smiling
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 10:00

I flicked my tail off from my face, finding myself covered in some snow, standing up I shook my fur to reveal my natural raven color. With a quick yawn and some stretches, I heard some laughter emitting from some wolves, I shifted my silver orbs to spot them running around playfully with each other. A small smile formed over my lips as I paw'd off to find open water in the area.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 10:12

I walked over to the Black male "I'm Nero You are?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next