Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:28

Rue blinked with her good eye,her right eye refusing to open,she mumbled "Er....Am I at the Den?" She whined and sat uo,she was very wobbly although.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:31

"Oh, so be nice to Thalia eh?" I smirked, hearing Nia's request. I rolled onto my side and yawned, still watching the wolves go about their day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:35

She glared.-"Fine."-She walked up to him and shoved her paws on top of him and pushed him into the ground growling a bit.-"Can you please ask Thaila to be your mate."-She said shoving him harder.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:42

"What the hell? This is abuse" I said, being forced to the ground. "Your to fat" I mumbled, trying to throw her off. "You know, I'm just going to be miserable if I'm forced into something like that"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:44

She rolled her eyes.-"No you won't cause you like her, when she says yes you won't regret a thing."-She got off and sat beside him.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:47

I sat up and coughed some, after not being able to breathe while being crushe by (THE MEANY FAT MEAN) Nia. "Why do I have to ask?" I asked, rubbing my side with my head, it was kinda sore.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:48

Rue layed in the den,listening to the pack chatter then hearing Toxic and Nia,She sighed and rested her head on a pile of leaves and just waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:52

She yawned a bit titled her head at him.(THE SUCKER WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING !) -"Because your the male, males always askes the female."-She nudge him softly.-"Please, it would really make me happy."-She said softly.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:55

"It would make you happy but ever thought about me? I'd feel stupid. Everyone would think its only cuz you guys made me ask, not if I even wanted to." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:56

I walk over to Nia and Toxic "It's ok Nia, just don't kill him", I say smiling. I sit down next to them and poke Toxic "You alive?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 05:58

"No..?" I stuttered, flattening my ears.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:02

She smiled at Thaila.-"I'll leave you two alone."-She got up and walked away. She looked at Ollie and signed and headed outward away from the territory.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:03

I sighed and sat up. "Now what?" I asked Thalia, having nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:13

"Good question", I say watching Nia as she looks at Ollie then walks away. "I hope they get back together again. It's kinda sad to see them like that..", I mutter turning back to Toxic.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:17

Rue slowly walked out of the den,the deep cut in her eye was still fresh,but not bleeding,she sighed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:17

He stood up and chased after her. His pace much quicker then her walk as he stopped infront of her. To stop her from moving "I'm sorry, and I love you, and and and I don't know why I do these things, maybe because i'm insecure or that I need serious help with my anger. But I do know I don't want you to leave me, and I don't want to drive you away either."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:19

I watched Ollie attempt an apology and frowned. "All he had to do was give me the chain back, none of that would have happened. But no, he had to brake it" I mumbled. "Sorry for being in such a bad mood, I dunno, just mad lately..?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:23

Rue lifted her paw to feel the cut,it was deep and torn but it didn't bother her,she sighed somewhat again and lied down a few feet from the den entrance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:24

She blinked as Ollie came out of no where. Her ears flatten as she listens to him. She looked down.-"I wasn't going to leave you."-She spoke softly.-"Just thought you didn't care."-She said still looking down.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:26

I lie down placing my head on my paws "Why are you mad?", I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:29

He gave a consent sigh, happy to know that the one he loved wasn't going to break his heart "I do care though, and I know I don't show it but I do"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:31

"Cuz, he intentionally broke it. I don't care if it was a stick I wanted, just the fact he would do it just to do it. Even after I asked him not to" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:37

Rue looked around then went towards the river,the frog was there...she rolled her good eye and lapped up the cold water,she flicked her tail and pushed the small frog in the water and laughed and said to herself "Whos higher now?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:41

I yawned and reached my hind leg up to scratch my head, wincing as claw got caught in one of the metal pieces. I got it out and shook my head, blinking several times. "Ow" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 06:45

I chuckle "Silly!", I say pawing at his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next