Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Healing Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 6 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Healing Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 6 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Healing Den

Go down 
+2
Curse
Toxic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

Healing Den - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:25

First topic message reminder :

The healing den is were the Shamans of the pack come and store valuable herbs and things used in the art of healing. Around the area the plants and trees favored by shamans flourish. The area is more commonly used for wolves in need of healing to come and a pack shaman will heal the wolf. Shamans sometime come here to learn more of the art of healing or to store rare herbs they have found.

It is located far enough away from the Main Den to provide shamans a quiet place to work but close enough for injured or sick wolves to come in need of healing. It in itself is a large den so multiple wolves can stay to recover and provide a space to store healing tools and herbs Healing List.

Healing Den - Page 6 A_animalden

Current Occupents:
Ollie, Toxic
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:15

After she got my tail and jerked my shoulders backward and freed my paws and jumped up, getting my tail to. I smirked and resumed poking and prodding her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:18

She laughed and chewed on his ear.-"Nom nom nom."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:22

I ignored her and kept at it, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:31

She grinned and kept chewing on his paws. She pawed his face as she chewed his ear.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:37

"Your gonna get a mouthful of metal" I warned, prodding her side.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:42

She stopped and pawed him in the face with enough forse to push him back. She got up and ran toward Ollie and nipped at his ear and threw herself on the floor laughing.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:44

I fell back but one of her teeth got caught in one of the metal pieces in my ear. "Ow" I muttered as she walked off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:46

She perked her ears-"Sorry !"-She shouted.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:49

"You better be" I laughed, shaking a paw in the air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:52

She glared- "Opps did I say sorry ? I ment Haha ! "-She grinned.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 08:57

"Why you little..." I laughed, trying to hold an angry face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 09:02

She crossed her eyes and stuck out her tounge.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 09:04

I grinned and sat down, thinking of something more interesting than sitting to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 12:36

I growled at a bug that was flying around my head and couldnt help but go into hunting mode and crouch down. Slowly closing in on it I squinted my eyes seeing my target before leaping at it. Landing on the ground with my front paws together I barked, "Gotcha!" but when I looked under saw it escaped. I sighed wanting to learn how to hunt but mummy and daddy were to injured to teach.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 12:53

I yawned and walked over to a small puddle. I looked at my reflection and I didn't look so hot. My eyes were sunk in from lack of sleep and a small amount of blood trickled from my ear where it got snagged on Nia's teeth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 13:15

( not meh fault ! D: )

Nia ears perked seeing Jinx trying to hunt a little bug. She got up and padded toward her, she smiled and spoke softly.-"When you going to hunt you gotta be sneaky like quiet. And walk slowly toward it and than attack it. Hmmm maybe tomorrow I'll teach you with a small riabbit."-She smiled and licked her head and laid down beside her.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 14:18

(Yesh chur fault >:O )

I leaned down and lapped up some cold water, raising my head and glancing around afterward. I looked to the den, into the warmth but shook the feeling of wanting to go in and laid down were I was in the open.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 14:21

I blinked looking up to see mummy and heard her say that she would help me and I grinned, my heart fluttering with joy and my tail wagging with immense speed as I yipped with joy prancing around her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 14:26

She laughed watching Jinx.-"You have alot of energy. With that your going to be a great hunter."-She said laying her head down.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 14:35

I grinned and pawed her muzzle in joy as I yipped excitedly, "Really? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 14:45

Her nose twitched and smiled nodding.- "Yup I wouldn't lie to you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 14:58

My eyes widened with joy as I hugged her muzzle, my tail wagging so fast it was hitting my sides. I ran around before running to daddy and skidding to ahlt by his side laying down still with a wagging tail I yipped with joy "Mummy is gonna teach me how to hunt!" I said excitely my words seeming to slur together as I talked so fast.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 15:11

She giggled as she ran off. She watched her go to Ollie and smiled. She got up padded toward the den. She layed down beside Ollie and closed my eyes.-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 16:18

Yawning, Song shook her pelt and decided to head back to the den to rest for a bit since she was tired.

-floats all epically to den-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 16:22

His tail also started to swish, "omg no way, I bet when your finished learning you shall be the best hunter eveeer." He shuffled one paw and placed it on upon her's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Den
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: